I'm a big fat liar...

Weeeeeeeeee! A direct line to jeeeeebus!

Seriously. Most people have a dialup connection or share someone else's wifi.

My friend Olivia has like high speed cable.
Sometimes she gets what she asks too much and too fast.

She is obedient and does what God says right away without hesitating or questioning.
So that is how her prayers are answered.

Those who go around and around, or add conditions to the prayer,
get their prayers answered over time or with conditions added etc.

You get what you give. And that can be good or bad, depending what and how you ask.

She has prayed with so many people for healing from so many communities
and different family backgrounds and walks of life, that all those combined prayers
get strong and more concentrated in Christ. So when they pray in unison, it has more powerful effect. She prays for all souls inclusively, so that is stronger than prayers that are limited or
divided.

I think there are other ways in which to make changes to your personality, as in realizing that you are an ass and knocking the crap off, without having to have some special prayer sessions. There are also psychiatrists who will gladly take your money. Lol.

I think there are other ways in which to make changes to your personality, as in realizing that you are an ass and knocking the crap off, without having to have some special prayer sessions. There are also psychiatrists who will gladly take your money. Lol.

Of course there are other ways.

But Judicial Review said he is a Christian he wanted prayer and he admitted to lying.

The offer of help has been made to him and so it's up to him now.

;)

But Judicial Review said he is a Christian he wanted prayer and he admitted to lying.

;)

Well, he said he was afraid of you guys, so I figured I'd give him another option. :lol:

;)

Well, he said he was afraid of you guys, so I figured I'd give him another option. :lol:

:laugh2:

He doesn't need to be scared.

Change can be scary sometimes but if he decides he really wants help, he will call the number.

:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back