Illegals show Fake Patriotism

Illegals show Fake Patriotism

If that were true they would be legally obliged to register as "religious conservatives" would they not? It seems that if true it would give neorepublicans a huge advantage at the polls.

I hope the assholes keep showing up, waving their Mexican flags. It'll only energize Trump supporters.

I've been living next to these bastards for years. I want more violence and many more Mexican flags.

What the fuck are we going to do with all of these illegal Mexicans?

" They brought with them Mexican flags, which were once discouraged at immigrant rights rallies for fear they would be regarded as un-American."

This only shows that all the American flag waiving at these illegal immigration rights rallies were fake. Here is the link from the LA times story Latino activists vow more Trump protests as tensions heighten

Generalize much?

I'm just quoting the article. It actually says that MExican flags are discouraged from these events. I assume that bringing mexican flags happens a lot more. I assume the American flag waving by illegals is planned as a way of avoiding criticism. I'm not generalizing. I'm just quoting the article itself.

Forum List

Back