Illegal runs over drags & backs over college graduate is indicted

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Wolfmoon, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Illegal alien indicted in dragging death case

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1375014&srvc=rss

Friday, October 21, 2011

IMO, Who can forget the illegal alien form Milford, Massachusetts? Nicholas D. Guaman, 34 who is illegally in the United States. He ran over a young male motorcyclist. Then he dragged the victim still alive, for a quarter of a mile underneath his truck lodged in the wheel well.

Guaman ran off the road trying to dislodge the body. When the body rolled out from underneath the truck the illegal alien back up and ran over the body again. All while Guaman’s 6 year old son was in his truck along with a passenger. Witnesses ran alongside the truck and were banging on the driver’s door trying to get the illegal alien to stop but he kept on going until police chased him down, the passenger fled on foot.

Nicholas D. Guaman, 34 an illegal alien form Ecuador has been indicted for second degree murder.

Charges:

Second degree murder
    Manslaughter while driving a motor vehicle
    Negligent vehicular homicide while driving under the influence of liquor
    Possession of an open container of alcohol in a vehicle
    Operating without a license
    Failing to stop for police
    Wanton or reckless behavior causing risk of serious bodily injury to a child
    Leaving the scene of an accident involving personal injury and death
    Resisting arrest

His bail is $ 100,000.00 cash, Guaman plead not guilty. He could face up to 15 years in jail if he is found guilty of the vehicular homicide charge.

“Guaman had been arrested three times since 2007 for driving without a license in Milford, Uxbridge and Attleboro, Milford Police Chief Thomas O'Loughlin said.

The Attleboro charge was dismissed. Guaman also served one year of probation from May 2008 to May 2009 for charges that included assault and battery on a police officer and assault on a firefighter after a 2008 incident in which he interfered with the treatment of a family member who had allegedly attempted to enter someone else's home, O'Loughlin said.

O'Loughlin said Saturday's incident underscores the importance of the Secure Communities Act, which would allow fingerprints to be sent directly to Homeland Securities officials. In this case, Milford Police had to call federal officials to send them the fingerprints.”

Nicholas D. Guaman was driving a pickup belonging to his brother Pablo Guaman. Pablo “was issued a summons for allowing an unlicensed driver to drive the pickup.”

Guaman’s son, 6 who was with him that night was ok but after the police had chased Guaman down and had him in custody the boy jumped out of the truck and began hitting and kicking police officers and yelled at them to leave his daddy alone.

Guaman’s wife of 15 years Maria Yupanqui showed up at the police station to collect the boy. She has only been in the country for five years and said with the help of an interpreter that “She said she hoped her husband will be deported to Ecuador so he doesn't have to suffer here

“Wilson Valdez, the owner of Unienvios on Main Street, said Guaman was "a hard worker."

There was a second man in the truck that night his name was Luis Acostaon an illegal alien from Ecuador. He lived in the same apartment complex as the driver Nicholas Guaman.

Luis Acostaon is a material witness to the crime. The night of the accident (murder) the police said Acosta was a passenger in the truck. After the crash Acostaon ran from the scene of the crime and he was found by police two days later in another state. He gave a voluntary statement about the incident and was arrested on a warrant for driving without a license and was released.

Luis Acostaon was wearing a monitoring device put on him by Immigration Control and Enforcement for other reasons. Acostaon cut off the monitoring device and on Oct. 6th “police traced Acosta’s cell phone to JFK International Airport in New York. They suspect he caught a flight to Ecuador.”

Who was the American?

Matthew J. Denice, 22

College graduate of Framingham State University

Apple of his mother’s eye

An all-around American boy and a really good guy

His life was ahead of him and was cut short by a poor immigrant just looking for a job.

Matthew would still be alive if the immigration laws were enforced. Like many other Americans killed by illegal aliens who are just looking for a job.

I urge everyone to call and demand from our politicians to close and secure the southern border! Secure our ports and borders and deport illegal aliens as soon as possible!

Source:

Illegal alien indicted in dragging death case
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1375014&srvc=rss

Family of motorcyclist who died is 'broken-hearted'
    http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x655325855/Milfords-Guaman-in-court-accused-of-killing-motorcyclist

ICE says it followed procedure tracking Milford death witness
    http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/archive/x984144133/ICE-says-it-followed-procedure-tracking-Milford-death-witness#ixzz1bdHeAf6X

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  2. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Don't illegals have some sort of special dispensation for killing people?

3. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    IMO, Yes, the illegal aliens get bonus points if they don't get caught. The government is practicing Ethnic Cleansing on the Middle Class.

4. Iridescence

Iridescence BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +268
    STFU desperately deprived housewives and abused wo'men have proven the same such potential.

5. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    First off moron, check the rules on how much of an article you can post. If this man was legal would it make the crime better? Two white man drug a women here for over two miles. They were finding body parts along the whole route.
    I hate these threads, you never see someone start a thread entitled legal white male etc.

6. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    You don’t know that; that’s pure speculation and demagoguery on you part. It’s also not justification for violating the due process rights of undocumented suspects.

What more would you have politicians do? Are you advocating Congress pass laws that are illegal and un-Constitutional? Congress must act within the context of the rule of law and Constitution. And are you advocating undocumented suspects be deported without due process? If so that would be an example of a violation of the Constitution.

7. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Oh, Boo Hoo, Whaaaa! :eusa_boohoo:

The pro-illegal alien supporters are feeling sooo, abused. :( Don't talk about their kind that way, he's just a poor immigrant wanting to feed his family doing jobs that Americans won't do. It’s ok if they break the laws because they’re hard workers.

8. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Contact Elected Officials: And give them a piece of your mind.
    http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

TELL THEM TO SECURE OUR PORTS & BORDERS, ASAP!

(202) 224-3121 the White House phone number

TOLL FREE NUMBERS:

Capital Switch Board:

1 (866) 220-0044
    1 (877) 851-6437

US Congressional Switch Board

1 (800) 833-6354
    1 (866) 340-9281
    1 (877) 762-8762

9. Iridescence

Iridescence BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +268
    While I do understand a little of what is posted... I don't necessarily agree. I am, however, also very hesitant in developing an opinion, rather, steadfast opinion, let alone expressing it.

Our "legal white men", especially here within America cannot afford to become the undermined, the completely under-appreciated, the ones most persecuted and prosecuted. Why? Because THEY have already suffered at the hands of not only foreigners within foreign land, they have also suffered at the hands of their wo'men and foreigners within their own land, land that they are supposed to have... um... earned... from the Originals.

NO ONE ELSE has to necessarily suffer, accordingly. WE have the technology, today, that deems an overture of suffering not only completely unnecessary but also unproductive. It is no longer a backward understanding when it becomes a way of survival. It is no longer merely crafting, it is destruction and terror, which are the very things WE stand AGAINST, period. :evil:

10. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146