Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

How many babies are in our custody at the border?
The problem we have here, is in the constitution. Women from south of the border, come here pregnant, in order to purposely give birth.

The women are pregnant when they arrive, so technically? I suspect, most of these babies? Are officially, American citizens, they are what is known as, anchor babies.

Estimates are, that now, one in ten babies are born to illegals aliens.

Best way to solve the problem, is probably to amend the constitution so the anyone born to a non-citizen who does not have a green card, is not married to a citizen, or has not been legally living in the US, does not automatically become a citizen.

Good discussion here.

The women are pregnant when they arrive, so technically? I suspect, most of these babies? Are officially, American citizens, they are what is known as, anchor babies.

The misnomer "anchor baby" refers to the mistaken notion that having a baby in the US allows the mother to remain in the US indefinitely. This notion is false. Anyone born in the US is a US citizen, but having a child who is a US citizen by birth does NOT alter either parent's immigration status.

The misnomer "anchor baby" refers to the mistaken notion that having a baby in the US allows the mother to remain in the US indefinitely. This notion is false. Anyone born in the US is a US citizen, but having a child who is a US citizen by birth does NOT alter either parent's immigration status.
While I do agree with you. . .

. . . IMO? I think you are being as disingenuous and equivocating as many of the POS leftists and bureaucratic establishmentarians that we have on this board.

Because, once the kid is born, they are a citizen, the STATE is NOT going to deport the kid, thus, necessarily, they will not deport the mother. . . THAT, anchors the mother here, for AT LEAST, eighteen years, and gives her that much time, to either find an American to marry and become a citizen, or find some other way to find a legal path to stay.

If you disagree? Find me just ONE empirical case where they deported the mother of a minor child.

You are ignoring, de facto, versus de jure, law.

De jure, is the mother a citizen. . . ??? NO.

De facto, is she going to now stay here, and make a family, and probably have even more kids, forever? Of course. Stop gas-lighting the forum with such idiocy. You are smarter than this, and the folks that hang out in the FZ, generally, have a much higher intelligence than the general population of the rest of the forum.

Stop trying to sell such nonsense. You end up sounding like Jake or rightwinger. :rolleyes:

If you do business with a country that wants to murder your people (China, Russia, Iran) then this sort of thing is going to happen over and over.

Ask yourself why there are only 4 American baby formula companies. Shutting one down results in cutting off 40% of the supply. You can blame BYE-DUMB for that.
Considering the fact that baby formula is bottled in the US but what goes in the bottles is made in China and only lasts for a few months, some of it went bad.
Biden held up the supply with red-tap....of course babies are getting sick off of it.
You can blame Washington for that.
If they're off-shoring manufacturing to China......well....that's also who's to blame.
The reason you can't get a car or a dishwasher is because they only assemble the parts in factories in the U.S.
All the parts are made in China.

While I do agree with you. . .

. . . IMO? I think you are being as disingenuous and equivocating as many of the POS leftists and bureaucratic establishmentarians that we have on this board.

Because, once the kid is born, they are a citizen, the STATE is NOT going to deport the kid, thus, necessarily, they will not deport the mother. . . THAT, anchors the mother here, for AT LEAST, eighteen years, and gives her that much time, to either find an American to marry and become a citizen, or find some other way to find a legal path to stay.

If you disagree? Find me just ONE empirical case where they deported the mother of a minor child.

You are ignoring, de facto, versus de jure, law.

De jure, is the mother a citizen. . . ??? NO.

De facto, is she going to now stay here, and make a family, and probably have even more kids, forever? Of course. Stop gas-lighting the forum with such idiocy. You are smarter than this, and the folks that hang out in the FZ, generally, have a much higher intelligence than the general population of the rest of the forum.

Stop trying to sell such nonsense. You end up sounding like Jake or rightwinger. :rolleyes:

I got your huckleberry

The problem we have here, is in the constitution. Women from south of the border, come here pregnant, in order to purposely give birth.

Best way to solve the problem, is probably to amend the constitution so the anyone born to a non-citizen who does not have a green card, is not married to a citizen, or has not been legally living in the US, does not automatically become a citizen.

Good discussion here.

Yes, I am aware of the term anchor baby.
Not that many. They've decided just to turn them loose as soon as they can be processed.

Here's the deal.....the feds demanded a recall on baby formula over a month ago...and now won't allow the manufacturers to make replacement formula..
So....once again.....Biden caused this and is in no great hurry to fix the problem....claiming he's just trying to be careful.
Nope. The rules and regs been there for years from everything I've read on it...

Biden is trying to over rule the laws and regs in place.

I got your huckleberry

Dude, you can't count men and criminals.

If they are men, and folks the DEA nabs, get the fuck outta here. Why did the DEA want her? :dunno:

". . .In 1998, DEA officers apprehended her mother, Ligia Elena Ordeñana, in front of her and her younger brother, Omar, while they were walking together one early morning near their apartment outside Fort Lauderdale, Fla.. . ."

:rolleyes:

Find A MOTHER, that the state drags away from her children, that has committed no other crime that an immigration violation.

". . . the person's criminal history, including arrests, prior convictions, or outstanding arrest
warrants;

the person's immigration history, including any prior removal, outstanding order of
removal, prior denial of status, or evidence of fraud;

the person's ties and contributions to the community, including family relationships

whether the person has a U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse, child, or parent;

Whether the person is likely to be granted temporary or permanent status or other relief
from removal, including as a relative of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;"

dems.png
1522594296127.jpg

...once the kid is born, they are a citizen, the STATE is NOT going to deport the kid, thus, necessarily, they will not deport the mother. . . , ....
They will, they have, and they do. I know many families that have been split up in that very way.

They will, they have, and they do. I know many families that have been split up in that very way.
They don't have to be, they can take their kids back to their home nation with them? If that home nation allows.

Otherwise, I suppose that is what they get for breaking the law.

" In 2019, ICE deported 27,980 people with U.S.-born children."

Considering the number here illegally? The seems to be a drop in the bucket doesn't it. But thanks for proving me wrong. I wonder how many of those are fathers, and how many mothers.

We’re sure the freaks who are clueless will tell you just how un true it all is lmfao.
Orange man bad, and so your deep state whores decided to starve American babies and send your shit to Mexico wasn’t that nice of them. Some day you leftist pigs out there , someday if you are lucky you will figure out just how much YOUR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HATES YOUR FKN GUTS!!!

Everyone else sees it but you lunatics on the left.

that is joe's the great cornhlio's America

Several things here...................

First, baby formula wasn't invented until around 1860, meaning that kids born before that were breast fed, or some other way was figured out how to feed the kid.

Then, there is the argument that some mothers can't breast feed. Well, sorry, but there are many recepies out there for ways to feed children who aren't yet old enough to handle solid food. Mothers (and fathers) can make something good enough to feed their kids if they are so inclined. A good food processor and juicer will go a long way in providing infants with the necessary nutrition to help them grow and be healthy.

Some posters on here have said that while the mother might be physically capable of feeding their kids, their jobs don't allow them the time to do so. Well, there are LOTS of people out there who aren't working right now (many conservatives have said there is a labor shortage because many are sucking on the govt. teat), so no, I really don't see that as an issue either. And, with so many companies having problems filling jobs, I'm pretty sure that if a new mother asked for allowances to be able to breast feed their kids (like pumping and storing milk), many companies would be more than happy to make allowances, because then they would have more workers.

Sorry, but formula isn't an absolute requirement. It's a relatively new invention, but thanks to big companies forcing the issue, for some bizarre reason, everyone seems to think that formula is a necessity when it really isn't. Me? I was breast fed (was born in the early 60's) and was moved on to solid food as soon as they thought I could handle it. I grew up healthy and happy without formula, and so can many others if their parents would just make the effort. Besides, if people actually gave an honest effort to do without formula, they might discover they have more jingle in their pockets, as formula is VERY expensive. My ex wife didn't want to breast feed (she said it would make her breasts sag, and she didn't want to look old), so because of her, formula was used. I remember that stuff costing around 10 bucks a can, and the kids went through around 3/4 to a whole can each, per day. Was one of the reasons I got a second job and enrolled in WIC, because as an E4 in the military, I didn't make enough to support the cost of formula and provide other necessary things for my family.

Sorry, but this "formula crisis" is a big nothing burger being used to outrage and scare the American public.

There is nothing to stop the vast majority of American women from breast feeding their babies and it is far better for the baby. Refugees may however not be nourished enough. Good decision. Those in need should get first including American women who need. You will get a lot of happy healthy children out of this. :)
Another Stupid DEMOCRATIC Post. There are women who CANNOT Breastfeed for a variety of reasons. Even if she can shouldn’t she have a choice? Let the Illegals Breast Feed their baby

Another Stupid DEMOCRATIC Post. There are women who CANNOT Breastfeed for a variety of reasons. Even if she can shouldn’t she have a choice? Let the Illegals Breast Feed their baby

Even if they can't breastfeed, there are lots of recipies out there on the 'net for homemade types of formula, many of which are much cheaper than buying the premade stuff from the store. All you need is a food processor and a blender. Formula is a relatively new invention (came around in 1860), and parents were able to feed their babies fairly well before it came around. Modern day parents have been duped into thinking they need premade formula.

Also, considering the price of formula can range from 411.00 to 874.00 per month, even at the cheap end, its still more cost effective to buy a food processor and blender (both can be had for less than 250.00), and buy your own food to make the formula.

If you want to figure out the cost of baby formula per month, simply take the price of baby formula you calculated for a year and divide by 12. Based on the above calculations, your monthly cost is going to range from about $411 to about $874. If you’re buying from a milk bank, of which there are about 30 in the U.S., expect to pay about $6,000 per month.

Now, whether the infant formula you purchase is worth the cost depends on your individual situation and preferences. But now that you know what to expect, you can calculate your budget to account for the cost of baby formula.

Even if they can't breastfeed, there are lots of recipies out there on the 'net for homemade types of formula, many of which are much cheaper than buying the premade stuff from the store. All you need is a food processor and a blender. Formula is a relatively new invention (came around in 1860), and parents were able to feed their babies fairly well before it came around. Modern day parents have been duped into thinking they need premade formula.
Still doesn’t address the fact that Americans are having trouble finding formula while some of it is going to illegals who shouldn’t be here in the first place. Why can’t the illegals breast feed their babies? Why do they feel comfortable breaking into a foreign country and taking needed resources from honest citizens of that country?

Still NO EXCUSE for ILLEGALS getting preferential treatment over those who are here legally and paying taxes

Forum List

Back