Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

We’re sure the freaks who are clueless will tell you just how un true it all is lmfao.
Orange man bad, and so your deep state whores decided to starve American babies and send your shit to Mexico wasn’t that nice of them. Some day you leftist pigs out there , someday if you are lucky you will figure out just how much YOUR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HATES YOUR FKN GUTS!!!

Everyone else sees it but you lunatics on the left.

We’re sure the freaks who are clueless will tell you just how un true it all is lmfao.
Orange man bad, and so your deep state whores decided to starve American babies and send your shit to Mexico wasn’t that nice of them. Some day you leftist pigs out there , someday if you are lucky you will figure out just how much YOUR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HATES YOUR FKN GUTS!!!

Everyone else sees it but you lunatics on the left.

We have to make them as comfortable as possible from their long journey.

I wonder if Buttaplug has enough

There is nothing to stop the vast majority of American women from breast feeding their babies and it is far better for the baby. Refugees may however not be nourished enough. Good decision. Those in need should get first including American women who need. You will get a lot of happy healthy children out of this. :)

There is nothing to stop the vast majority of American women from breast feeding their babies and it is far better for the baby. Refugees may however not be nourished enough. Good decision. Those in need should get first including American women who need. You will get a lot of happy healthy children out of this. :)
Well I think they are going to have to

I look at this as very Green Movement. Why should we waste all that human milk. All the production of this stuff

I think of this as a good thing for the planet.

• Banned
Well I think they are going to have to

I look at this as very Green Movement. Why should we waste all that human milk. All the production of this stuff

I think of this as a good thing for the planet.

Feeding baby other peopl’s milk is sickening , not to mention that mothers milk is made just for that baby using JUST THEIR MOTHERS immune system, and the mothers DNA it creats it’s own immune
Gawd knows what kinds of disease some other female is carrying .

Id only use that method I guess if it was the last and only mehtod left on earth.

FEED THE BABY GOATS MILK ALL BABIES CAN TOLERATE GOATS MILK.

Far be it for you to decide who "needs" formula or why. Bottom line is that people looking to buy formula in stores for their babies are not doing so because they don't need it. I think it is despicable that families are going without formula for their babies while Joe Biden gobbles up all the supply to give away to illegals who are not even citizens, broke the law coming here, and in some cases, come from terrorist states or may even be on the terror watch list.

Feeding baby other peopl’s milk is sickening , not to mention that mothers milk is made just for that baby using JUST THEIR MOTHERS immune system, and the mothers DNA it creats it’s own immune
Gawd knows what kinds of disease some other female is carrying .

Id only use that method I guess if it was the last and only mehtod left on earth.

FEED THE BABY GOATS MILK ALL BABIES CAN TOLERATE GOATS MILK.
That was satire for the Green morons. To understand these people you have to think like them.....ewwwwww

My style here is searing sarcasm

We have to make them as comfortable as possible from their long journey.

I think what we ought to do is shove a big cork up Biden's ass then force feed him laxatives. Then make him stand and look at a commode 5 feet away. How DARE this guy give away baby formula by the pallet to illegal aliens he dragged here while our own people cannot find any on the shelves for their own families.

I have never seen a photo of an illegal immigrant female who looked in the least bit undernourished.

I think what we ought to do is shove a big cork up Biden's ass then force feed him laxatives. Then make him stand and look at a commode 5 feet away. How DARE this guy give away baby formula by the pallet to illegal aliens he dragged here while our own people cannot find any on the shelves for their own families.
I look at it as another 5% drop in his polls. The Latinos will vote Repub for 1000 yrs.....LOLOLOLOL

Far be it for you to decide who "needs" formula or why. Bottom line is that people looking to buy formula in stores for their babies are not doing so because they don't need it. I think it is despicable that families are going without formula for their babies while Joe Biden gobbles up all the supply to give away to illegals who are not even citizens, broke the law coming here, and in some cases, come from terrorist states or may even be on the terror watch list.
and it is for him to decide ;)

Never in our lifetimes have we seen shortages like this. Short term here and there because of weather and other natural factors

I have never seen a photo of an illegal immigrant female who looked in the least bit undernourished.
really? I know people are coming from Central America because of climate change - they can no longer grow the crops they need to survive and have grown for as long as they can remember. I said undernourished. Sometimes people eat not very good things just to fill them up. I would think most of them would be breast feeding. My position is that all mother's who are capable of feeding their own children learn to do it and the dry milk be kept for everyone who cannot do this. When you have such an important thing short you have to make sure it gets to those who need it most and at the same time it will help most children having their mother's feeding them both emotionally and physically.

really? I know people are coming from Central America because of climate change - they can no longer grow the crops they need to survive and have grown for as long as they can remember. I said undernourished. Sometimes people eat not very good things just to fill them up. I would think most of them would be breast feeding. My position is that all mother's who are capable of feeding their own children learn to do it and the dry milk be kept for everyone who cannot do this. When you have such an important thing short you have to make sure it gets to those who need it most and at the same time it will help most children having their mother's feeding them both emotionally and physically.

Climate change and can’t grow crops OMFG JESUS
that’s an fantasy your living in there best wake up lmfao.

They aren't refugees, they are illegals crossing into the country. America isn't a day care or shelter for the world, especially since we can't even take care of our own properly. It's logistically, financially and supply wise impossible for us to take care of the world.

Americans should come first in America, not illegals from other countries first and Americans second.

Forum List

Back