Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

Still doesn’t address the fact that Americans are having trouble finding formula while some of it is going to illegals who shouldn’t be here in the first place. Why can’t the illegals breast feed their babies? Why do they feel comfortable breaking into a foreign country and taking needed resources from honest citizens of that country?

Ever think that maybe the reason they can't breastfeed is for the very same reasons you said Americans can't breastfeed? And like I said, people can make their own formula to feed their kids if they want to, just requires a little bit more effort than opening a can.

There is nothing to stop the vast majority of American women from breast feeding their babies and it is far better for the baby. Refugees may however not be nourished enough. Good decision. Those in need should get first including American women who need. You will get a lot of happy healthy children out of this. :)
LOL

Many mothers cannot breastfeed for various reasons. You really are ignorant.

Ever think that maybe the reason they can't breastfeed is for the very same reasons you said Americans can't breastfeed? And like I said, people can make their own formula to feed their kids if they want to, just requires a little bit more effort than opening a can.
Yeah, maybe so. But that doesn’t mean they get to come here illegally and suck up the resources that are in short supply for Americans.

I wouldn't really say that they are getting preferential treatment as you claim.
So let’s say they are getting EQUAL treatment. Why should they? Why should foreigners breaking into our country illegally get “equal dibs”on resources?

Yeah, maybe so. But that doesn’t mean they get to come here illegally and suck up the resources that are in short supply for Americans.

Baby formula is more of a luxury than a resource. People can make their own baby food much cheaper than what they can buy a can of formula for.

Baby formula is more of a luxury than a resource. People can make their own baby food much cheaper than what they can buy a can of formula for.
That‘s a non-response to my question, and irrelevant to my point: resources are being taken up by illegals when there isn’t enough to go around to Americans.

And like I have said, there is no reason why LEGAL TAXPAYERS have to “ research “ how to make their own baby formula

Climate change and can’t grow crops OMFG JESUS
that’s an fantasy your living in there
best wake up lmfao.
ok Lets see what I wrote
really? I know people are coming from Central America because of climate change - they can no longer grow the crops they need to survive and have grown for as long as they can remember. I said undernourished. Sometimes people eat not very good things just to fill them up. I would think most of them would be breast feeding. My position is that all mother's who are capable of feeding their own children learn to do it and the dry milk be kept for everyone who cannot do this. When you have such an important thing short you have to make sure it gets to those who need it most and at the same time it will help most children having their mother's feeding them both emotionally and physically.

You may find this helpful
Poverty isn’t the only factor driving migration from Latin-American countries. Environmental conditions that are being exacerbated by global warming are also pushing people to abandon their homes. Central America is one of the most vulnerable regions in the world to climate change.

The region’s many biodiverse ecosystems are facing degradation and a steep increase in temperatures. The average temperature in Central America has increased by 0.5C since 1950 and is projected to rise by at least another degree before 2050.

so what your little crack means I think is not much. I have seen videos of families whose crops have failed for several years. Best for you to wake up but I am sure you won't until it is too late.

LOL

Many mothers cannot breastfeed for various reasons. You really are ignorant.
You of course are wrong and rude. I never suggested all Mother's could breast feed but like it or not most can and you can bet your bottom dollar they will if there is no formula ....unless of course they can afford a wet nurse. When something is in small supply and you don't keep it for those most vulnerable you are a fool.

You of course are wrong and rude. I never suggested all Mother's could breast feed but like it or not most can and you can bet your bottom dollar they will if there is no formula ....unless of course they can afford a wet nurse. When something is in small supply and you don't keep it for those most vulnerable you are a fool.
Most can? Link please. Thank you. Point is as the US we should never have a small supply of baby formula you ignorant leftist

That‘s a non-response to my question, and irrelevant to my point: resources are being taken up by illegals when there isn’t enough to go around to Americans.
How many babies under a year old are in our custody at our borders? 10? 20? How many are not breast fed?

How many babies under a year old are in our custody at our borders? 10? 20? How many are not breast fed?
There are a lot more than that. And Biden is planning to cancel Title 42 to wave in 18,000 more of them PER day? Even if only 2% have babies under a year, that’s 360 PER DAY. That means 10,000 more babies within a month. And even if only 10% don’t breast feed, that’s another 1,000 babies per month. By the end of the summer, we will have thousands of illegals’ babies needing formula, not counting the pregnant ones who will give birth in the interim.

And he’s still pushing for this, amidst a formula shortage?! Biden is sending a message loud and clear that he values foreigners who break into our country more than he does American infants. Shame on him, and on every person who supports this.

Most can? Link please.
Puleese. If you have a problem I suggest you go for a link that says most women, or should it be most American women are not fit for breastfeeding.

Thank you. Point is as the US we should never have a small supply of baby formula you ignorant leftist.

Of course the US should not have a small amount if more is needed. Take that up with the appropriate body instead of crying here calling people names.

Puleese. If you have a problem I suggest you go for a link that says most women, or should it be most American women are not fit for breastfeeding.

Of course the US should not have a small amount if more is needed. Take that up with the appropriate body instead of crying here calling people names.
So you're full of shit. Only 35% produce enough or have other health reasons so they need formula. You're a dumb leftist

There are a lot more than that. And Biden is planning to cancel Title 42 to wave in 18,000 more of them PER day? Even if only 2% have babies under a year, that’s 360 PER DAY. That means 10,000 more babies within a month. And even if only 10% don’t breast feed, that’s another 1,000 babies per month. By the end of the summer, we will have thousands of illegals’ babies needing formula, not counting the pregnant ones who will give birth in the interim.

And he’s still pushing for this, amidst a formula shortage?! Biden is sending a message loud and clear that he values foreigners who break into our country more than he does American infants. Shame on him, and on every person who supports this.
FYI

Babies with parents can't be locked up in our custody at our borders longer than 10 days, under the law.

I think y'all were played, by your Republican congress critter, in to an outrage, over something that isn't even happening in any kind of numbers....this does not affect babies a year and older, because they can be weaned to whole milk and solids....

It does affect infants and special needs formulas.

Refugees are unlikely to make the thousand mile trip from central America with a newborn in tow, and if they did, then the infant baby was likely breast fed.

I never saw the camera zoom in on to any baby formula on the shelves, just NIDO whole fortified powdered dry milk cans, which ARE NOT baby formula.....

The congress critter lady is playing with your head and emotions, for her own political purpose....imo.

Forum List

Back