Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

Poor California and Texas.

Yes, finally all those golden opportunities to cut grass, wash dishes, scrub toilets and wipe asses will open up for AMERICANS!

I hope you guys realize, this law is nothing more than political positioning... You do realize that, right? Our [American's] relationship with "The illegals" is a reciprocal one. If we wanted to get rid of them... I mean really wanted to... We could do it in a heartbeat.

Make mandatory prison time for anybody who hires one. Problem SOLVED in 90 days.

You must begin to realize this is just grandstanding. We need these immigrants and they need us. This is just the republicans trying to get your attention. A few years ago it was the gays. Now it's illegal immigration. Brown is the new pink- And that Ricky Martin can't catch a break. :lol::lol:

Why do "we need these illegal immigrants"? They put a hugh strain on the states infrastructure. There is a percentage that just add to the criminal element and they force down wages. There are many more reasons, so tell me why we "need these immigrants"?
As far as the scrubbing toilets and cutting grass, the US had plenty of LEGAL citizens doing these jobs long before the influx of millions of ILLEGALS.

Just think of how many jobs are going to open up to actual citizens!!! :clap2:

My Way News - Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

And just *THINK* that if illegals are granted Citizenship status? With the Unemployment being what it is? I forsee problems with giving these people jobs with Federally mandated *Minimum WAGE*.

What then? Anyone? Beuller? Frye?

Where are the JOBS going to come from? Will competition be fierce? Other problems?

:eusa_think:

Illegals are encouraged to be and remain a subculture, not assimilating, sucking up resources and providing dubious benefits at best...what, the incremental cost of lettuce is 10 cents less than if a SEIU guy picked it? Is that it?

................ You do realize that, right? Our [American's] relationship with "The illegals" is a reciprocal one. If we wanted to get rid of them... I mean really wanted to... We could do it in a heartbeat.

The Imperial WE you speak of is a handful of corrupt politicians and megarich who have been profiting off illegals at the expense of ordinary Americans for 40 years. The illegals are are dead loss for US the oridnary Americans.

..............As far as the scrubbing toilets and cutting grass, the US had plenty of LEGAL citizens doing these jobs long before the influx of millions of ILLEGALS.

The wage scale for those jobs might have to rise by several multiples, but that would be a good thing. Living wage & all. The corresponding decline in tax outlay for social services would balance some of that.

This stuff is actually pretty hilarious. The Illegals are not going back to a Third World Hell Hole in Mexico. That assertion is just pure fantasy. Their corrupt Government in Mexico doesn't give a chit about them and they know it. It's far more advantageous for them to stay here and screech about being poor victims of evil American "Racism." Trust me,they're staying here. It is what it is.

Well that isn't going to work for them either, because if they stay, sooner or later they're going to get bagged, tagged and deported under the new law. They best leave willfully to avoid any entanglements with the law, if they EVER have any hopes of becoming a LEGAL citizen.

If you give these illegals amnesty and they become legal then they will be no use to their old employers because then they will demand more money and benifits. the employer only hired them to be able to not give them benifits and pay them shit. he will let them go , and replace them with new crop of illegals and take advantage of these new illegals.leaving us with more unemployed people. and these people are uneducated and mostly illiterate non english speaking with many children.

Then 10 million more illegals will take their place. Lesson has been learned from Reagan's amnesty!

Oh...now you want to blame it on Reagan.

That racist asshole you guys feel hates minorities.

He does something the libs like and he's still accused of racism.

A Republican can make a mistake once and he hears about it forever.

A Democrat makes several mistakes and hardly hears a peep from his own constituency. Everyone else is labeled a racist.

The Illegal Immigrants are leaving Arizona and i'm the Pope. Where are they gonna go? Their own Mexican Government could care less about them. We here in this generous nation have shown that we care for them much more than their own Government does. So i got their Mexican Flag right here. Arizona has passed a fair & reasonable law and the Illegals should quit calling Americans "Racists" and show some respect instead. They have become anything but polite guests at this point. And shame on the Left Wing creeps for stirring up racial division for political gain. Illegals should respect & accept our laws and stop calling Americans "Evil Racists." That is not how a polite guest behaves. Nuff said.

Just think of how many jobs are going to open up to actual citizens!!! :clap2:

My Way News - Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

And just *THINK* that if illegals are granted Citizenship status? With the Unemployment being what it is? I forsee problems with giving these people jobs with Federally mandated *Minimum WAGE*.

What then? Anyone? Beuller? Frye?

Where are the JOBS going to come from? Will competition be fierce? Other problems?

:eusa_think:

Illegals are encouraged to be and remain a subculture, not assimilating, sucking up resources and providing dubious benefits at best...what, the incremental cost of lettuce is 10 cents less than if a SEIU guy picked it? Is that it?

LPOA Local 101 ;)

The Illegals backed by the Saul Alinsky "Community Organizer" Leftists,are not behaving like polite guests at this point. Respect and obey our Laws and stop calling Americans "Evil Racists." That is not how a polite guest is supposed to behave. We are an incredibly generous nation and have shown that we care for them much more than their own corrupt Mexican Government does. Call off your protests and just respect our Laws. Nuff said.

I hear Oregon is nice this time of year. And San Francisco. Let em move there next to the libs who love them so much.

The Illegals should just call off their "protests" and respect our Laws. Every nation on this planet makes their own Laws and guests in these nations should respect their Laws and behave like polite guests. The despicable Left has instigated these "protests" for their own political gain. Not all Illegals are taking part in their despicable behavior though. The ones painting swastikas and calling good American Citizens "Evil Racists" are being controlled by the Leftist "Community Organizer" crowd. Illegals should just stop calling Amercans "Racists" and respect our Laws. That's how a polite guest is supposed to behave.

Forum List

Back