Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

This stuff is actually pretty hilarious. The Illegals are not going back to a Third World Hell Hole in Mexico. That assertion is just pure fantasy. Their corrupt Government in Mexico doesn't give a chit about them and they know it. It's far more advantageous for them to stay here and screech about being poor victims of evil American "Racism." Trust me,they're staying here. It is what it is.

You have a point. They'll just leave Arizona and go to a 'Sanctuary City'...eh?

Just think of how many jobs are going to open up to actual citizens!!! :clap2:

My Way News - Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

And just *THINK* that if illegals are granted Citizenship status? With the Unemployment being what it is? I forsee problems with giving these people jobs with Federally mandated *Minimum WAGE*.

What then? Anyone? Beuller? Frye?

Where are the JOBS going to come from? Will competition be fierce? Other problems?

:eusa_think:

Poor California and Texas.

I don't think any will be going back to Mexico. Jeeze.

Poor American unemployed citizens millions of them out of work looking for jobs. Send these criminals back to their own country and millions of jobs would become available!!!!everyone's pay has been cut by all these illegals. cost of everything has gone up. HIGHER TAXES!!! prisons full of illegals, drunk drivers killing thousands. crime up. Fucked up schools, hospitals, no menial intro jobs are available for the youths of America. What is the advantage to the average LEGAL US citizen to have these criminals here. I see only negitives!!!! You bleeding heart liberal democrats please tell me some benifits to the average citizen that these people do for this country? and why do we have to treat these lawbreakers differantly than the people who want to come here legally and follow our immigration laws? why should these people who don't follow our laws and break into our country like ta theif be given amnesty instead of shown to the door and sent home to follow our immigration laws and immigrate the legal way?

Poor American unemployed citizens millions of them out of work looking for jobs. Send these criminals back to their own country and millions of jobs would become available!!!!everyone's pay has been cut by all these illegals. cost of everything has gone up. HIGHER TAXES!!! prisons full of illegals, drunk drivers killing thousands. crime up. Fucked up schools, hospitals, no menial intro jobs are available for the youths of America. What is the advantage to the average LEGAL US citizen to have these criminals here. I see only negitives!!!! You bleeding heart liberal democrats please tell me some benifits to the average citizen that these people do for this country? and why do we have to treat these lawbreakers differantly than the people who want to come here legally and follow our immigration laws? why should these people who don't follow our laws and break into our country like ta theif be given amnesty instead of shown to the door and sent home to follow our immigration laws and immigrate the legal way?

Yes, finally all those golden opportunities to cut grass, wash dishes, scrub toilets and wipe asses will open up for AMERICANS!

I hope you guys realize, this law is nothing more than political positioning... You do realize that, right? Our [American's] relationship with "The illegals" is a reciprocal one. If we wanted to get rid of them... I mean really wanted to... We could do it in a heartbeat.

Make mandatory prison time for anybody who hires one. Problem SOLVED in 90 days.

You must begin to realize this is just grandstanding. We need these immigrants and they need us. This is just the republicans trying to get your attention. A few years ago it was the gays. Now it's illegal immigration. Brown is the new pink- And that Ricky Martin can't catch a break. :lol::lol:

Ahh shit, just realized I'm the only lefty in the thread.

I suspect I'm about to get a beating.

But I stand by my story!!

Yes, finally all those golden opportunities to cut grass, wash dishes, scrub toilets and wipe asses will open up for AMERICANS!

I hope you guys realize, this law is nothing more than political positioning... You do realize that, right? Our [American's] relationship with "The illegals" is a reciprocal one. If we wanted to get rid of them... I mean really wanted to... We could do it in a heartbeat.

Make mandatory prison time for anybody who hires one. Problem SOLVED in 90 days.

You must begin to realize this is just grandstanding. We need these immigrants and they need us. This is just the republicans trying to get your attention. A few years ago it was the gays. Now it's illegal immigration. Brown is the new pink- And that Ricky Martin can't catch a break. :lol::lol:

I remember the days when AMERICANS DID THOSE JOBS and the wages were a lot more. Americans will do these jobs but Americans won't do those jobs at the wet back rate!!!! I Remember the days when Americans worked at butchering plants when they paid a living wage. when american built houses and roads. now is the time for all citizens who are pissed off that the federal government is not listening or doing something about illegal immigration to boycot all businesses that employ illegals to don't buy or use their services. this will get them to stop or put them out of business. And also vote out any elected official that don't endorse following our immigration laws. Make 2010 election count. Time to clean house. Flush these turds out of office and put these asshole on the unemployment lines.

This is just the republicans trying to get your attention.

no its not.....its Americans who are sick and tired of the Federal Govt doing Jack Shit about this....if you think its just Republicans Cuyo ...you had better take another look......

Yup "Americans are just too lazy and wont do all those jobs the Illegals are doing." What a big ole pile of steaming bull chit that is. I'm pretty sick of hearing that chit from the usual suspects. Lots of Americans are desperate for work. That old stale argument just isn't cutting it anymore. Time to put that baby to bed. Americans need and want to work. End of story.

Yup "Americans are just too lazy and wont do all those jobs the Illegals are doing." What a big ole pile of steaming bull chit that is. I'm pretty sick of hearing that chit from the usual suspects. Lots of Americans are desperate for work. That old stale argument just isn't cutting it anymore. Time to put that baby to bed. Americans need and want to work. End of story.

You think all the guys that got laid off from GM are gonna go pick lettuce? Come on, dude.

You think all the guys that got laid off from GM are gonna go pick lettuce? Come on, dude.

What a stereotypical load of horseshit.

You're a typical uneducated Liberal moron that relies on sterotypical rascism to make a point that isn't true.

Tell us what is gonna happen *IF* 'Amnesty' for illegals comes to fruition?

And with the lack of JOBS that are gonna have to PAY the Federally mandated minimum wage?

Do you NOT see a problem here with no jobs to be had? The Government standing IN the way of business?

Your answer?

Here's a novel approach. Just charge businesses who hire illegals a fine equal to employing two currently unemployed Americans for a year. Then take that fine and turn it over to the unemployment bureau.

Maybe laid off GM workers wont but others will. Besides,it's unlikely that any laid off GM workers will have to do such jobs. They received some pretty fat pension payoffs at tax payer expense. That old "Americans are just too lazy to work" theory is just way out-dated. Many Americans are desperate for work these days. Give em a chance.

You're a typical uneducated Liberal moron that relies on sterotypical rascism to make a point that isn't true.

And with the lack of JOBS that are gonna have to PAY the Federally mandated minimum wage?

Do you NOT see a problem here with no jobs to be had? The Government standing IN the way of business?

Your answer?

My point is that we need these people, and our immigration policies are the way they are for a reason. You'd swear we don't have the resources to get rid of them if we really wanted to; We could get rid of them immediately if the government resolved to do so. I'm talkin 3 shakes of a stick, poof, gone.

In addition to doing the jobs nobody wants, the illegals do serve a purpose. Most do pay taxes, under a false SSN, because that's the only way the boss can hire them without paying out of pocket/post tax. Do you realize what that means? They contribute to the tax structure, including SSN, but they'll never be able to collect it. They also contribute to their local economies whether they pay or work under the table. They pay rent, hence property taxes, sales tax, et al. If we kick them out, those economies will suffer as well as their employers.

They live their own lackluster version of our dream. Do jobs we don't want. Live in housing we would never want to occupy. All contribute to their local economies. Most pay taxes but can reap no benefits. And generally, when they've made enough, they get the hell out.
So why haven't we done amnesty already? Plain and simple, if someone's suspect for one reason or another; Suspected of drug dealing or other criminal activity; Making his neighbors uncomfortable; maybe they just think he's unhinged and he makes the authorities nervous; whistling at women walking down the street, WHATEVER - We need not give them process. They're illegal. While most do just fine on their own accord, when one becomes a pain in the ass, we can throw them out, no questions asked.
It's a verrrry complex issue you're attempting to simplify. But the AZ law is grandstanding, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Your answer?

My point is that we need these people, and our immigration policies are the way they are for a reason. You'd swear we don't have the resources to get rid of them if we really wanted to; We could get rid of them immediately if the government resolved to do so. I'm talkin 3 shakes of a stick, poof, gone.

In addition to doing the jobs nobody wants, the illegals do serve a purpose. Most do pay taxes, under a false SSN, because that's the only way the boss can hire them without paying out of pocket/post tax. Do you realize what that means? They contribute to the tax structure, including SSN, but they'll never be able to collect it. They also contribute to their local economies whether they pay or work under the table. They pay rent, hence property taxes, sales tax, et al. If we kick them out, those economies will suffer as well as their employers.

They live their own lackluster version of our dream. Do jobs we don't want. Live in housing we would never want to occupy. All contribute to their local economies. Most pay taxes but can reap no benefits. And generally, when they've made enough, they get the hell out.
So why haven't we done amnesty already? Plain and simple, if someone's suspect for one reason or another; Suspected of drug dealing or other criminal activity; Making his neighbors uncomfortable; maybe they just think he's unhinged and he makes the authorities nervous; whistling at women walking down the street, WHATEVER - We need not give them process. They're illegal. While most do just fine on their own accord, when one becomes a pain in the ass, we can throw them out, no questions asked.
It's a verrrry complex issue you're attempting to simplify. But the AZ law is grandstanding, plain and simple.

So in essence? *YOU* are saying that you applaud their effort even though they BROKE THE LAW?

This isn't any shock to me...and falls in line to the Statist way of thinking, albiet it is severly WRONG.

And pretty much *Screw the LAW*

If you meant that? Why didn't you just SAY it?

Shakesphere said "Brevity is the soul of WIT*...

Looks to me that you have failed more than ONCE here.

*Congrats*

~T

Your answer?

So in essence? *YOU* are saying that you applaud their effort even though they BROKE THE LAW?

This isn't any shock to me...and falls in line to the Statist way of thinking, albiet it is severly WRONG.

And pretty much *Screw the LAW*

If you meant that? Why didn't you just SAY it?

Shakesphere said "Brevity is the soul of WIT*...

Looks to me that you have failed more than ONCE here.

*Congrats*

~T

OK, first of all, wtf is this "you fail" business around here? I fail? Oh heavens no. Is that supposed to be an argument, telling me "I fail?"

I didn't applaud anything. I'm explaining some of the reasons why our immigration policies are the way they are. We have all the laws necessary, but we do not enforce them. That's the point and I think I've made it, and et al, I think I've given you some reasons why we don't enforce them.

So what is Mark Levi.... Errr... Your opinion on why we don't enforce the immigration laws? Since I fail, you explain to me why we *ALLOW* illegal immigration to take place.

Forum List

Back