Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

Imagine how many jobs are going to open up for LEGAL Latinos! Not to mentions the wages will increase for them also.

There are many LEGAL Latinos in carpentry. The home builders won't be able to grab cheap labor illegals at home depot. They will have to hire legal workers, pay them normal wages and godforbide give them benefits.

If you give these illegals amnesty and they become legal then they will be no use to their old employers because then they will demand more money and benifits. the employer only hired them to be able to not give them benifits and pay them shit. he will let them go , and replace them with new crop of illegals and take advantage of these new illegals.leaving us with more unemployed people. and these people are uneducated and mostly illiterate non english speaking with many children.

If you give these illegals amnesty and they become legal then they will be no use to their old employers because then they will demand more money and benifits. the employer only hired them to be able to not give them benifits and pay them shit. he will let them go , and replace them with new crop of illegals and take advantage of these new illegals.leaving us with more unemployed people. and these people are uneducated and mostly illiterate non english speaking with many children.

Then 10 million more illegals will take their place. Lesson has been learned from Reagan's amnesty!

Poor California and Texas.

I don't think any will be going back to Mexico. Jeeze.

Don't count on it. Just another empty intimidation threat. Where are they going to go? Back to their Third World H*ll Hole in Mexico? Not gonna happen. They're just trying to intimidate the people of Arizona in the hopes they will give in and change the law. Don't believe the hype. Just stay strong Arizona. Don't allow them to intimidate you.

Don't count on it. Just another empty intimidation threat. Where are they going to go? Back to their Third World H*ll Hole in Mexico? Not gonna happen. They're just trying to intimidate the people of Arizona in the hopes they will give in and change the law. Don't believe the hype. Just stay strong Arizona. Don't allow them to intimidate you.
That doesn't make any sense at all. The goal of the law is to crack down on illegal immigration, i.e. getting illegal immigrants out of the state. If they were trying to beat the law, they wouldn't voluntarily help aide them in meeting the law's goals.

Just more radical Left Wing empty threats. Where are they going to go? They ain't going nowhere. They're going to stay and organize their protests waving their Mexican flags and calling everyone a "Racist." My prediction will be far more accurate than this silly report. Gee maybe i should become a blogger too? What a scam.

Last edited:
The Liberal Press always makes these sorts of ridiculous predictions. It's like they really do believe that people will be so heart-broken if this happens. The reality is that people would likely be pretty happy & relieved. It ain't gonna happen though. They will instead stay to screech about about how they're victims of evil American "Racism." I will be proven right while these buffoons reporting this supposed exodus will be proven wrong. Lets come back in a year and have this same discussion. I guarantee that i will have been proven right. See ya then.

I live in Arizona and I can tell you the positive effect that getting rid of illegals has because we passed a law demanding that employers go through e-verify for every employee and it seemed immediatly that low wage jobs that were paying 6.50 an hour jumped a full dollar overnight.

I also noticed that more McDonalds had less mexicans working in them...

Is their a correlation between the two events?

Why go back to a Third World H*ll Hole in Mexico when you can stay here and screech about being victims of evil American "Racism?" This report is just plain Bull Chit. It ain't gonna happen. Bet on it.

Then 10 million more illegals will take their place. Lesson has been learned from Reagan's amnesty!

Yep. But with Reagan We're talking two or three million people then. Reagan insisted the border be secured. Congress never did it...thus here we are with a much larger problem.

This stuff is actually pretty hilarious. The Illegals are not going back to a Third World Hell Hole in Mexico. That assertion is just pure fantasy. Their corrupt Government in Mexico doesn't give a chit about them and they know it. It's far more advantageous for them to stay here and screech about being poor victims of evil American "Racism." Trust me,they're staying here. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back