illegal eats man 4 Thanksgiving dinner seeks parole, CA.

Hey, let's import some more!

Ex-Model Denies Cooking, Eating Husband; Says She's Not a Monster
Omaima Aree Nelson was denied parole Wednesday

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-cannibal-wife-omaima-aree-nelson,0,3600338.story

She told the board: "I am not a monster."

She insisted that her husband, William, was trying to strangle her when she hit him with a lamp, stabbed him with scissors and killed him.

The prosecutor says he'll never forget the horror of visiting the couple's home.

"There were suitcases and plastic bags soaked with dark liquid from his body parts. In the fry cooker there sat Mr. Nelson's hands and when we opened the refrigerator, there was Mr. Nelson's head with stab wounds," Palowski recalls.

"She had his entrails in his Corvette and she was trying to get an ex-boyfriend to yank out the dentures from the head so she could dump it in the Back Bay."

After the murder, Nelson boiled her husband's head on the stove in an attempt to remove his teeth, skinned his torso and fried his hands in oil, Pawloski told the Daily Pilot.

Nelson told a psychiatrists that she carved up part of her husband's back and dipped it in barbecue sauce, something she now denies.

Nelson then drove garbage bags filled with the body parts to various ex-boyfriends, asking them to help dispose of the evidence and offering $75,000 for help, Pawloski said.

A cannibal visited his neighbor to admire his new refrigerator. "What is the storage capacity?" the man asked.
"I'm not exactly sure," the neighbor replied. "But it at least holds the two men that brought it."

Last edited:
Woman's Trial Begins in Murder, Dismemberment

December 01, 1992

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-12-01/local/me-1346_1_william-nelson

She was arrested Dec. 2, 1991, after police found trash bags containing human body parts in the couple's Eastside apartment and in William Nelson's Corvette.

Nelson, who is just over 5 feet tall and has gained about 40 pounds since her incarceration a year ago, sat impassively during the day's motions.

Police also found a bag filled with other body parts and a broken iron with remnants of William Nelson's scalp and hair, Pawloski said.

Two cannibals meet one day. The first cannibal says, "You know, I just can't seem to get a tender Missionary. I've baked them, I've roasted them, I've stewed them, I've barbecued them, I've tried every sort of marinade. I just can't seem to get them tender."

The second cannibal asks, "What kind of Missionary do you use?"

The other replied, "You know, the ones that hang out at that place at the bend of the river. They have those brown cloaks with a rope around the waist and they're sort of bald on top with a funny ring of hair on their heads."

"Ah, ha!" the second cannibal replies. "No wonder ... those are FRIARS!"

Two cannibals were sitting by a fire. The first says, "Gee, I hate my mother-in-law." The 2nd replies, "So, try the potatoes.

USMB needs a crime forum so nonsense done by the crazy has a place for the interested to peruse when they aren't watching ID TV.

USMB needs a crime forum so nonsense done by the crazy has a place for the interested to peruse when they aren't watching ID TV.

They do its call the Immigration/Illegal Immigration forum. There's not much to talk about except for the crimes illegal aliens commit against Americans. The illegal aliens commit the most heinous crimes that the Americans have ever heard of on a daily basis. We are forced to keep an eye on them or they may get completely out of control.

You're welcome to post any good news about the illegal aliens. I've been looking for some but I haven't found any yet.

So, stick that in your ear! If you don't like it don't read it, simple as that. You see here in America, we have freedom of speech unlike most 3rd world countries that the illegal aliens and their supporters come from. That’s a pretty hard concept to grasp for the backwards people of the 3rd world.

One day a cannibal visited the neighboring island of cannibals. There, people cost $2 but politicians cost $25. The visiting cannibal asked, "How come politicians cost so much?"
The chief answered, "Do you know how hard it is to clean one of those?"

Wife who killed, cooked husband seeks parole

10/5/11

Santa Ana, California – IMO, Omaima Nelson a native of Egypt is serving a life sentence for the killing and cooking her husband on Thanksgiving in 1991. She is seeking parole. The former nanny, former model, born again Christian wants forgiveness and released from prison. Her attorney said that he hoped she receives it. (You can’t make this stuff up folks.)

The prosecution has said that Omaima Nelson is “a predator who stalked men and traded sex for money and drugs.” They believe that she plotted to steal from her husband William Nelson, 56. And that she has duped other older men in the past.

She was only 23-years-old at the time of the 1991 murder. She told the court back then that her husband of 3 weeks William Nelson had sexually abused her. So she tied him up and stabbed him with a pair of scissors and then dismembered his body. It later came out that Omaima and Mr. Nelson like to “play bondage sex games” and there were nude photos of her.

She currently is in prison in Chowchilla, Ca. where she has been serving a life sentence.

>snip<

Bummer. :(
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTP490Cw1C4]Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain - YouTube[/ame]
Rest in peace, Willie.

PETA requests that husband-eater be put on vegan diet

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_19046921

The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, PETA have written a letter to the warden of the prison where Omaima Aree Nelson is housed. They have offered to send Omaima a PETA vegetarian/vegan starter kit for free.

They also voiced their opinion, which everyone is entitled to do.

They said that Omaima Aree Nelson should NOT be allowed to eat any meat whether it’s human or animal ever again, in or out of prison until she dies. They requested that Omaima eat a Vegan Diet. (That’s where you can’t eat anything that has a face or had a mother.) It’s pretty much grass and nuts sautéed.

PETA’s spokes people said “The effort to keep the inmate (Omaima) from eating meat is serious. The last thing that a convicted killer and cannibal should be allowed to do is chew on these innocent victims' body parts. Eating humane and healthy vegan food will undoubtedly help Nelson lose her taste for blood. If people are revolted by the idea of eating a human corpse, perhaps they should also lose their appetites at the thought of eating anyone's skinned and sautéed body parts.”

You're welcome to post any good news about the illegal aliens. I've been looking for some but I haven't found any yet.

You do realize you are an immigrant to America, same as everyone. A great deal of our science and technology was imagined and created by immigrants after the world wars. Immigration, in a place of opportunity, made this nation what it is today, so your constant railing against some bad eggs could just as easily be directed towards longer staying Americans who are just as corrupt. People are people, some good, some not so good.

Famous American Immigrants « Immigration Update

"One question that has always intrigued me is what happens to demonic beings when immigrants move from their homelands, Irish-Americans remember the fairies, Norwegian Americans the nisser, Greek-Americans the vrykolakas, but only in relation to events remembered in the Old Country. When I once asked why such demons are not seen in America, my informants giggled confusedly and said, "They're scared to pass the ocean, it's too far," pointing out that Christ and the apostles never came to America." Richard Dorson 'A Theory for American Folklore'

10/5/11

Santa Ana, California – IMO, Omaima Nelson a native of Egypt is serving a life sentence for the killing and cooking her husband on Thanksgiving in 1991. She is seeking parole. The former nanny, former model, born again Christian wants forgiveness and released from prison. Her attorney said that he hoped she receives it. (You can’t make this stuff up folks.)

The prosecution has said that Omaima Nelson is “a predator who stalked men and traded sex for money and drugs.” They believe that she plotted to steal from her husband William Nelson, 56. And that she has duped other older men in the past.

She was only 23-years-old at the time of the 1991 murder. She told the court back then that her husband of 3 weeks William Nelson had sexually abused her. So she tied him up and stabbed him with a pair of scissors and then dismembered his body. It later came out that Omaima and Mr. Nelson like to “play bondage sex games” and there were nude photos of her.

She currently is in prison in Chowchilla, Ca. where she has been serving a life sentence.

The husband, William Nelson was a pilot and he was already married, at the time that he married Omaima. Before William was cold in his grave, Omaima had become engaged to a man in his 70’s and told the judge that she hoped to go to school and work as an abused woman counselor according to court documents.

One prison shrink said that Omaima told him that she thought about murdering her husband before she did it. She also told him that she cooked her husband up into tasty meals over the1991 Thanksgiving holiday.

It also came out that she tried to get a couple of her boyfriends to help her cover up the murder and even offered one of them $ 75,000.00 to help her. She wanted him to pull Williams teeth and dump his body where it couldn’t be found. Instead he went to her home and saw the gruesome murder and then he left and called the police. (He's lucky he got out of their alive.)

More: Before the arrest:

After being turned down by her friends to help get rid of William, she took the task at hand and prepared to dispose of the body herself. The first thing that the frail little thing did was primp in front of the mirror, dressing all in red, she put on red lipstick a red hat and red shoes and began work.

Then like a trooper she butchered William's body like it was a Cowman carcass and she put some of his flesh down the garbage disposal. The neighbors said that they heard her garbage disposal literally running for hours. William weighed 230 pounds.

Omaima had told the prison shrinks, that she began chopping up her husband’s body and had cooked and eaten some of the body parts. She skinned William and boiled his head and put it in the freezer. Then she fried his hands in hot oil. She admitted to cooking William’s ribs barbecue-style. (I wonder if she grilled them or baked them, I hope she had plenty sauce.)

Some of the man’s remains were found “Stuffed in garbage bags and mixed with leftover Thanksgiving turkey.” (She probably had guests over for dinner.)

When the police arrested her they found body parts in the back seat of her car. She tried blaming the murder on everybody and their cat but in the end she ask the police if, “She could plead guilty and request the "gas chair." The District Attorney said that, "Omaima was one of the most dangerous individuals he had ever met.”

When she was sentenced she said to her attorney, “How could this happen? It was self-defense.”At a 2006 parole hearing Omaima, “Told the probation officer that she is really a "warm person who wouldn't hurt a mosquito."

It’s believed that “She had chopped up her husband in an effort to avoid meeting him in the afterlife in accordance with Egyptian mythology.”

SOURCE:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/10/04/20111004california-woman-who-cooked-husband-seeks-release.html

O.C. Woman Sentenced in Grisly Murder
http://articles.latimes.com/1993-03-13/news/mn-10362_1_william-nelson

It really must be mentioned here that if the old addage 'you are what you eat' is to be believed... she'll likely go insane by the end of her years. :dunno: Many cultures believed such and even had dietary guidelines and laws in accordance to such. Egyptians are not popularly known to be cannibalistic... perhaps some things from within the history books need to be changed...

Two ferocious cannibal chiefs sat licking their fingers after a large meal. "Your wife makes a delicious roast," one chief said.
"Thanks," his friend said, "I'm gonna miss her!"

Two cannibals, a father and son, were elected by the tribe to go out and get something to eat. They walked deep into the jungle and waited by a path. Before long, along came this little old man. The son said, "Oh dad, there's one."

"No," said the father. "There's not enough meat on that one to even feed the dogs. We'll just wait."

Well, a little while later, along came this really fat man. The son said, "Hey dad, he's plenty big enough."

"No," the father said. "We'd all die of a heart attack from the fat in that one. We'll just wait."

About an hour later, here comes this absolutely gorgeous woman. The son said, "Now there's nothing wrong with that one dad. Let's eat her."

"No," said the father. "We'll not eat her either."

"Why not?" asked the son.

"Because, we're going to take her back alive and eat your mother."

It really must be mentioned here that if the old addage 'you are what you eat' is to be believed... she'll likely go insane by the end of her years. :dunno: Many cultures believed such and even had dietary guidelines and laws in accordance to such. Egyptians are not popularly known to be cannibalistic... perhaps some things from within the history books need to be changed...

:eusa_eh: One freak floats through the mediasphere and you're ready to re-write history?!?

Ex-Model Denies Cooking, Eating Husband; . . . .

OMG! She ate him RAW?

IMAGE_00040.jpg

I’m thinking she might have come to America on a Student Visa. Most likely at the tax payers expense, so many foreign nationals came to go to school that was paid for by the U.S.

No they don't, you stupid fuck. In fact, international students in general do not qualify for student aid at most institutions of higher learning. You know, those scary places you avoid?

She was just being an obedient wife, He said "eat me" and she did. Wonder what kind of stuffing she served with his meat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back