Illegal Border Crossing Arrests at Historic Lows

I hate the Democrats but this surprised me. They might be right Trump is making this all up.

https://hubpages.com/politics/Illega...-Historic-Lows

14358195_f520.jpg

The number arrested isn't the crisis. The number that is NOT arrested is the crisis.

Really, just hard is it to see through the talking point?

The number of estimated illegals here has held steady for ten years. There is no flood of people. If more where getting through that number would grow.

I hate the Democrats but this surprised me. They might be right Trump is making this all up.

14358195_f520.jpg

The number arrested isn't the crisis. The number that is NOT arrested is the crisis.

The number of estimated illegals here has held steady for ten years. There is no flood of people. If more where getting through that number would grow.
No one knows how many illegals are in this country right now. That is just a silly statement.

QUOTE="munkle, post: 21600006, member: 41710"]

14358195_f520.jpg

The number of estimated illegals here has held steady for ten years. There is no flood of people. If more where getting through that number would grow.[/QUOTE]
dude, did you really just write this? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

14358195_f520.jpg
Do the low numbers today guarantee low numbers in the future?

Mark

So we should be building a wall with Canada then? Since we are way behind on north border security!

Sure we should, when Canadians are invading our country, taking our jobs, and keeping our wages low. When Canadians are coming here to have anchor babies and take advantage of our welfare system. When Canadians are sneaking in drugs that kill more than 70,000 Americans a year in overdoses.

14358195_f520.jpg

If you had 20 women a year getting raped in your town, took some measures to stop rape, and it went down to 10 women a year, is that not still a crisis?

Illegal immigration is usually proportional with our economy. The more jobs we have available, the more people want to share in that fortune.

Looking at your chart, apprehensions went down in our recession and poor economy that followed. It started to go up again as the economy picked up. This is normal. However under Trump, the economy got a super boost, and yet apprehensions went down.

What does this tell us? A strong enough deterrent works. With the economy we have had the last year or so, our apprehensions should be at ten year highs if not more. But they're not. They are actually going in the other direction.

And this is what the left fears the most about a wall. If you think our apprehensions are down now, wait until after the wall is built.

14358195_f520.jpg

If you had 20 women a year getting raped in your town, took some measures to stop rape, and it went down to 10 women a year, is that not still a crisis?

Illegal immigration is usually proportional with our economy. The more jobs we have available, the more people want to share in that fortune.

Looking at your chart, apprehensions went down in our recession and poor economy that followed. It started to go up again as the economy picked up. This is normal. However under Trump, the economy got a super boost, and yet apprehensions went down.

What does this tell us? A strong enough deterrent works. With the economy we have had the last year or so, our apprehensions should be at ten year highs if not more. But they're not. They are actually going in the other direction.

And this is what the left fears the most about a wall. If you think our apprehensions are down now, wait until after the wall is built.
again, no such thing as illegal immigrants, it is foreigners illegally crossing onto our land.

Last edited:

14358195_f520.jpg

again, no such thing as illegal immigrants, it is illegal aliens illegally crossing onto our land.

And once in OUR country they commit massive amounts of crime and kill thousands of Americans. National Geographic filmed a documentary not far from my house. They interviewed a number of illegal families living here. Wives, husbands, kids. These poor illegals had jobs, they worked hard each day to traffic meth into our region to addict and kill Americans with this illegal drug.

QUOTE="munkle, post: 21600006, member: 41710"]

14358195_f520.jpg

dude, did you really just write this? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:[/QUOTE]

Why is that funny?

14358195_f520.jpg

again, no such thing as illegal immigrants, it is illegal aliens illegally crossing onto our land.

And once in OUR country they commit massive amounts of crime and kill thousands of Americans. National Geographic filmed a documentary not far from my house. They interviewed a number of illegal families living here. Wives, husbands, kids. These poor illegals had jobs, they worked hard each day to traffic meth into our region to addict and kill Americans with this illegal drug.

Got a link on that National Geographic special? Waiting.

SEVENTY PER CENT of the Fentanyl comes from CHINA...and it DOESN'T come across the border.

What DOES...goes through points of entry

SEVENTY PER CENT of the Fentanyl comes from CHINA...and it DOESN'T come across the border.

What DOES...goes through points of entry
Earlier in the week, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Tempe Police seized 30,000 pills, and arrested an alleged drug dealer linked to a Mexican drug cartel.

Pentagon to send a 'few thousand' more troops to the southern border. That request also called for more assistance in laying additional concertina wire and expanding surveillance.

Trump is not the only one who see there is a security crisis on the border.

Hey Laaaaaaaady (said in my best Jerry Lewis impersonation)

The Pentagon does what the President orders

Forum List

Back