Illegal Aliens Lose Battle In Birth Certificatr Lawsuit Against Texas

Once again- all you keep pointing out is that you have absolutely no proof for your claims that children of diplomats are a 'growing problem' as you claimed. You can't even cite a single example, let alone an increase such things happening.

Texas may be able to determine who is a Texas citizen- but Texas has absolutely no call when it comes to determine who is a U.S. citizen.
Anyone born in Texas, who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States- is at birth a U.S. Citizen- regardless of whether Texas issues a birth certificate or not.

The moment that baby emerges from the womb- that baby is a U.S. citizen.

Dude, the child is a US citizen depending on the state but that does not prove that there is a constitutional birthright mandating it. lol, I wonder how many times I have to essplain this to you Lucy before you finally get it.

you're welcome to believe that. you're wrong, and nobody of consequence or reputation agrees with you, but you're welcome to believe it. your believing it won't change a thing, especially that those born here are citizens.

Another bullshit lie as there are the lawyers denying the BC to the illegal brats there are lawyers that Trump has consulted, etc.

So you believe everything Trump tells you? LOL!

Texas is denying birth certificates- which only makes proving their citizenship harder- but they are still citizens.

Why do you lie about something so easily shown to be a lie- here is the language of the 14th Amendment

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

Lol, so now you have cycled back to the 'ALL are citizens without exception' claim? And then I point out known exceptions and you will say but that doesnt include the children of aliens and then I will show you that Wong Kim Ark specifies the parents have to be here with the permission of the US government and have legal residence, aka domicile.

You are boring, repetitive, stupid and dull. The perfect libtard.

Once again- all you keep pointing out is that you have absolutely no proof for your claims that children of diplomats are a 'growing problem' as you claimed. You can't even cite a single example, let alone an increase such things happening.

Texas may be able to determine who is a Texas citizen- but Texas has absolutely no call when it comes to determine who is a U.S. citizen.
Anyone born in Texas, who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States- is at birth a U.S. Citizen- regardless of whether Texas issues a birth certificate or not.

Dude, the child is a US citizen depending on the state but that does not prove that there is a constitutional birthright mandating it. lol, I wonder how many times I have to essplain this to you Lucy before you finally get it.

Doesn't matter how many times you provide your mistaken opinion- it is just as wrong as the first time you made the claim.

The moment that baby emerges from the womb- that baby is a U.S. citizen

Why do you lie about something so easily shown to be a lie- here is the language of the 14th Amendment

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

Lol, so now you have cycled back to the 'ALL are citizens without exception' claim? And then I point out known exceptions and you will say but that doesnt include the children of aliens and then I will show you that Wong Kim Ark specifies the parents have to be here with the permission of the US government and have legal residence, aka domicile.

You just make up what I say- you lie- the perfect Conservfascist.

Here is what i said-

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside

You don't need to lie about what I said- feel free to quote me.

Doesn't matter how many times you provide your mistaken opinion- it is just as wrong as the first time you made the claim.

The report is from an authoritative source that specializes in birthright citizenship issues, so I believe it. That is called documenting a claim, and something you never seem to do.

And no, just because that is the existing law does not mean it is a mandated practice by the legal system and cannot be changed with a law or EO.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

You just make up what I say- you lie- the perfect Conservfascist.

Here is what i said-

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside

You don't need to lie about what I said- feel free to quote me.

So are there exceptions to that or not?
Yes, there are exception s, and Wong Kim Ark says that those exceptions include the parents being here with the permission of the US government.

They don't need any damn certificates. Since when did illegals give a fuck about documentation?

Why shouldnt I believe his statment about what his lawyers are tellinghim? He isnt a libtard so he is probably telling the truth.
t.

So you believe anyone who is not a liberal is telling the truth?

LOL.

God you are truly an idiot.
You are the idiot for believeing that Trump is lying simply because he said something you disagree with, when the fact is that libtards lie on a regular basis, as you have been lying through this entire thread. You keep claiming that there is no exception to the 14th amendments birthright clause but then have to admit to multiple exceptions then you claim to know somehow that there are no other exceptions.

You are a horrible liar, but I am getting a kick out of this as it demonstrates how degenerate liberalism has become.

here's the thing - i can't prove a negative.

You are a liar. I already proved that citizens can be deported in remander cases, so you are talking out of your ass again. Minors who are citizens can be deporteed along with their alien parents as keeping the child stranded in America would be irresponsible and I know it happens from people I know.

Yet- you can't provide a single actual example- can you?

Meanwhile- American citizens cannot be legally deported- naturalized citizens can have their citizenship removed- and then deported.
Can Your U.S. Citizenship Be Revoked? - FindLaw
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/us/immigration-parents-deported-children-left-behind/index.html

Why shouldnt I believe his statment about what his lawyers are tellinghim? He isnt a libtard so he is probably telling the truth.
t.

LOL.

You are the idiot for believeing that Trump is lying simply .

I didn't say Trump was lying- your reading comprehension is really bad.

Meanwhile- back to why you believe what anyone says- as long as they are not a liberal.

Bought any bridges lately?

Lol, since I documented my claim, I dont NEED to, moron.

Meanwhile- American citizens cannot be legally deported- naturalized citizens can have their citizenship removed- and then deported.
Undocumented parents are deported while their children struggle - CNN.com

Except in rendition and in cases involving minors whose parents are deported and the parent wants to bring the young minors with them.

t.

LOL.

You are the idiot for believeing that Trump is lying simply .

I didn't say Trump was lying- your reading comprehension is really bad.

Meanwhile- back to why you believe what anyone says- as long as they are not a liberal.

Bought any bridges lately?
Well, not from you, certainly.

The report is from an authoritative source that specializes in birthright citizenship issues, so I believe it. That is called documenting a claim, and something you never seem to do.

And no, just because that is the existing law does not mean it is a mandated practice by the legal system and cannot be changed with a law or EO.
no, it's not from an 'authoritative source'
it's from a jackass telling trump,and by extension you, what you want to hear. there are no reputable experts that will claim that the 14th amendment does not guarantee birthright citizenship.

Lol, since I documented my claim, I dont NEED to, moron.

Undocumented parents are deported while their children struggle - CNN.com

Except in rendition and in cases involving minors whose parents are deported and the parent wants to bring the young minors with them.
so... you're changing your tune a bit.

Please stop using all caps in thread titles. It's really annoying, doesn't make your thread any more interesting, and against the rules.

If it keeps going on, I'm going to start permenantly closing threads with all caps titles.
I thought we were to cut and paste article titles to minimize repeat threads. So if the title is all caps, then you want us to type it in instead.

Thanks got it.

Forum List

Back