Illegal Aliens Lose Battle In Birth Certificatr Lawsuit Against Texas

[
This is a liberal, secular by law, nation, it's not for your kind. You'd be happier in Russia...
It is hilarious how tolerant libtards are of everyone, as long as they agree with you. You are ready to bring any criminal on the planet and expell to Russia anyone who disagrees with you.

Real tolerant, you PC Nazi

no, you're changing your statement. you were claiming that citizens could be forcibly deported with their parents. now you're claiming the parents can choose to voluntarily bring their children.
that's different.
In post 200 I said, "If they are minors and the parents are not citizens they can be deported along with their parents, dude." I did not make a clear statement of exactly how the general deportation of the child would happen, me thinking of the parents taking their children with them if young and not as the US government specifically expelling the kids themselves.

But I can easily see how you could ahve taken it that way, so I apologize that you are too narrow minded to see the full range of what I could have meant.

no, you're changing your statement. you were claiming that citizens could be forcibly deported with their parents. now you're claiming the parents can choose to voluntarily bring their children.
that's different.
In post 200 I said, "If they are minors and the parents are not citizens they can be deported along with their parents, dude." I did not make a clear statement of exactly how the general deportation of the child would happen, me thinking of the parents taking their children with them if young and not as the US government specifically expelling the kids themselves.

But I can easily see how you could ahve taken it that way, so I apologize that you are too narrow minded to see the full range of what I could have meant.

What a weasily way of saying "Oh I was wrong- but what I meant to say was"

Are you a politician?

Meanwhile- American citizens cannot be legally deported- naturalized citizens can have their citizenship removed- and then deported.
Can Your U.S. Citizenship Be Revoked? - FindLaw
Undocumented parents are deported while their children struggle - CNN.com

Except in rendition and in cases involving minors whose parents are deported and the parent wants to bring the young minors with them.

And rendition is not deportation- rendition applies to persons who are being extradited out of the United States- deportation is a legal action to remove someone from the United States.

And as I pointed out- American citizens cannot be legally deported- their parents can- and their parents can indeed choose to take their children with them- but if the parents do not choose to take their children- they stay- oh wait- just like I showed in my citation.

Yet- you can't provide a single actual example- can you?

Lol, since I documented my claim, I dont NEED to, moron.

You don't need to actually prove what you claimed.

What you have shown is that you can't prove what you have claimed.
Providing documentation of my claim suffices for proving it, idiot.

Documentation that doesn't show a single child of a diplomat being born here.

Seriously- it is like citing Stormfront as your proof that Negroes are taking over America- and saying that is 'proof'.

And rendition is not deportation- rendition applies to persons who are being extradited out of the United States- deportation is a legal action to remove someone from the United States.

Libtards love trying to split hairs like that. I dont care if redition is technically 'deportation' or not; they put the bastards OUT OF THE USA, and that is all that concerns me.

Forcibly removing people from the USA is all I mean by 'deport', doofus.

And as I pointed out- American citizens cannot be legally deported- their parents can- and their parents can indeed choose to take their children with them- but if the parents do not choose to take their children- they stay- oh wait- just like I showed in my citation.

lol, whatever.

Libtards love trying to split hairs like that. I dont care if redition is technically 'deportation' or not; they put the bastards OUT OF THE USA, and that is all that concerns me.
r.

"Libtards" argue for the facts and truth- Jimmie likes to lie- and doesn't like being caught in his lies.

Documentation that doesn't show a single child of a diplomat being born here.

It didnt need to, it took its facts from other valid sources.

Seriously- it is like citing Stormfront as your proof that Negroes are taking over America- and saying that is 'proof'.

No, it isnt like that at all.

Still waiting for a single example of what you claimed- where is this 'growing problem of children of diplomats becoming American citizens'?

If you can't name a single case- how do you know that there is more this year- than last?

r.

"Libtards" argue for the facts and truth- Jimmie likes to lie- and doesn't like being caught in his lies.

Leftwing neoMarxists openly indoctrinate their own that being honest and telling the turth is a cruthc for fools, and lie on a regular basis as part of their agitpropaganda.

That is documented FACT, dude.

[
Still waiting for a single example of what you claimed- where is this 'growing problem of children of diplomats becoming American citizens'?

If you can't name a single case- how do you know that there is more this year- than last?

You will be waiting a long time, as I have proven my claim with adequate documentation. There is nothing more that I am going to do on this.

r.

That is documented FACT, dude.

You mean like your 'documented fact' about 'the growing problem of children of diplomats'- that you can't find a single example of?

I argue for the facts and truth- you argue for whatever you make up.

[

You will be waiting a long time, as I have proven my claim with adequate documentation. There is nothing more that I am going to do on this.

that's different.

Deportation is forcible removal, not voluntarily leaving. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back