Illegal Aliens Lose Battle In Birth Certificatr Lawsuit Against Texas

So what you have provided is not a single example of any children of diplomats getting American citizenship.

Bravo- even substandard for you.

Lol, and your lying bullshit gets even deeper. I gave you a report that summarized the question, no specific names or numbers are necessary after that, you fucking idiot.

Children of diplomats should not be getting U.S. citizenship- if the laws are allowing children of diplomats born say in Texas- to get a birth certificate- without noting that the parents could not confer citizenship on their child- then by all means- have the States beef up their birth certificate requirements.

The law in Texas does nothing to deal with that issue- it only denies birth ceritifcates to American citizens. The child of a diplomat born in Texas would be issued a birth certificate under the regulations you are defending.

Those are not American citizens unless Texas chooses to give them citizenship.

But keep on lying you little bitch and see how many lies you can tell in one night, how about it?

Still can't provide a single example of what you call a 'growing problem'- how do you know it is growing then? Your ouija board?

Doesn't matter what Texas thinks- Texas can I believe convey Texan citizenship- but Texas cannot deny Americans citizenship- they can only deny them birth certificates- and make their lives more difficult. Those kids are citizens lacking birth certificates- still citizens.

Still can't provide a single example of what you call a 'growing problem'- how do you know it is growing then? Your ouija board?

I read the report, idiot. lolol

Doesn't matter what Texas thinks- Texas can I believe convey Texan citizenship- but Texas cannot deny Americans citizenship- they can only deny them birth certificates- and make their lives more difficult. Those kids are citizens lacking birth certificates- still citizens.

Wow, you are even more stupid than I thought.

Texas is a sovereign state and can give citizenship to whomever they please as long as the minimums under Wong Kim Ark are recognized.

Lol, so now you and Uglibullium are doing a circle jerk?

roflmao

There are more exceptions than yo admit to, liar, and it doesnt matter how many times you lie; it is still a lie, even if yo find a thousand idiot libtards to agree with you with each post. You are still wrong.
name another. give us an exception that hasn't been mentioned.

At the time that Wong Kim Ark was written Amerinidan tribesmen were also exempted.

Need more, fagot?

Jimmie- is your teeny tiny little penis embarressing you again?

Tried to jack off but the tweezers were just too big?

Got laughed at by the Russian woman at the video sex link you go to?

Its okay Jimmie- micro penis is a medical condition.

No need to be embarressed by yours.
Seriously, you have nothing better to counter an argument? If anyone should be "emberressed", it should be you. Oh, by the way, it's embarrassed.

Since you post more politely than Jimmie- I respond directly to your post. I respond to Jimmie how his posts to me deserve.

You are not required to defend Jimmie's micro-penis.
I have no personal knowledge of "Jimmie's" penis, nor of yours. I appreciate a civil response to civil discourse. No one's penis is of interest to me. Thanks.

Basically what I said...While American "citizens" cannot be deported, their illegal, law-breaking parents should be. "Citizens" are most welcome to come back later, when they are physically able to, providing proof of their claims, of course.

Dude, dont trust these lying bastards. Minors of illegals parents can be deported even if citizens.

Dont buy the lies.
no, they can't. on what basis could you deport a us citizen to a country they do not hold citizenship in?
can you give an example of a us citizen, not facing charges, being deported?
Yes they can. Prove that they cant, you lying fagot.
it would be a denial of due process.
That is your opinion and proves nothing.

I know that is a hard concept for fagot libtards like you to grasp, but your opinion and Reality are not the same thing at all.
here's the thing - i can't prove a negative.
but there is no law or rule or anything that would allow for the forced deportation of an american citizen. none. doing so wold be a denial of a person's due process. what's more, even if you did deport them as citizens they would have to be granted entry back in to the united states as soon as they wanted, making deportation pointless.

you seem to believe there is some rule that would allow this, so i would just ask that you tell us what law or statute or court ruling gives you that idea

So what you have provided is not a single example of any children of diplomats getting American citizenship.

Bravo- even substandard for you.

Lol, and your lying bullshit gets even deeper. I gave you a report that summarized the question, no specific names or numbers are necessary after that, you fucking idiot.

Children of diplomats should not be getting U.S. citizenship- if the laws are allowing children of diplomats born say in Texas- to get a birth certificate- without noting that the parents could not confer citizenship on their child- then by all means- have the States beef up their birth certificate requirements.

The law in Texas does nothing to deal with that issue- it only denies birth ceritifcates to American citizens. The child of a diplomat born in Texas would be issued a birth certificate under the regulations you are defending.

Those are not American citizens unless Texas chooses to give them citizenship.

But keep on lying you little bitch and see how many lies you can tell in one night, how about it?

the 14th amendment says they are citizens of texas as well.

You would be able to if yo had the facts on you side, liar.

but there is no law or rule or anything that would allow for the forced deportation of an american citizen. none.

You are a liar. I already proved that citizens can be deported in remander cases, so you are talking out of your ass again. Minors who are citizens can be deporteed along with their alien parents as keeping the child stranded in America would be irresponsible and I know it happens from people I know.

you seem to believe there is some rule that would allow this, so i would just ask that you tell us what law or statute or court ruling gives you that idea

Simple human decency, but you wouldnt know anything about that, would you jack ass?

You would be able to if yo had the facts on you side, liar.

but there is no law or rule or anything that would allow for the forced deportation of an american citizen. none.

You are a liar. I already proved that citizens can be deported in remander cases, so you are talking out of your ass again. Minors who are citizens can be deporteed along with their alien parents as keeping the child stranded in America would be irresponsible and I know it happens from people I know.

Simple human decency, but you wouldnt know anything about that, would you jack ass?
so it's your anecdotal evidence we're supposed to believe, huh?
you're just wrong. it can't happen. you can't deport a citizen for something their parents have done. no law allows it, no sane person believes it possible.

as for proving a negative, nobody can do that no matter how right they are. any basic understanding of logic should tell you that, but it's no wonder you don't understand such a basic fact.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

Which means it's not enough to merely be born in america. You must also be subject to it's jurisdiction and if your mother is mexican then you inherit her nationality and are subject to mexico.

You silly libs still haven't grasped the difference between legal jurisdiction and political jursidiction.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

Which means it's not enough to merely be born in america. You must also be subject to it's jurisdiction and if your mother is mexican then you inherit her nationality and are subject to mexico.

You silly libs still haven't grasped the difference between legal jurisdiction and political jursidiction.
you're welcome to believe that. you're wrong, and nobody of consequence or reputation agrees with you, but you're welcome to believe it. your believing it won't change a thing, especially that those born here are citizens.

I really dont care what you believe, but what I know happened is a fact.

you're just wrong. it can't happen. you can't deport a citizen for something their parents have done. no law allows it, no sane person believes it possible.

Yes you can, in renditions and in cases where the parents are deported and there are minor citizens. It wont happen every time as the kid might stay with a relative, but like that kid that got forcibly taken back to Cuba a few years ago, the gubermint prefers to keep immediate family together.

as for proving a negative, nobody can do that no matter how right they are. any basic understanding of logic should tell you that, but it's no wonder you don't understand such a basic fact.

I can prove that it is illegal to run a stop sign, o oops, I just proved a negative.

Dumbass, there are some negatives that you cant prove, like that there are no pink suns in the universe. But matters of established law and practice can be proven to not exist by laws that specifically state the opposite to be true.

lol

you're welcome to believe that. you're wrong, and nobody of consequence or reputation agrees with you, but you're welcome to believe it. your believing it won't change a thing, especially that those born here are citizens.

Another bullshit lie as there are the lawyers denying the BC to the illegal brats there are lawyers that Trump has consulted, etc.

I really dont care what you believe, but what I know happened is a fact.

Yes you can, in renditions and in cases where the parents are deported and there are minor citizens. It wont happen every time as the kid might stay with a relative, but like that kid that got forcibly taken back to Cuba a few years ago, the gubermint prefers to keep immediate family together.

I can prove that it is illegal to run a stop sign, o oops, I just proved a negative.

Dumbass, there are some negatives that you cant prove, like that there are no pink suns in the universe. But matters of established law and practice can be proven to not exist by laws that specifically state the opposite to be true.

lol
there is no way for me to prove that a law does not exist without posting to the entire legal code and even then that wouldn't really do it, since the claim could be made that the pertinent law was just missing. however, if one wanted to prove that a law did exist all they would have to is point to the law that would allow a citizen to be sent out of the country against their will. your example of the stop sign is erroneous and shows that you don't understand the concept.

rendition is not deportation. elian gonzales was not a citizen. bringing him up is pointless. and the united states does not deport citizen children. there is no legal method for doing so.
if you believe there is, cite a court case, a law, or some news article that would support your opinion.

No, the 14th does not say that.
it certainly does.
that's weird, because i quoted it exactly. so it does say that. if you're born to non-diplomat parents and are residing in texas you're a citizen of both texas and the united states and there's not a damn thing anyone, especially texas, can do about it.

I read the report, idiot. lolol

Wow, you are even more stupid than I thought.

Texas is a sovereign state and can give citizenship to whomever they please as long as the minimums under Wong Kim Ark are recognized.

Once again- all you keep pointing out is that you have absolutely no proof for your claims that children of diplomats are a 'growing problem' as you claimed. You can't even cite a single example, let alone an increase such things happening.

Texas has absolutely no call when it comes to determine who is a U.S. citizen- or who is a Texas citizen- see the 14th Amendment.
Anyone born in Texas, who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States- is at birth a U.S. Citizen- regardless of whether Texas issues a birth certificate or not.

The moment that baby emerges from the womb- that baby is a U.S. citizen.

it certainly does.

Why do you lie about something so easily shown to be a lie- here is the language of the 14th Amendment

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

Forum List

Back