Illegal alien, who had been deported twice, killed the two cops in California.

But you seem to miss the idea that when you have some states that so adamant that the federal government is wrong and bad and they want to secede. Then they don't get the use of the federal funds.
If you want to go alone, go alone.
Like they say to others that need help, to hell with them.

UMMM! The national guard gets federal money!
Damn! Looks like that doesn't work.
That damn federal government. They are good for nothing.

There is now way that the state of Texas could pay or will pay or want to pay for sealing off their borders.
NO way!
Talk is cheap.

You know those people that think the government is evil and unnecessary until they need it then its "where the hell is my help!"
Let the right wing states, like Texas and Arizona, that threaten to secede or complain about taxes get the money from their citizens.

those states could seal their borders, just get the feds out of it and let the states do it.

I said the states COULD do it. The texas national guard could do it and it would cost virtually nothing.

Yes, my point exactly, the funding is already in place. No new funding would be needed.

Well... in truth, closing the border is not the answer.

The answer is to lift all social subsidies for any one... beyond natural born citizens in the most dire need. The cost of which would be a tiny, irrelevant percentage of what the nations shovels onto the ignorant malcontents who are otherwise well capable of supporting themselves.

The US southern border was open from the day it was established and we never had a problem with it, until the mid-1960s... the same time that we were saddled with the 'Great Society'.

Shut off the welfare fountain and the pool of welfare consumers will dry up. Those who come here to make a better life for themselves, will integrate into society and do for themselves, producing for themselves and in the process, bringing their skills and ambition... benefitting everyone.

Then, where we find these violent thugs... we execute them, with prejudice and without mercy.

And where the Left cry and protest, where they defraud our elections... we execute them... with prejudice and without mercy. And in short order, it all works itself out.

Blog California cop-killer suspect was illegal alien already deported twice

California cop-killer suspect was illegal alien already deported twice
By Thomas Lifson
The man who is believed to have killed two California deputies and injured a third, wielding an AR-15 rifle, apparently would not have been in this country if we had secure borders. And he has quite a history as a malefactor. AP reports:

A man suspected of killing two deputies during a shooting rampage in Northern California was deported twice to Mexico and had a drug conviction, federal authorities said Saturday.

The suspected shooter told Sacramento County Sheriff's investigators that he was 34-year-old Marcelo Marquez of Salt Lake City. However, his fingerprints match the biometric records of a Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte in a federal database, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman Virginia Kice said.

Monroy-Bracamonte was first removed from the country in 1997 after being convicted in Arizona for possession of narcotics for sale. Monroy-Bracamonte was arrested and repatriated to Mexico a second time in 2001, Kice said.

The suspect and his wife went on a lethal crime spree:

authorities sought a motive for the shootings that began when Sacramento County sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver, 47, was shot in the forehead with an assault rifle at close range as he checked out a suspicious car in a motel parking lot. (snip)

After he was killed, the gunman shot Anthony Holmes, 38, of Sacramento at least twice, including once in the head, during an attempted carjacking. He was in fair condition.

The attackers then stole a pickup truck and fled about 30 miles northeast into neighboring Placer County.

Two deputies who approached the pickup while it was parked alongside a road were shot with an AR-15-type assault weapon and never had a chance to return fire, Placer County sheriff's spokeswoman Dena Erwin said.

Homicide Detective Michael David Davis Jr., 42, died at a hospital 26 years to the day after his father, for whom he was named, died in the line of duty as a Riverside County deputy.

Deputy Jeff Davis was treated for a gunshot wound to the arm. The two deputies are not related.

The gunman fled into a neighborhood near a high school and ran into a home. Police used tear gas to force him to surrender.

Read more: Blog California cop-killer suspect was illegal alien already deported twice
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Great open door policy isn't it folks? He was deported twice before.

Infectious diseases, murderers being set free, murderers being welcomed in. All for political gain and votes for the democrats.

Glad to see the democrats have the safety of our nation as a top priority.

Democrats are evil and their voters are fucking morons.​

It's all "anecdotal". Mexicans love using big English words like that. Been there, illegals and their supporters are like eels covered in slime. You can't actual grab them and pin them down to anything, they are so slimy but they can bite back. I know plenty of WHITE immigrants from Canada or Poland or Czechoslovakia that pay for visas and legal fees and get legal representation. FOR WHAT? If "Hispanics" can ignore immigration laws and not acclimate or are above reproach, what incentives are there for anyone to immigrate to America legally, period?

Better border security, and come down hard on any employer that hires an illegal.
But will our politicians do anything like that ? Fuck no !

Why is the border not being enforced now? Seriously.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.

But you seem to miss the idea that when you have some states that so adamant that the federal government is wrong and bad and they want to secede. Then they don't get the use of the federal funds.

There is now way that the state of Texas could pay or will pay or want to pay for sealing off their borders.
NO way!
Talk is cheap.

those states could seal their borders, just get the feds out of it and let the states do it.

I said the states COULD do it. The texas national guard could do it and it would cost virtually nothing.

Yes, my point exactly, the funding is already in place. No new funding would be needed.

I don't expect any states or groups of states to secede, but it could happen. Are the new countries created by the breakup of the USSR better or worse off? The federal government is a fiscal disaster. Something must be done or the country will collapse from the weight of its debt.

Blog California cop-killer suspect was illegal alien already deported twice

California cop-killer suspect was illegal alien already deported twice
By Thomas Lifson
The man who is believed to have killed two California deputies and injured a third, wielding an AR-15 rifle, apparently would not have been in this country if we had secure borders. And he has quite a history as a malefactor. AP reports:

A man suspected of killing two deputies during a shooting rampage in Northern California was deported twice to Mexico and had a drug conviction, federal authorities said Saturday.

The suspected shooter told Sacramento County Sheriff's investigators that he was 34-year-old Marcelo Marquez of Salt Lake City. However, his fingerprints match the biometric records of a Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte in a federal database, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman Virginia Kice said.

Monroy-Bracamonte was first removed from the country in 1997 after being convicted in Arizona for possession of narcotics for sale. Monroy-Bracamonte was arrested and repatriated to Mexico a second time in 2001, Kice said.

The suspect and his wife went on a lethal crime spree:

authorities sought a motive for the shootings that began when Sacramento County sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver, 47, was shot in the forehead with an assault rifle at close range as he checked out a suspicious car in a motel parking lot. (snip)

After he was killed, the gunman shot Anthony Holmes, 38, of Sacramento at least twice, including once in the head, during an attempted carjacking. He was in fair condition.

The attackers then stole a pickup truck and fled about 30 miles northeast into neighboring Placer County.

Two deputies who approached the pickup while it was parked alongside a road were shot with an AR-15-type assault weapon and never had a chance to return fire, Placer County sheriff's spokeswoman Dena Erwin said.

Homicide Detective Michael David Davis Jr., 42, died at a hospital 26 years to the day after his father, for whom he was named, died in the line of duty as a Riverside County deputy.

Deputy Jeff Davis was treated for a gunshot wound to the arm. The two deputies are not related.

The gunman fled into a neighborhood near a high school and ran into a home. Police used tear gas to force him to surrender.

Read more: Blog California cop-killer suspect was illegal alien already deported twice
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Great open door policy isn't it folks? He was deported twice before.

Infectious diseases, murderers being set free, murderers being welcomed in. All for political gain and votes for the democrats.

Glad to see the democrats have the safety of our nation as a top priority.

Democrats are evil and their voters are fucking morons.​

Based on the information provided in the thread it sounds like our alien friend was attempting to lawfully defend himself.

Oh, and arrest that despicable asshole Holder too. Brian Terry's family deserves justice.

A real border would be nice. Keep out criminals and fewer cheap labor would increase wages which we need badly.

My point was to show the complete idiotic statement some have here about seceding from the United States.
The reason we are in the debt problem we have is from spending and tax cuts.
Whether one chooses to believe it is that simple or not there is a problem from both sectors.

NO way!
Talk is cheap.

I don't expect any states or groups of states to secede, but it could happen. Are the new countries created by the breakup of the USSR better or worse off? The federal government is a fiscal disaster. Something must be done or the country will collapse from the weight of its debt.

My point was to show the complete idiotic statement some have here about seceding from the United States.
Whether one chooses to believe it is that simple or not there is a problem from both sectors.

secession is not an idiotic idea. Secessionists founded this country.

our national debt is the result of the government spending more than it collects. we could double the tax rate on everyone paying taxes and the govt would still spend more than it collects.

Spending is the problem, not taxation.

It seems you and your kind don't quite get the idea of compromise. So be it.
Then let those states secede. Hell. Leave.

our national debt is the result of the government spending more than it collects. we could double the tax rate on everyone paying taxes and the govt would still spend more than it collects.

compromise is great. its how things get done. Reagan and O'Neill did it. Clinton and Newt did it. What compromise has obama offered? what compromises did he allow on the ACA bill? Is it compromise when Reid sits on hundreds of bills and won't allow a vote in the senate?

Where was compromise with boehner's compromise. What his committees did was to table all the bills they didn't want to debate.
Their only job, they thought, was to repeal ACA.
Not one ounce of compromise.
If those states want to secede, go but why are they asking for Federal money when they scream it is the problem with the debt.....SPENDING!!!
Get it.

compromise is great. its how things get done. Reagan and O'Neill did it. Clinton and Newt did it. What compromise has obama offered? what compromises did he allow on the ACA bill? Is it compromise when Reid sits on hundreds of bills and won't allow a vote in the senate?

Eh, yeah, that's what happens when one president is desperate for voters...

Yeah, cuz the prez controls all arrests in every part of the country.

Gawd but you are one dumb ass kid.

BTW, this is about the 6th thread on this and most of them have said there hasn't been any coverage.

Get a grip people.

:rolleyes-41:

Where was compromise with boehner's compromise. What his committees did was to table all the bills they didn't want to debate.
Their only job, they thought, was to repeal ACA.
Not one ounce of compromise.
If those states want to secede, go but why are they asking for Federal money when they scream it is the problem with the debt.....SPENDING!!!
Get it.

Yep. Even though ACA has passed more than 50 times, the jerks plan another repeal vote - AFTER the mid-term election.

And the RW dupes will fall for it again.

Bet on it.

Forum List

Back