Illegal alien psycho plows thru pile of leaves and kills two kids

You don't know any of that. She's a mexican and she breaks the law every day by living here illegally. I wouldn't put anything past her.
So it her fault that she was brought to this country illegally by her parents.

Show us the evidence she was brought here by her parents. All these damn illegals have learned to say that and you stupid liberals never ask for proof. THINK, YOU MISERABLE WRETCH.
It makes no difference who brought her here. The fact is she was brought here as a young child. She didn't make the decision to violate our immigration laws and she should not be punished for it. Only right wing fanatics believe it's ok to punish the young for the transgressions of the parents.

Last edited:

No, but it was her fault that she ran over and killed two children. Her place of birth is irrelevant.
I agree.

The courts will decide her innocence or guilt. If there were any evidence that this was anything short of an accident, she wouldn't be charged with just hit and run. It's very hard to convict a person of hit and run of a family member. The defense will present this case as a tragedy that will inflict a punishment on the accused and the family far greater than any punish by the law and most likely the court will agree.

An accident doesn't mean she's innocent.

Negligent homicide.

Negligent homicide is the killing of another person through gross negligence or without malice. It often includes death that is the result of the negligent operation of a motor vehicle, which includes the operation of a boat or snowmobile. It is characterized as a death caused by death by conduct that grossly deviated from ordinary care. Negligent homicide may be charged as a lesser-included offense of manslaughter. It is also sometimes referred to as "involuntary manslaughter". State laws vary, so local law should be consulted for specific requirements.

USLegal

Kids get killed in an accident and you want to blame Obama? wtf?

It's hard to really maintain rage 24-7....
There are a few of them on here... look at Pauli0070 every post he seems to be screaming, shaking his fists at the sky, and foaming at the mouth.

Must be a miserable existence.

You're either super-human or some kind of god to be able to tell the emotional state of a person with only printed words to go by.

You fucking dope!!!
Having a work permit does not make you a legal immigrant!!!
If you arrived illegally or overstayed on a visa or visa waiver you are illegal until given a green card, a green card is not citizenship, you fucking retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, it clearly states she is no longer illegally present. Therefore she isn't illegal.

4 of my closest friends are immigration lawyers in Massachusetts.
Hah now I know you're lying, there is no way someone who acts like you has friends. Try again with something believable.

Here you go you dozy shit scoffing retard.

» Work Visas vs. Employment Authorization Documents
Like I said, I know.
I have 4 close Friends who are immigration lawyers and for the past 5 years I have been a volunteer with the IIC in Boston (Irish Immigration Center).

An employment authorization document does not impart legal status.

Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) are small plastic cards issued by the USCIS that allow the holder of the card to work legally in the U.S. for any employer. Only certain people qualify for an EAD. An EAD is not the same as a Green Card. An EAD does not give you legal status in the United States – it only allows you to work in the U.S. if you already have legal status. For example, if you have filed an adjustment of status application, you are legally permitted to remain in the U.S. while it is pending. If you wish to work, you may apply for an EAD and use this EAD to work for any employer while you are legally in the U.S.

Dozy fuckwit!

Last edited:
Kids get killed in an accident and you want to blame Obama? wtf?

It's hard to really maintain rage 24-7....
There are a few of them on here... look at Pauli0070 every post he seems to be screaming, shaking his fists at the sky, and foaming at the mouth.

Must be a miserable existence.

You consider superior knowledge than yours to be anger?

What a dozy fucking retard you are.

Must be a miserable existence for your carers!!

You fucking dope!!!
Having a work permit does not make you a legal immigrant!!!
If you arrived illegally or overstayed on a visa or visa waiver you are illegal until given a green card, a green card is not citizenship, you fucking retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, it clearly states she is no longer illegally present. Therefore she isn't illegal.

Hah now I know you're lying, there is no way someone who acts like you has friends. Try again with something believable.

It?
Show where an EOD imparts legal status?

Liar.

The question I would be asking is where were the leaves that she drove through? Were they in the yard or street? If they were in the street, she may not have even broken any laws.
Laws were indeed broken. They took the vehicle to a car wash in an attempt to wash away the evidence. That in my eyes is senseless and cold blooded. Two innocent children were struck, but instead of being concerned for their well being, it is far more important to take the vehicle to a car wash to wash away the evidence.

My prayers go out to the deceased children's family members.

The Nambla libs have gone silent again!!

Facts always shut them up!!

What are you accusing liberal posters here of being? Be clear in your accusations.

I'm accusing liberal posters of being liberal.

The liberal movement holds Nambla at its core.
To support liberals is to support Nambla.
Harry Hey, founder of Nambla, liberal icon.
Could I be clearer?
Clearer than your conscience no doubt!!
Mud would be clearer than a liberals conscience.

No, but it was her fault that she ran over and killed two children. Her place of birth is irrelevant.
I agree.

The courts will decide her innocence or guilt. If there were any evidence that this was anything short of an accident, she wouldn't be charged with just hit and run. It's very hard to convict a person of hit and run of a family member. The defense will present this case as a tragedy that will inflict a punishment on the accused and the family far greater than any punish by the law and most likely the court will agree.

An accident doesn't mean she's innocent.

Negligent homicide.

Negligent homicide is the killing of another person through gross negligence or without malice. It often includes death that is the result of the negligent operation of a motor vehicle, which includes the operation of a boat or snowmobile. It is characterized as a death caused by death by conduct that grossly deviated from ordinary care. Negligent homicide may be charged as a lesser-included offense of manslaughter. It is also sometimes referred to as "involuntary manslaughter". State laws vary, so local law should be consulted for specific requirements.

USLegal
Assuming she didn't know her sisters were in the leaves, then the prosecution would have to prove that running over the pile of leaves is gross negligence. That might be hard to prove if the leaves where in street. However, it the leaves where off the side of the road, then a picture could be painted of an irresponsible teenager joyriding and running off the the road. I don't remember if she was charged with reckless driving, but if she was, it would make it much easier for prosecution to prove negligent homicide.

Assuming the case comes to trial, I think the outcome will depend on whether or not the jury sympathizes with the defend or not. If they believe the loss the defendant's sisters is punishment enough, then they will be unlike to convict her. I've know someone that lost their sister due an act of negligence, and they suffered far more than any court could have punished her.

Last edited:
This is clearly a lie. You're looking foolish in a thread about immigration status then boom suddenly all you do is hang out with immigration lawyers discussing immigration policy.

You fail. Again.

Hah hah even with all your pretend immigration lawyer friends you can't understand your own posts.

This is one time I have to agree with Noomi...the girl did NOT KNOW that those babies were playing in the leaf pile.

Illegal or not, it was an unfortunate accident that could very well have been caused by a LEGAL American teen.

Those babies did not die because the girl was Illegal...they died because the girl made a poor choice to drive through a pile of leaves in a street.

This is clearly a lie. You're looking foolish in a thread about immigration status then boom suddenly all you do is hang out with immigration lawyers discussing immigration policy.

You fail. Again.

Hah hah even with all your pretend immigration lawyer friends you can't understand your own posts.

Did you read the link?
I even pulled the relevant paragraphs that clearly state that an EAD or work authorization permit do not impart legal status.
I am a volunteer with the IIC in Boston, I am an immigrant, I spent $50000 getting a GREENCARD.
Experience matters.
Your interpretation of a news story does not.
Note, you have provided nothing that can show that an employment authorization document imparts legal status.
I however have.
You must be a complete retard whose primary source of protein is guzzling the results of your frequent masturbation.

This is one time I have to agree with Noomi...the girl did NOT KNOW that those babies were playing in the leaf pile.

Illegal or not, it was an unfortunate accident that could very well have been caused by a LEGAL American teen.

Those babies did not die because the girl was Illegal...they died because the girl made a poor choice to drive through a pile of leaves in a street.

Wasn't IN The street.
It was in a garden on the street.
She went to a car wash and had the blood , guts and brains washed off her car......

Whether she is legal, illegal, or from another planet really doesn't have anything to do with this. .

Yes it does, you idiot. If she is illegal, then the fact that obozo refused to deport her means these two deaths are his fault. THINK

[Obozo has deported many more than Bush ever did. .

Do you have a shred of evidence to support that? Obama says so is NOT evidence.

Are you aware obozo has two illegal alien relatives in america and refuses to deport them? He's not deporting anyone.

You stupid jackass. Of course this could have been done by a legal resident. That doesn't change the fact that it was done by an illegal who wouldn't have even been here if obozo had not told her she could stay - in brazen violation of the law.

Show us the evidence she was brought here by her parents. All these damn illegals have learned to say that and you stupid liberals never ask for proof. THINK, YOU MISERABLE WRETCH.
It makes no difference who brought her here. The fact is she was brought here as a young child. .

No that is NOT a fact you moron!!! For all we know this killer came here last week. All these stinking illegals claim they came here as infants and they never have a shred of proof.

Forum List

Back