"I'll kill him graveyard dead"

Read it and weep Rightwinger. :doubt:

On post #185

You said: " All that matters is that someone is dead and the 2nd ammendment crowd get to chalk up another victim. Whether he deserved it or not"

By saying, "Whether he deserved it or not" Rightwinger.

You are basically saying; it didn't matter if he was a criminal or not. He was a "victim"

So in your own words Rightwinger. You are calling criminals who are shot while committing a crime. To be "victims" of the 2nd Amendment.

that's what he was doing all right and making out like defenders of the 2nd amendment were all blood thirsty devils.. "chalk up another victim" my ass.

On post #185

You said: " All that matters is that someone is dead and the 2nd ammendment crowd get to chalk up another victim. Whether he deserved it or not"

You are basically saying; it didn't matter if he was a criminal or not. He was a "victim"

So in your own words Rightwinger. You are calling criminals who are shot while committing a crime. To be "victims" of the 2nd Amendment.

I'm sorry that english is not your best subject. What I said was the second amendment crowd is claiming this as a victory for gun rights whether the guy deserved to be shot or not.

On post #185

I'm sorry that english is not your best subject. What I said was the second amendment crowd is claiming this as a victory for gun rights whether the guy deserved to be shot or not.

RW, youi DID state that the man was a victim. You words, RW, Sunni didn't make that up. I even called you on it in one of my posts.

I have absolutely no problem with english comprehension Rightwinger.

But it's obvious that you do.

Your orgional statement said: " All that matters is that someone is dead and the 2nd ammendment crowd get(s) to "chalk" up another victim.

Now you are saying that, "the 2nd Amendment crowd is claiming this shooting a victory".

"Claiming" victory was not the term you used in your orginal post Rightwinger.

Please, at least try to keep your lies straight. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
When my youngest brother was an infant he had a seizure on the way to the beach. While my father tried to give him CPR, my mother and I knocked on houses to get to a phone. We went to three houses before we found someone home to let us in. It never occurred to us to throw a chair through someone's window. Even to save the baby's life. Your scenario is b.s. righwinger.
You are assuming there were other houses for him to go to. If my only option to save a baby's life was to break into someone's home. I'd do it.

When my youngest brother was an infant he had a seizure on the way to the beach. While my father tried to give him CPR, my mother and I knocked on houses to get to a phone. We went to three houses before we found someone home to let us in. It never occurred to us to throw a chair through someone's window. Even to save the baby's life. Your scenario is b.s. righwinger.

Rightwinger is a loon

On an earilier post he called the guy a "victim" :eek:

So I guess in his mind the criminals are now the victims.

According to rightwinger, a criminal who is robbing a store and is shot by the Police should be held up as a hero for his plight as a victim of the 2nd Amendment. :cuckoo:
Your post is pure fiction. Are you taking lessons from xenothon?

Stay outta my neighborhood.

What you fail to realize is that woman has to live her whole life knowing she killed someone. What about her? I would have nightmares forever. Your selfishness knows no bounds.
If you actually read his posts you'd know he expressed sympathy and understanding concerning the poor woman.

Why is it that the Gun Rights maniacs are unable to admit that they made a mistake in jumping all over this story as some kind of proof that having a gun handy is always a good idea? They loose credence when they remain bullheaded and show they are too insecure to admit when they are wrong.

You are assuming there were other houses for him to go to. If my only option to save a baby's life was to break into someone's home. I'd do it.

Baby's life? Here we go again with choreographed scenario. Look bottom line is the perp (dead man) was breaking and entering a house. The lady in the house (victim) used a weapon to protect herself ( victim ) against the perp ( deadman ). She had no idea why he broke in the house because he was so damn drunk.
I am willing to wager money that over 98% of breaking and entering is a felony in progress, with bad intentions for the real victim. I'm sorry that you feel the need to choreograph a scenario to try and make the perp a victim.
If this scenario actually does arise for you, your doing it at your own risk.

What you fail to realize is that woman has to live her whole life knowing she killed someone. What about her? I would have nightmares forever. Your selfishness knows no bounds.
If you actually read his posts you'd know he expressed sympathy and understanding concerning the poor woman.

Why is it that the Gun Rights maniacs are unable to admit that they made a mistake in jumping all over this story as some kind of proof that having a gun handy is always a good idea? They loose credence when they remain bullheaded and show they are too insecure to admit when they are wrong.

Having a gun is always a good idea for one's protection. Your post is nothing more than :cuckoo:

Having a gun is always a good idea for one's protection. Your post is nothing more than :cuckoo:
Explain how having a gun helped this woman in this particular situation.
Now she has to live with the fact that she mistakenly shot a man. Now her life will be more difficult. She gained nothing and lost a lot.

Now she has to live with the fact that she mistakenly shot a man. Now her life will be more difficult. She gained nothing and lost a lot.

What you refuse to understand is the fact that ALMOST ALWAYS breaking and entering is not a good thing for the homeowner. She didn't mistakenly shoot the man. She shot a perp. Yes, he wan't there to rape her...he could have been, he wasn't there to murder her, he could have been, and he wasn't there to rob her, but he could have been.
Fact is the could have beens is the high percentage of likelyhoods in cases like this. I know you understand this but, it doesn't fit your idealology.

What you refuse to understand is the fact that ALMOST ALWAYS breaking and entering is not a good thing for the homeowner. She didn't mistakenly shoot the man. She shot a perp. Yes, he wan't there to rape her...he could have been, he wasn't there to murder her, he could have been, and he wasn't there to rob her, but he could have been.
Fact is the could have beens is the high percentage of likelyhoods in cases like this. I know you understand this but, it doesn't fit your idealology.

I get it now.....the strategy is to shoot people who "could have been" a threat

The old "Kill them all and let God figure it out" strategy

I get it now.....the strategy is to shoot people who "could have been" a threat

The old "Kill them all and let God figure it out" strategy

:cuckoo: Yeah whatever, rw

If someone breaks into my house I won’t assume that their there for some honorable reason.

Doing so could risk my life or the lives of my family.

I’ll error on the side of defending myself and my family, as I believe any sane person would.

I agree but there are some that believe that saving THEIR family is more important.

In a safe neighborhood most people would let someone use their phone. But they certainly don't have to. If I was confronted by a stranger who said "let me in or else I'll destroy your property, there's a real good chance they will be arrested. People who threaten that kind of nonsense on message boards make people like me less likely to assist. Its a shame actually.You want to force people to help you, it could also get you graveyard dead.

Didn't you just say a few posts above you don't want to talk about hypothetical situations? Yet here you are inventing several. Why are you unable to give me the explanation I asked you for?

Didn't you just say a few posts above you don't want to talk about hypothetical situations? Yet here you are inventing several. Why are you unable to give me the explanation I asked you for?

I invented nothing, and your post is most pathetic. What you fail to understand is the averages in this situation, and YOU have failed to address the averages, which I have been trying to get a repsonse from you. So stick your pathetic ideology down that sand hole and follow it with your head. You do that best.

I invented nothing, and your post is most pathetic. What you fail to understand is the averages in this situation, and YOU have failed to address the averages, which I have been trying to get a repsonse from you. So stick your pathetic ideology down that sand hole and follow it with your head. You do that best.
Right. I knew you couldn't do it.

Right. I knew you couldn't do it.

And I knew you wouldn't. :lol:

Forum List

Back