"I'll kill him graveyard dead"

It looks like the woman in this news story was naive. She assumed he was breaking in to rape, rob and kill her. But all he wanted to do was call an ambulance for his injured sister.

What would you assume if someone threw a table through your window?

There is no good reason to violently break into a person's home.

NONE

To try and save your injured sister isn't good enough for you, then.

It does not justify His actions and His failure to communicate. The Woman is 100% Justified. Your reasoning is corrupted.

define vandalism.

If someone broke into my business and trashed the place, i would be unable to conduct business and therefore unable to make a living. Not to mention the cost to reapr and replace whatever property was stolen or destroyed.

And sorry but If i was trapped in a bathroom with my back against a wall, I am going to assume that a criminal will set my house on fire on the way out.

I am not giving the benefit of the doubt that a "nice" person is breaking into my home for milk and cookies.

So yes anyone forcibly entering the home of another for any reason deserves to be shot
There is nothing I own that I would be willing to kill someone for. I would do my best to prevent them from taking my property but I would stop short of murdering them.

Say that when you own a business and your livelihood and the your and your family's security and future are at stake.

Then we'll see how quick you would be to protect what's yours.

As far as I'm concerned if someone threatens me, my family or my business, it's enough reason to shoot.

And why the Second Amendment is in place. It was to give citizens the right to defend their liberty from invaders both foreign and domestic.

End story.

Anyone sympathizing with the dead idiot is acting like a live idiot...

gary is right. All that matters is that someone is dead and the 2nd ammendment crowd get to chalk up another victim. Whether he deserved it or not

Look I sympathize with the dead guys family, RW but I don't have much sympathy for an idiot that engaged in the sort of stupidity this idiot did. You see someone standing there with a shotgun and you charge them? That is not just stupid that is freaking suicidal.

gary is right. All that matters is that someone is dead and the 2nd ammendment crowd get to chalk up another victim. Whether he deserved it or not

Victim....the man broke into a house, he isn't a victim. Your ideals just don't fly RW. Your against gun rights, I get it. But the man was breaking and entering....that constitutes a crime.
What percentage of breaking and enterings are chalked up to, " I wanna use the phone?"
Most are always a felony in progress., RW. A lot of those can end up very bad for the true victim, the homeowner. Sorry you can't see through your ideaology.

Victim....the man broke into a house, he isn't a victim. Your ideals just don't fly RW. Your against gun rights, I get it. But the man was breaking and entering....that constitutes a crime.
What percentage of breaking and enterings are chalked up to, " I wanna use the phone?"
Most are always a felony in progress., RW. A lot of those can end up very bad for the true victim, the homeowner. Sorry you can't see through your ideaology.

I can see RW just standing there doing nothing while his family is butchered,, yep..

I can't believe this. You come through two doors after me and I don't give a rat's ass what YOUR side of the story is. Once through the second door you are a threat and a target.

Any argument otherwise is ludicrous.

Do you think a person deserves to die because they are vandalizing property?

define vandalism.

If someone broke into my business and trashed the place, i would be unable to conduct business and therefore unable to make a living. Not to mention the cost to reapr and replace whatever property was stolen or destroyed.

And sorry but If i was trapped in a bathroom with my back against a wall, I am going to assume that a criminal will set my house on fire on the way out.

I am not giving the benefit of the doubt that a "nice" person is breaking into my home for milk and cookies.

So yes anyone forcibly entering the home of another for any reason deserves to be shot
There is nothing I own that I would be willing to kill someone for. I would do my best to prevent them from taking my property but I would stop short of murdering them.

You certainly don't hold much value in your life, or your family's life. I would kill any bastard who tried.

Nothing from the article you linked to indicates he had any malicious intentions toward her. Why do you claim he intended to rape and kill her. He may just have been looking to raid her refrigerator for all you know. Maybe he was even mistaken about the address and thought he was entering a friend's house.

She shot a man in cold blood without even warning him to leave. Sad how trigger happy some people can be. He might have been someone's father. Now he's dead.

if you were a woman home alone and a man threw a table through a glass door to get inside, you would assume he is trying to raid your refrigerator?

Talk about naive.
It looks like the woman in this news story was naive. She assumed he was breaking in to rape, rob and kill her. But all he wanted to do was call an ambulance for his injured sister.

Too bad that he didn't text her first to give her a heads up on his intentions. :cuckoo:

if you were a woman home alone and a man threw a table through a glass door to get inside, you would assume he is trying to raid your refrigerator?

Talk about naive.

Too bad that he didn't text her first to give her a heads up on his intentions. :cuckoo:

The woman acted correctly in the situation. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a sheep waiting to be slaughtered.

The woman acted correctly in the situation. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a sheep waiting to be slaughtered.

Yep, there was nothing naive about this woman. Just a good red blooded American that exercised her right to protect her life and home.
Some on this thread feel she should have known the drunks intention, that is stupidity at its highest level.

and that folks is about the same attitude the liberals have when it comes to protecting this country. The terrorists will always get the benefit of the doubt, and Americans will die.

What would you assume if someone threw a table through your window?

There is no good reason to violently break into a person's home.

NONE

To try and save your injured sister isn't good enough for you, then.

It does not justify His actions and His failure to communicate. The Woman is 100% Justified. Your reasoning is corrupted.
I'm sure anyone that loved his or her sister would try it anyway, regardless of the risk of being shot.

When in fact this incident turns out to support the argument against interpreting the Second Amendment to mean citizens have a right to own guns. But the morons don't know when it's best to shut up shut up and they keep bringing attention to the story thus weakening their own argument. :cuckoo: :lol:

Look I sympathize with the dead guys family, RW but I don't have much sympathy for an idiot that engaged in the sort of stupidity this idiot did. You see someone standing there with a shotgun and you charge them? That is not just stupid that is freaking suicidal.
Where do you get the idea that he actually charged the woman? It's seems he wasn't even aware she was there in the dark.

Also remember also the guy was dead drunk. Well, about to become dead drunk.
I don't have a lot of sympathy for him either, though I do for his family and for the woman who shot him. None of this was likely to have happened if he wasn't driving drunk in the first place.

But I do think it's kind of admirable that the last act on earth of this sorry ass loser was to risk getting shot in a mistaken home invasion in order to get to a phone to call for help for his injured sister.

I can see RW just standing there doing nothing while his family is butchered,, yep..

Except that nobody's family was butchered or even about to be butchered.

Forum List

Back