Is it right to force kids to read the Anne Frank Diary?

GEORGE ORWELL

Dec 5, 2009
When we were kids we were forced to read the Anne Frank Diary. It was a dreadful story of a dirt rich Jewish group supposedly hiding in the upper floors of a house in Amsterdam. Page after page we read about the Jewish group fighting each other, spitting, accusing, and abusing each other. Most of us fell asleep, and we wondered why we were forced to read this dreadful story of a Jewish filthy rich group who knew nothing else but abusing each other. It would have been better they had prayed their Kol Nidre, the Kaddish, or gone to a theatre, than all this fighting. The question reminds: Why are kids forced to go through the torture of reading such garbage and of a girl with deep drug problems due to the neglect of love and comprehension from her parents? Are there no laws in existence forbidding kids from being used as suckers to make the father a millionaire?

The Anne Frank diary has largely been proven to be a fraud.

There is evidence that portions were written AFTER her death.

Even her Father admitted in court that he had altered sections of the diary.

Yet it is still taught in schools to be a fact.

The Anne Frank diary has largely been proven to be a fraud.

There is evidence that portions were written AFTER her death.

Even her Father admitted in court that he had altered sections of the diary.

Yet it is still taught in schools to be a fact.

[citation needed]

I guess so since parents force their children to read the bible. Which is full or killing , lust, fornication, murdering women and children, etc...

When we were kids we were forced to read the Anne Frank Diary. It was a dreadful story of a dirt rich Jewish group supposedly hiding in the upper floors of a house in Amsterdam. Page after page we read about the Jewish group fighting each other, spitting, accusing, and abusing each other. Most of us fell asleep, and we wondered why we were forced to read this dreadful story of a Jewish filthy rich group who knew nothing else but abusing each other. It would have been better they had prayed their Kol Nidre, the Kaddish, or gone to a theatre, than all this fighting. The question reminds: Why are kids forced to go through the torture of reading such garbage and of a girl with deep drug problems due to the neglect of love and comprehension from her parents? Are there no laws in existence forbidding kids from being used as suckers to make the father a millionaire?

Maybe you should move to Iran, live with Ak-majinadan, he doesn't beleive in the Holocaust either.:lol::lol::lol::lol: World War 11 never happened either.:lol::lol: Just another example of HISTORICALLY CHALLENGED liberals.

" With liberals history BEGINS each and every new day." Ann Coulter.

Maybe you should move to Iran, live with Ak-majinadan, he doesn't beleive in the Holocaust either.:lol::lol::lol::lol: World War 11 never happened either.:lol::lol: Just another example of HISTORICALLY CHALLENGED liberals.

World War 11?
:eek:
Man I really need to start watching the news.

World War 11?
:eek:
Man I really need to start watching the news.

Me too. I've also never realized most Holocaust deniers were liberal.

I guess so since parents force their children to read the bible. Which is full or killing , lust, fornication, murdering women and children, etc...

parents aren't paid by the state to educate ......

that said....why life lesson is taught by forcing a child to read the diary of anne frank....what book would you have them also read to provide a balanced education....

The New York Supreme Court awarded the well known American writer, Meyer Levin, $50.000 to be paid by the father of Anne Frank as an honorarium for Levin`s work on the ``Anne Frank Diary.``

by Brian Harring

A noteworthy decision of the New York Supreme Court confirms, in that the well known American writer, Meyer Levin, has been awarded $50.000 lo he paid him by the father of Anne Frank as an honorarium for Levin's work on the "Anne Frank Diary."

Mr. Frank, in Switzerland, had promised to pay to prominent Jewish author, Meyer Levin. not less than $50,000 because he had used the literary creation of author Levin in toto, and represented it to his publisher and the public as his late daughter’s original work.

Inquiry of the County Clerk. New York County. as to the facts of the case referred to in the Swedish press, brought a reply on April 23, 1962, giving the name of a New York firm of lawyers as “attorneys .far the respondent.” Reference was to ”The Dairy of Anne Frank 2203-58.”

The Anne Frank Diary Fraud

A report in the New York Post (dated October 9 1980, early editions only) called Anne Frank may not have inked that famous diary says that the German Federal Criminal Investigation Bureau (BKA) examined the diary and concluded that portions of the work were written with a ball pen, only available from 1951.

(She died in 1944)

Anne Frank's Diary - Some Honest Questions

Last edited:
Should I be surprised that Sunni's main sources are Holocaust deniers and one of them contains absolutely no sources cited and the other is from a site that claims zionists control 96% of the mass media?

Actually, with the reality of climate science I don't think the past horrors mean much any more. We've got the new world.

Those that cared about such will be gone soon, those that are the basis of ignorance and poverty will live on. Should be a wonderful world.

Dickens, Shakespeare, and Dante needed.

Should I be surprised that Sunni's main sources are Holocaust deniers and one of them contains absolutely no sources cited and the other is from a site that claims zionists control 96% of the mass media?

Reguardless of the source or what they believe.

What they said was fact, and even reported in the main stream media.

New Topics

Forum List

Back