I'll bite, what is thanks...

o come now ...my little rodent friend....why do we need to thank people...we got thread ratings..we got rep...i think the thank x is pretty useless..and ya the showing of names is gonna get a bit old a bit fast....

now my fat little rodent friend ..how did you find out you could only take the thanks back in a certian time period...how long have you been playing with this new feature?

Crazy liberals that run this joint expanding the size of the board ...

This new feature clutters up the posts. If we have to have it we ought to have the option of being able to individually disable it like we can with, sig lines and avatars.

I second that. This thanking thing is retarded. We already have repping power.

:rofl: And I thought it was me who was retarded!

I noticed it says I've been "thanked" twice. Too bad I have no idea who it was or why they thanked me? Too busy to figure it out at the moment.

Little help? Is there a list somewhere? Also, while I'm at it, is there a list of those I have recently given rep to? I have a hard time keeping track of who is who. My control panel only shows a list of whoever gave me rep?

Where is the "You're Welcome" button?

Can't have one without the other. LOL!

Imagine how long the posts and threads will get if this feature gets popular? A post could easily rack up hundreds of THANKS.

Let's try it on this post. Please shower your thanks on it and lets see how ridiculously long a post could get.

Thanx and you're welcome in advance. ;)

Last edited:
:rofl: And I thought it was me who was retarded!

I noticed it says I've been "thanked" twice. Too bad I have no idea who it was or why they thanked me? Too busy to figure it out at the moment.

Little help? Is there a list somewhere? Also, while I'm at it, is there a list of those I have recently given rep to? I have a hard time keeping track of who is who. My control panel only shows a list of whoever gave me rep?

Well, if you rep me I'll let you know.

(that you repped me)

Don't know if someone else has said this already, but i think the "thanks" is a nice feature, because many times i have repped a poster, then find another post they made that deserved a rep, but i had not spread enough around to do such so the "thanks" can then be used....

Does the thanks only show up on the post you thanked at the bottom, or somewhere else too?

Also, I agree with valerie....if the owner could please set this site up to where we can see who we have repped, it would be very helpful.

On other boards, similar to this one, they have BOTH reps you've gotten AND reps you have given, in the control panel area and i find it useful.

care

Well, if you rep me I'll let you know.

(that you repped me)

Awww! Thanks for the rep, and thanks for the thanks! :lol:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie For This Useful Post:
Echo Zulu (Today), Jalu (Today), Ravi (Today)

Sweet! :tongue:

Awww! Thanks for the rep, and thanks for the thanks! :lol:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie For This Useful Post:
Echo Zulu (Today), Jalu (Today), Ravi (Today)

Sweet! :tongue:

No dear, THANK YOU! ;)

And Bones, Care4All and Jalu too!

Rep is not a thankless task, thank goodness, I'm just so thankful for all the thanks I get for thinking you are thanking us!

Also, I agree with valerie....if the owner could please set this site up to where we can see who we have repped, it would be very helpful.

On other boards, similar to this one, they have BOTH reps you've gotten AND reps you have given, in the control panel area and i find it useful.

care

I asked Gunny about that a while back. He said it wasn't an available feature and to write v-bulletin about it.

Well obviously the next button we need to gum up the USMB works is the "You're welcome" button.

Forum List

Back