I'll bite, what is thanks...

lower right hand corner.... box with small box ...in small box is the x...beside it ..thanks....damn what does yours look like..and it posts who thanked you

lower right hand corner.... box with small box ...in small box is the x...beside it ..thanks....damn what does yours look like..and it posts who thanked you
Here is what it looks like:

Attachments

• $Thanks.jpg
    $Thanks.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 77
o do tell?
Displaying the names of the people who thanked you in the way that they do clutters and disrupts the proper flow of threads and reminds me of advertisements that I hate. If there were some drop-down menu or list elsewhere or something I am not thinking of right now that was less obtrusive and intrusive. The main point is "trusivity."

Also, if we could get a notification of it when we get a "Thanks" like we do with reputation comments, so we could see who thanked us and for what, that would be much more potentially useful.

o come now ...my little rodent friend....why do we need to thank people...we got thread ratings..we got rep...i think the thank x is pretty useless..and ya the showing of names is gonna get a bit old a bit fast....

now my fat little rodent friend ..how did you find out you could only take the thanks back in a certian time period...how long have you been playing with this new feature?

o come now ...my little rodent friend....why do we need to thank people...we got thread ratings..we got rep...i think the thank x is pretty useless..and ya the showing of names is gonna get a bit old a bit fast....

now my fat little rodent friend ..how did you find out you could only take the thanks back in a certian time period...how long have you been playing with this new feature?
I am not a rodent.

Forum List

Back