Ilhan Omar Claims To Be "As American as everyone else is" Is She ?

The white folks killed injuns to take their land here in the US. And...?
Looks like you don't know AMERICAN history too well either. Most American Indians before the 20th century, never laid eyes on a white person.
And that changes the history of the USA and colonies how? Indians have seen white men as far as Lewis and Clark traveled along with French and Spanish white men in North America since the 1500's or 16th century.

Omar will never be an American like everyone else until everyone else becomes an Islamist CAIR supporting terrorist sympathizer and anti Semite.

I'd choose her over you in a "Who's more American" contest.
Americans don't wear towels on their heads unless they're getting out of a shower.
Sikhs do..
Like I said.
They are Americans like many others..
They may be US citizens, but they are not Americans. I really don't want to get into a pissing contest with a snowflake. Besides, it's getting late here.

You know it’s not the same thing yet you sing that tune, which shows how uneducated you are.
So killing for blasphemy is not all that bad?

No one kills for blasphemy this is not 1000 AD. Although you probably lived through that time...
I just gave an example you are the one trying to say they never did that or the witch burnings.

One? I can Give you 1000s of Sharia Law atrocities. Not the same thing. You think Bill Maher is a Democrat or Republican?
Okay post over 1000 atrocities by Sharia Law. Let's see it...

Google is your friend

Well, there are many people who want to significantly change this country. Turn it into something else, because they don't like what it is.

So they're good with all this.

You have a legitimate problem with Congresswoman Omar? You think she's not proud of this nation? You think she's trying to take away your country? Or have I failed to accurately read ANOTHER opaque point of yours?

And, who bitches about the state of American culture more than you do?

Well she's and American who thought someone did something on 9-11.

God forbid she actually say something true about her so called "religion."

The death cult.
No devout Muslim is an American (or national of any nation, except the Ummah)

And that changes the history of the USA and colonies how? Indians have seen white men as far as Lewis and Clark traveled along with French and Spanish white men in North America since the 1500's or 16th century.
. Most American Indians before the 20th century, never laid eyes on a white person. Some people have to be told twice.

You have a legitimate problem with Congresswoman Omar? You think she's not proud of this nation? You think she's trying to take away your country? Or have I failed to accurately read ANOTHER opaque point of yours?

And, who bitches about the state of American culture more than you do?
Muslims "trying to take away your country" is not something one might "think" about. It is a 1400 year old FACT, demonstrated hundreds of times all over the world.

As for America in 2019, Muslim sedition comes from the Koran. Is there any reason to think Muslim sedition is any different here/now than it ever has been elsewhere ? (when not one word of the Koran has ever been changed in 1400 years)

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21)

. Most American Indians before the 20th century, never laid eyes on a white person. Some people have to be told twice.
How does that equate to white christians killing and stealing land from people that lived upon it?

How does that equate to white christians killing and stealing land from people that lived upon it?
That is the stuff of 19th century dime store novels. The violent stuff sold more copies than those about whites and Indians peacefully trading, teaching each other, intermarriage, etc.

Somehow Eastern readers weren't too interested in the horrifics of Indians killing Indians of rival tribes, for hundreds of years before whites arrived here, either.

Forum List

Back