Ilhan Omar Claims To Be "As American as everyone else is" Is She ?

When interviewed on the Steve Colbert Show, Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar said these words >> "When you have people on Fox News that question whether I am actually American, or I put America first, I expect my colleagues to also say that's not OK."

She went on to say >> "Or when people call me a terrorist, or when people say, you that um, because I'm, a Muslim, I'm an immigrant, I'm a refugee, that I can't have any loyalty to our country. I took an oath, I took an oath to uphold the Constitution. I am as American as everyone else is."

Audience cheers and claps.

Omar then went on to play the victim card to the hilt, grumbling about mistreatment of minorities, >> "while the people on Fox & Friends actually said those words. That I may not be an American. My loyalties may not be to this country."

The audience was clearly behind her 100%, but how many people in that audience realize that Omar's oath was sworn in on a Koran ?..the foundation book of Islam. And how many of them know that unlike the Jewish and Christian bibles which forbid lying, according to that Koran, lying (taqiyya) is permissable ?... as long as it somehow furthers the cause of Islam. And that this thereby defeats the whole idea of swearing in, and being consistent with truth.

Then let's take a look at Omar's words above. She said that people on Fox News questioned whether she's actually American, or put America first. She said that's not OK. Is that correct ? Or would questioning her nationality and loyalty be correct ?

According to Brigitte Gabriel, an Arabic-speaking Arab Christian woman, originally from Lebanon, who probably knows as much as much about Muslims and Islam as anyone alive, the wearing of the hijab (which Omar wears) means that the woman wearing it, is a devout Muslim. Devout to the words of the Koran.

And how many people in that Colbert Show audience know what those words in the Koran are ?

How many of them know what the word Uhmma means ? It means the worldwide community of Muslims. It also means the worldwide community of Muslims that receives first loyalty, above all else, including nations, and their Constitutions.

As such, for example, a Muslim in the USA, would have more loyalty, kinship, allegiance to another Muslim in France, Russia, Somalia, Pakistan, or Australia (or anywhere) than to a fellow American, living here in the USA. Or a Muslim in Poland would have more allegiance to a fellow Muslim in Brazil, than any fellow Pole. A Muslim in Denmark would have more allegiance to a fellow Muslim in China, than a fellow Dane, living right next door.

So wearing a hijab, and swearing in on a Koran, is it a legitimate question to question Omar's loyalty to America, and the US Constitution ? Or one might ask how could it not be a legitimate question ? Or might ask, as a devout Muslim, how could Omar EVER be expected to uphold the Constitution ? (which the Muslim Brotherhood vows to destroy). Or put America first (over the Uhmma) ? Or be "as American as everyone else is."

What a stupid question. We are all Americans here. We have anti-semites, "evangelicals" who run after the likes of graham, jeffress, pigpence, and dolan, people who hate women, LGBTs, and non-whites, all kinds of people. There is no question of who is an American.

It specifically targets Jews. Are you seriously debating me on this?
Yes I am. I've read the Koran many times, for 25 years. And the nasty suras/verses mention "disbelievers" and "those who disbelieve" (Koran 8:12) No mention of Jews or any ethnic group, other than that they are not Muslims.

In the infamous Verse of the Sword (Koran 9:5) the enemies noted (according to the Arabic translation) are "polytheists" (Sahih International), "idolaters" (Pickthall), "Pagans" (Ali), Again, no mention of Jews.

In Koran 9:123, the translations of Sahih, Pickthall, and Khan, all mention "disbelievers". In Ali, Shakir, Muhammad Sarwar, and Arberry, the word "unbelievers" is stated.

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

What a stupid question. We are all Americans here. We have anti-semites, "evangelicals" who run after the likes of graham, jeffress, pigpence, and dolan, people who hate women, LGBTs, and non-whites, all kinds of people. There is no question of who is an American.
well you are simply as WRONG as anyone could ever be, and I need not say any more. Your refute is well stated in the OP. Anyone can read it.

You obviously have little or no understanding of Islam.

I'll ask YOU a question. Do have any evidence to show that Omar is not primarily loyal to the Ummah ? If so, what would that be ?

It specifically targets Jews. Are you seriously debating me on this?
Yes I am. I've read the Koran many times, for 25 years. And the nasty suras/verses mention "disbelievers" and "those who disbelieve" (Koran 8:12) No mention of Jews or any ethnic group, other than that they are not Muslims.

In the infamous Verse of the Sword (Koran 9:5) the enemies noted (according to the Arabic translation) are "polytheists" (Sahih International), "idolaters" (Pickthall), "Pagans" (Ali), Again, no mention of Jews.

In Koran 9:123, the translations of Sahih, Pickthall, and Khan, all mention "disbelievers". In Ali, Shakir, Muhammad Sarwar, and Arberry, the word "unbelievers" is stated.

LOL

You have lost all credibility

References to Jews in the Koran

Not at all...aren't you for christian sharia in our laws?
There is no such thing as Christian sharia. What an absurd notion, worthy of psychiatric investigation.

Typical super ego compulsive-obsessive avoidance of Christian "serve the Pope or die" Sharia acceptance, which for all intents & purposes is Koran "death to the infidels" even if only all of one passage in the Koran that was ever read was obviously hypocrisy. But seemingly born in Washington, D.C. & having to live like a refugee for not being as American as everyone else has no standing in the Islamidiotocracy.

When interviewed on the Steve Colbert Show, Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar said these words >> "When you have people on Fox News that question whether I am actually American, or I put America first, I expect my colleagues to also say that's not OK."

She went on to say >> "Or when people call me a terrorist, or when people say, you that um, because I'm, a Muslim, I'm an immigrant, I'm a refugee, that I can't have any loyalty to our country. I took an oath, I took an oath to uphold the Constitution. I am as American as everyone else is."

Omar then went on to play the victim card to the hilt, grumbling about mistreatment of minorities, >> "while the people on Fox & Friends actually said those words. That I may not be an American. My loyalties may not be to this country."

The audience was clearly behind her 100%, but how many people in that audience realize that Omar's oath was sworn in on a Koran ?..the foundation book of Islam. And how many of them know that unlike the Jewish and Christian bibles which forbid lying, according to that Koran, lying (taqiyya) is permissable ?... as long as it somehow furthers the cause of Islam. And that this thereby defeats the whole idea of swearing in, and being consistent with truth.

Then let's take a look at Omar's words above. She said that people on Fox News questioned whether she's actually American, or put America first. She said that's not OK. Is that correct ? Or would questioning her nationality and loyalty be correct ?

According to Brigitte Gabriel, an Arabic-speaking Arab Christian woman, originally from Lebanon, who probably knows as much as much about Muslims and Islam as anyone alive, the wearing of the hijab (which Omar wears) means that the woman wearing it, is a devout Muslim. Devout to the words of the Koran.

And how many people in that Colbert Show audience know what those words in the Koran are ?

How many of them know what the word Uhmma means ? It means the worldwide community of Muslims. It also means the worldwide community of Muslims that receives first loyalty, above all else, including nations, and their Constitutions.

As such, for example, a Muslim in the USA, would have more loyalty, kinship, allegiance to another Muslim in France, Russia, Somalia, Pakistan, or Australia (or anywhere) than to a fellow American, living here in the USA. Or a Muslim in Poland would have more allegiance to a fellow Muslim in Brazil, than any fellow Pole. A Muslim in Denmark would have more allegiance to a fellow Muslim in China, than a fellow Dane, living right next door.

So wearing a hijab, and swearing in on a Koran, is it a legitimate question to question Omar's loyalty to America, and the US Constitution ? Or one might ask how could it not be a legitimate question ? Or might ask, as a devout Muslim, how could Omar EVER be expected to uphold the Constitution ? (which the Muslim Brotherhood vows to destroy). Or put America first (over the Uhmma) ? Or be "as American as everyone else is."

You’re a frightened, hateful bigot – which isn’t at all American.

You should know, not being a very good American yourself. Omar is an Islamist and necessarily she puts the good of
her religion ( which is at it's root anti democratic and anti Western values) ahead of this nation.

And, of course, you defend all that. So pot, say hello to the kettle. You are one in the same.

You should know, not being a very good American yourself. Omar is an Islamist and necessarily she puts the good of
her religion ( which is at it's root anti democratic and anti Western values) ahead of this nation.

And, of course, you defend all that. So pot, say hello to the kettle. You are one in the same.

Talk about bigotry as that's supposedly so different from thieving US Constitution arsonists of the churchstate national religion claiming it's only Federal Sin......Schizoid cognitive dissonance.

Talk about bigotry as that's supposedly so different from thieving US Constitution arsonists of the churchstate national religion claiming it's only Federal Sin......Schizoid cognitive dissonance.
I think there is a point there. Try again when you can form coherent thoughts and sentences.

It states that all the Jews should be killed. Fun book...
it states that all non-Muslims ("unbelievers") should be killed.
Same with blasphemers in the OT

You know it’s not the same thing yet you sing that tune, which shows how uneducated you are.
So killing for blasphemy is not all that bad?

No one kills for blasphemy this is not 1000 AD. Although you probably lived through that time...

The irony...

It states that all the Jews should be killed. Fun book...

You know it’s not the same thing yet you sing that tune, which shows how uneducated you are.

No one kills for blasphemy this is not 1000 AD. Although you probably lived through that time...
I just gave an example you are the one trying to say they never did that or the witch burnings.

I just gave an example you are the one trying to say they never did that or the witch burnings.

One? I can Give you 1000s of Sharia Law atrocities. Not the same thing. You think Bill Maher is a Democrat or Republican?

Forum List

Back