Ilhan Omar Calls For Release of Egyptian Prisoner With Terrorist Ties

"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

"The Muslim Brotherhood is classified as a terrorist organization..."
Ilhan Omar calls for release of Egyptian prisoner with terrorist ties

Edited-meister

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

Wait, I don't want to give her any ideas...
The Muslim brotherhood wasnt a terrorist group, there was a democratic election they won it and after the army did a coup and labeled them as such. And they killed thousands of citizens in the process. Imprisoned thousands also without due process.
But because you are a trump supporter, u are an ignorant bigot and swallow what ever foxnews tells you. I bet you cant even name the last elected president of Egypt or even point the country on the map.
The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Sunni Islamist movement that seeks to implement sharia (Islamic law) under a global caliphate. Founded in Egypt in 1928, the Brotherhood is that country’s oldest Islamist organization and has branches throughout the world. While these branches operate under a variety of names and use a variety of social, political, and occasionally violent methods, they share a commitment to the overarching goal of establishing rule according to sharia. The most notable and lethal Brotherhood offshoot is Hamas, the Palestinian terror group operating out of the Gaza Strip. Some analysts also argue that the Brotherhood has served as the ideological forerunner of modern violent Islamist groups such as al-Qaeda and ISIS. The group has been labeled a terrorist organization by the governments of Bahrain, Egypt, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the United Arab Emirates.

Muslim Brotherhood

"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

Edited-meister

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

Welcome to the New Democrat Party, the new home of the Muslim Brotherhood and all the terrorist, anti American, communist scum in the world.

Edited-meister

Hoda Abelmonem is a 60 year old lawyer and human rights activist who works for the Egyptian Coordination for Rights and Freedoms (ECFR). She was arrested and is being held along with 18 other human rights activitists in Egypt.

The Muslim Brotherhood is not considered a terrorist organization in the United States. How would a radical ISIS supporter feel about her as a human rights activist?
View attachment 255287
Funny, you seem ignorant that the Muslim Brotherhood is considered a terrorist organization by many leading Arab Muslim states.

Edited-meister

I have no doubt that John Kerry is over there right now trying to negotiate the release.

Does anyone REALLY believe she is NOT a terrorist-sympathizer?

She does not view them as terrorists, just as some people doing some things is all.

Seriously.

And she views Israel as Satan.

This is standard typical for Islam around the world.

Edited-meister

The Muslim brotherhood wasnt a terrorist group, there was a democratic election they won it and after the army did a coup and labeled them as such. And they killed thousands of citizens in the process. Imprisoned thousands also without due process.
But because you are a trump supporter, u are an ignorant bigot and swallow what ever foxnews tells you. I bet you cant even name the last elected president of Egypt or even point the country on the map.
The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Sunni Islamist movement that seeks to implement sharia (Islamic law) under a global caliphate. Founded in Egypt in 1928, the Brotherhood is that country’s oldest Islamist organization and has branches throughout the world. While these branches operate under a variety of names and use a variety of social, political, and occasionally violent methods, they share a commitment to the overarching goal of establishing rule according to sharia. The most notable and lethal Brotherhood offshoot is Hamas, the Palestinian terror group operating out of the Gaza Strip. Some analysts also argue that the Brotherhood has served as the ideological forerunner of modern violent Islamist groups such as al-Qaeda and ISIS. The group has been labeled a terrorist organization by the governments of Bahrain, Egypt, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the United Arab Emirates.

Muslim Brotherhood
Google is your friend as always?
There were elected democratically. So was Hamas. Just because the US and Israel doesnt like doeent mean they are what you claim them to be.

Edited-meister

Gawd you're an ignorant muzzie

Edited-meister

Muslim Brotherhood
Google is your friend as always?
There were elected democratically. So was Hamas. Just because the US and Israel doesnt like doeent mean they are what you claim them to be.
There is nothing mutually exclusive about being a Terrorist Group and popularly elected. Hamas, for example, is a terrorist group and popularly elected.

Edited-meister

How so ?

Edited-meister

How so ?

You exist

I have absolutely no use for any Muslim. You may go now

There is nothing mutually exclusive about being a Terrorist Group and popularly elected. Hamas, for example, is a terrorist group and popularly elected.
One man's terrorist group is another man's freedom fighter. ... :cool:
No.

Freedom Fighter fights for freedom and the securing of individual liberty.

Hamas fights to commit genocide against The Jewish State.

Hamas fights for the freedom of the oppressed Palestinian people who are held hostage by the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:
That's 1984-speak. You try to make the victims of countless acts of terrorism by Palestinians the terrorists themselves.
That's obscenely dishonest and it goes against the historical record of Israel and Palestine.
Tell me what happened at the '72 Munich Olympics, for one small instance.

Freedom Fighter fights for freedom and the securing of individual liberty.
Hamas fights for the freedom of the oppressed Palestinian people who are held hostage by the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:
Article 13 There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer.

″Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam invalidates it...″

The 1988 Charter claimed that the Jews deserved God's/Allah's enmity and wrath because they received the Scriptures but violated its sacred texts, disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew their own prophets. It quotes a saying of Muhammad from a hadith:

The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews.

— Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

A Freedom fighter fights for freedom and the securing of individual rights.

Hamas is an ideology of Conquest and genocide.

You are arguing that one can be a "freedom fighter" by fighting for the "freedom" to commit genocide. If you rape a woman, you have not exercised your "freedom" to have sex, you have overpowered another and loosed your most base instincts to violate HER freedom to be secure in her person.

Are you truly incapable of distinguishing between fighting for freedom and a war of conquest? If so, I suspect you are one who views freedom as an illusion.

Tell me what happened at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on July 22, 1946 for one small instance.
Point out the Israeli parents who made walking bombs out of their precious children. You have a lot of guts calling the victims of terrorism "terrorists".

Palestinians: Crocodile Tears and Terrorism

By the way the attack on the King David hotel was aimed at the British and not Palestinians.
And the attack was made with a conscious attempt to minimize injuries or deaths to
by standers, unlike Palestinian terrorism. So eff off with your cheap rationalizations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back