Zone1 Ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. It’s a tool like any other.
True, it saves time because lefties all say the same thing and march in lock step. It becomes burdensome to read the same Marxist garbage in their posts. Best to just leave a few Marxist representatives.

There is this relatively new troll. I don’t use the ignore option on him. But I also practice not replying to trolls by refusing to respond to him. I think it bugs him.

Oh well. He really sucks at it, too. 👍
Him?

I figured Arlette for a black woman.

I am very proud of my ignore list. I won’t mention any names here. These chuckleheads don’t matter that much. But I have attempted to winnow it down. And I succeeded. I’d like to get it even smaller. It’s at 13. Mostly just insufferably bloviating liberals/progressives. Also one moron kind of racist conservative.

I can’t I ignore any of them. So, the Phantom Zone list is stuck at 13. Each is well chosen.

Who else (who uses the ignore feature) has a well qualified list of ignored turds?
Stop bloviating and post your list.

I thought this was an OP about comparing ignore lists, not just talking about talking.

True, it saves time because lefties all say the same thing and march in lock step. I becomes burdensome to read the same Marxist garbage in their posts. Best to just leave a few Marxist representatives.
I do. And a few of them — on rare occasions — seem able and willing to engage in fair debate and discussion.

Many seem to be crying to be put on ignore. “All troll all the time” is just so … dull.

My faves are the people who threaten with putting me on ignore, then a few posts after they tell me they've done that, they tell me how stupid my posts are. Hey...............I thought I was on ignore, so why are you responding?

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass (Sassy Irish Lass) is one of those idiots. She repeatedly threatens me with ignore, then a few posts later is responding to something I posted after she (supposedly) put me on ignore.

Hey.......................Snowflakes........................Ignore has zero impact on the person you're ignoring. They will continue to post and interact with others regardless of whether or not you are ignoring them. Their world will continue to spin, they will continue to post opinions, only difference is that you won't see what they wrote and might even miss something funny or interesting.

But.....................I suppose for people who feel a driving need to ignore someone, it may make them feel better or even superior knowing that they won't see what has been written.

But, to me, that's like wearing a blindfold around your neighbor just because you don't like the way they dress or look. Serves no purpose in my book.

The ignore list is freedom of speech. Speech has two components, uttering it, and being heard.
All of us have freedom to choose what we utter, as well as the freedom to choose what we hear.
Just because one of the fools on my iggy list has the right to utter or write some foolish thing doesn't not mean they can impose upon my right whether to listen/read it or not.
The ignore list is freedom of speech. Based on how many missing posts there are on my feed of this thread, many of the idiots that posted in this thread are on my list.

The ignore list is freedom of speech. Speech has two components, uttering it, and being heard.
All of us have freedom to choose what we utter, as well as the freedom to choose what we hear.
Just because one of the fools on my iggy list has the right to utter or write some foolish thing doesn't not mean they can impose upon my right whether to listen/read it or not.
The ignore list is freedom of speech. Based on how many missing posts there are on my feed of this thread, many of the idiots that posted in this thread are on my list.

Whenever you hit "show ignored content" you're basically ignoring your own ignore list. Like somebody who boycotts a store, except when they have a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back