Ignorance is not bliss!

Tiger

Mar 2, 2008
Ignorance is not bliss!

Those who want change that blindly believe that someone who shows an insolent act regarding the flag. (doesn't put his hand over his heart, or speak the words that we Americans do) Is believing in a liar. He says that he is a Christian, but a Christian doesn't demean the bible. This is what Obama said: “We are not a Christian nation.”

I believe he is just another one that hates Americans, saying he is a Christian so he can be the president. He makes mockery of the books in the bible. Leviticus, and Deuteronomy complaining about what they did then.

A Christian wouldn't do that a Christian knows we don't live by the old testament. So how can you trust what a liar says? No human can stop all the racial, and other prejudice any where in the world. It would take God him self. Or take away our freedom of speech, etc. Then it would be false peace!

If Obama becomes the next president the changes will be No God given right to choose, no freedom of speech. We will all lose our rights, to choose the God we believe in. We will all lose the freedom our ancestors fought and died for. Those of you that hate Americans and America, have the same rights, but you too will lose them! You won't want your family's here!

To many times the Muslim issue comes back to haunt him, He gets it removed from the Internet but people don't forget. Now it's Muslims gave him money for his campaign.

Words of WISDOM: “Don't Believe Anything You Hear, and Only Half of What You See!” That means to check out what you hear. Don't just ask someone else, find the answer for yourself! This is your life and you are the reason for your own circumstances! Ignorance is not bliss!

Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o&feature=related[/ame]

OBAMA the MUSLIM
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WTW_foa0ozk[/ame]

Does Barack Obama belong to a cult?
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VP9SBZxCo9Q&feature=related[/ame]

Jeremiah Wright, Obama and United Church of Christ
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0FUnBi1i90E&feature=related[/ame]

Copy this. Pass it on, before he gets it removed.

Those who want change that blindly believe that someone who shows an insolent act regarding the flag. (doesn't put his hand over his heart, or speak the words that we Americans do) Is believing in a liar. He says that he is a Christian, but a Christian doesn't demean the bible. This is what Obama:evil: said: “We are not a Christian nation.”

I believe he is just another one that hates Americans, saying he is a Christian so he can be the president. He makes mockery of the books in the bible. Leviticus, and Deuteronomy complaining about what they did then.

A Christian wouldn't do that a Christian knows we don't live by the old testament. So how can you trust what a liar says? No human can stop all the racial, and other prejudice any where in the world. It would take God him self.

If Obama:evil: becomes the next president the changes will be No God given right to choose, no freedom of speech. We will all lose our rights, to choose the God we believe in. We will all lose the freedom our ancestors fought and died for. Those of you that hate Americans and America, have the same rights, but you too will lose them! You won't want your family's here!

To many times the Muslim issue comes back to haunt him, He gets it removed from the Internet but people don't for get. Now it's Muslims gave him money for his campaign.

Words of WISDOM: “Don't Believe Anything You Hear, and Only Half of What You See!” That means to check out what you hear. Don't just ask someone else, find the answer for yourself! This is your life and you are the reason for your own circumstances! Ignorance is not bliss!

------------------------
Don't Believe Anything You Hear, and Only Half of What You See!

Nice post. You skillfully combined the major smear tactics against obama in just one post.

Muslim, Communist, and Anti-America. :clap2:

Those who want change that blindly believe that someone who shows an insolent act regarding the flag. (doesn't put his hand over his heart, or speak the words that we Americans do) Is believing in a liar. He says that he is a Christian, but a Christian doesn't demean the bible. This is what Obama:evil: said: “We are not a Christian nation.”

A Christian wouldn't do that a Christian knows we don't live by the old testament. So how can you trust what a liar says? No human can stop all the racial, and other prejudice any where in the world. It would take God him self.

If Obama:evil: becomes the next president the changes will be No God given right to choose, no freedom of speech. We will all lose our rights, to choose the God we believe in. We will all lose the freedom our ancestors fought and died for. Those of you that hate Americans and America, have the same rights, but you too will lose them! You won't want your family's here!

To many times the Muslim issue comes back to haunt him, He gets it removed from the Internet but people don't for get. Now it's Muslims gave him money for his campaign.

------------------------
Don't Believe Anything You Hear, and Only Half of What You See!

In Freedom We Trust
By Teri B.

I have to say, as someone who is a nut for information and knowledge, I'm shocked at the rampant ignorance of our society. Luckily, the founding fathers were astonishingly learned, far more so than 99.9% of us today. They studies all the great religions and governments throughout history. Thus the Supreme Court is adorned with freizes that depict the foundations for our democracy: "The 18 lawgivers looking down on the justices are divided into two friezes of ivory-colored, Spanish marble. On the south wall, to the right of incoming visitors, are figures from the pre-Christian era -- Menes, Hammurabi, Moses, Solomon, Lycurgus, Solon, Draco, Confucius and Octavian (Caesar Augustus). On the north wall to the left are lawmakers of the Christian era -- Napoleon Bonaparte, Marshall, William Blackstone, Hugo Grotius, Louis IX, King John, Charlemagne, Muhammad and Justinian."

To say that because some of the founding fathers who actively practiced a religion, practiced Christianity (in vastly different forms,) is a basis for our democracy to be governed by Christian principles is no different than the arguments predating women's suffrage and the Civil War that the founding fathers were all men, all white, all slave owners, etc. Jefferson, in particular, was somewhat anti-religion, and in his writings vehemently expressed his beliefs regarding separation of church and state, so much so that most Christians would be gravely offended by some of his opinions regarding Christianity.

It's not a mistake that <em>The Constitution </em>never mentions God even once, and even in the <em>The Federalist Papers </em>God is only mention a couple of times, both by Madison. There's a reason the founding fathers specifically used the term "Creator" (e.g., "endowed by our Creator"), because the founding fathers so cherished religious freedom.

"In God We Trust" did not appear on our money until the Civil War, and "under God" was introduced into the Pledge of Allegiance during the McCarthy hysteria in 1954" (see Elisabeth Sifton, <em>The Battle Over the Pledge</em>, April 5, 2004), even though the Pledge was originally written in September of 1892 by Francis Bellamy, who was quite an accomplished Baptist minister himself.

I do believe, however, that references to God on our money and in the Pledge are somewhat appropriate, as most active religions today (Jewdism, Muslim, etc.) do worship "God." Additionally, these are long accepted tradition, but I would see them gone in an instant, rather than see any erosion of our freedom of religion.

Patriotism in America is ABOUT standing up for individual rights and freedoms, not relinquishing them to the mob or fear tactics.

We are not a Christian nation and never were. I was born & raised in the US. Born on a San Diego Navy base, raised in MA. I do not say the pledge of allegiance, nor do I stand during the national anthem. That does not make me less American than you. Stop with the irrational nationalism.

Because both of those books have fostered bigotry and violence. My question to you is, why would you defend either book? Just because it is in the Bible, does not make it Holy and does not make it right.

So we should not try?

Based on what? Because he does not believe the same or pray the same as you? Did you know that the Constitution guarantees that a religious litmus test cannot be a requirement for any office? Did you know that?

There is nothing wrong with a Muslim president, if he acts withing the guidelines of the Constitution, which is more than I can say for the so called Christians in office now.

True, your rant was ignorant and I am not in bliss.

You mean like the Dems are trying to do to Hillary? Forcing her out before the process is finished so Obama can be unopposed?

Why single out the dems? You have some serious issues if you only see the world in black and white.

The republicans have been trying to force out Paul since he started campaigning, and they've been trying to keep Huckabee down so that McCain can run unopposed.

Why single out the dems? You have some serious issues if you only see the world in black and white.

The republicans have been trying to force out Paul since he started campaigning, and they've been trying to keep Huckabee down so that McCain can run unopposed.

LOL, not the same, neither of them ever had a chance to begin with, Obama is barely ahead of Clinton in delegates yet the Party wants her to drop when she could over take him. But do blather on.

This is shaping up to be a heated argument. There's nothing wrong with a black, white, hispanic, asian, female, or both president of the United States, just make sure that you're voting for the right reasons, not because "It's time for a black president," or "It's time for a female president." The reason I'm not voting for Obama is because he fails to convince me of his "master plan". Sure, "we need change!" well what kind of change? How are you going to accomplish this? According to Senator Obama, when he become presidents, little raindrops of peace will fall from the sky and lightly kiss everyone on the cheek. Racism will end and the ebola virus will be eradicated. Snakes will not longer attack people, you can walk up and pet them. :cuckoo:
That's all fine and dandy, but tell me how you're going to do it. I can't say that I believe anything that any that these politicians say. They're all going to change health-care, and the war, and education. You almost have to choose a candidate that you can sit down and have a regular conversation with, without feeling uncomfortable.
As Steve Colbert would say, "Make decisions from you gut. Did you know you have more nerve endings in your gut than in your brain."

"We are not a Christian nation and never were."....... Then how do you explain all the Sunday services on TV, and the millions of people going to Church?

"I was born & raised in the US. Born on a San Diego Navy base, raised in MA. I do not say the pledge of allegiance, nor do I stand during the national anthem.".. (My Dad was Navy, so first I have to say it I think that's a good thing!!) I don't think Jehovah witness's do either? just because some claim to be Christian don't make them Christian, you know a Christian by their fruits (Actions).

"That does not make me less American than you."...My post does not say you are not American. If you are truly for Obama:evil: ? Then why wouldn't you or others for Obama seek everything that he says or does? Here is another challenge. Yes as the post was not an attack to anyone here. Get the book Never be Lied to Again by David J. Lieberman, Put your personal feelings aside and watch Obama's:evil: body language. Every time I see Obama my gut wrenches, and every time Obama:evil: speaks my blood runs cold! I have searched every where regarding the things I stated in my post, I saw the picture of Obama:evil: not putting his hand over his heart. I've seen a video of Obama:evil: saying that he leads the pledge of allegiance in the Senate, and talks about the Muslim issue found on CBN. But in the publics view he doesn't do the pledge. This is a contradiction!! (In the video Obama:evil: keeps looking down and away from eye contact. As I see him do when he is question on other things! ) He says that he went to a Muslim school but Urban legends calls him a liar.

"Because both of those books have fostered bigotry and violence. My question to you is, why would you defend either book?"...I've seen the video where Obama:evil: makes mockery. It is my understanding that Christians believe before Jesus came as a sacrifice to shed His blood to cover their sins so they could live for ever with him. God told them through Moses to do those things, because how evil travels from generation to generation in order to save them, so they might live for ever with him.

If you want the facts you'll have to read it for yourself and come to your own conclusions to your statement here....“Just because it is in the Bible, does not make it Holy and does not make it right.”
It's an other contradiction. So it's not about defending it, it's about facts.

"So we should not try?"...I just don't get how someone can not understand reality? if you have freedom to speak and live your life the way you want, you will offend someone. Your very response is proof of that fact.

Here is some other facts: Israel is getting bombed every day by the Palestinians who want only their God to be worshiped all over the world? The true Muslim is what we call terrorist: ((A Quote from an Ex-Muslim (Adam who will never walk again. from CBN News titled A Journey from Islam to Christianity) “I told him that this religion can not be from God and that I thought that Bin Laden and Al Zawaheri are terrorists. He replied ‘no they are not terrorists, they are the real Muslims.’ That's when I decided to leave Islam.”))

So yes there is in all religions good and bad. But what we should all be concerned with is the ones that want to take over and control others, with their violent acts. Once in office where the Muslims (Islam) want him, they also will come here just like the ones that cross our borders and get to vote for Obama:evil: under the fallacy of a good change.

Britannica Concise Encyclopedia: Hamas
Militant Palestinian Islamic movement. The group is dedicated to the destruction of Israel and the creation of a Palestinian Islamic state. It was founded in 1987 by Sheikh Ahmad Yasin, and its leadership comes from the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Hamas's aims are more militant: it takes the position that Palestine cannot be surrendered to non-Muslims. It opposed the 1993 peace agreement between the Palestine Liberation Organization and Israel. Beginning in 2000, the group intensified its violent acts against Israelis, including numerous suicide bombings. In 2006 Hamas participated in the elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council and won a surprise victory over Fatah. They don't want peace, so how would you have Peace when it's not wanted.

According to this Muslim/Islam in truth is a violent religion. Good reason why these issues need to be addressed.

"Based on what?"...On all the above and more!

Where in my post did you add “Because he does not believe the same or pray the same as you?”

Because he keeps contradicting himself! And when it comes to the Muslim issue when he is questioned he can't keep eye contact. He says that he went to a Muslim school but Urban legends calls Obama a liar.

"Did you know that the Constitution guarantees that a religious litmus test cannot be a requirement for any office? Did you know that?"...Yes I do, every one knows the fact that most of the voters are Christian. And some worship the Martin Luther King thing, etc. also based on the information that was sent to the senate. He used the information to play the card to get votes from the illegals, and family. Showing that he is using the information for his own personal gain (playing another card here). Speaks to me very loudly that he cares nothing for the Americans black/whites put on the streets and dying of the cold weather because of the illegals, taking up the housing space, that is for US! So Obama:evil: plays the Christian card, the black card, etc.

"There is nothing wrong with a Muslim president, if he acts withing the guidelines of the Constitution,"...True, but IF is the big word here! Was there a president that acted within the guidelines of the Constitution or for the People instead of his selfish gain? People are trying right now to make changes in our Constitution to suit themselves.

"which is more than I can say for the so called Christians in office now."...I think you said more then you realize. Like I said just because they say they are Christians don't mean they are! You know them by their fruits. I'm not claiming to be a Christian or anti-Christian. I too have a problem with so called Christians!!! Bush:evil: played that Christian card too. Example. Israel, but we can't forget Bill Clinton!:evil: It's my understanding that Christians don't play a part in dividing Israel. They think God will punish all of the USA for Bill Clinton:evil: and Bush's:evil: act.

"True, your rant was ignorant and I am not in bliss."
LOL!! that's good! I guess if you don't know the facts it would be a rant!

Like I said and stand by: “Don't Believe Anything You Hear, and Only Half of What You See!” Yes that means all my posts including this post. As well as everything any one says to you. Take the challenge.

This was not posted in anger it was received in anger from those that have their personal feelings in the way of what they see, or hear! The post was in reference to the flag, Muslim, Christian issues, which are the peoples concerns and questions that are put out to be addressed. It shows the contradictions of what he said. Not following blind ignorance as the little girl that did the add for Hillary Clinton who has a crush on Obama:evil: says that she thinks it's scare tactics, not a wise child! Not old enough to know whats going on in the world yet.

I'm hoping to understand how the others see the facts? I guess the others didn't know the facts or don't want to know? No disrespect was intended. If you know facts that prove Obama as you see him then please post here so I can see for myself the truth.

Originally Posted by Taomon
"We are not a Christian nation and never were."....... Then how do you explain all the Sunday services on TV, and the millions of people going to Church?
Nations do not worship, people do. Just because the people of a nation worship, does not make that nation a Christian (or otherwise) nation. Do you understand the difference? There must remain a separation of church and state.

Originally Posted by Taomon "I was born & raised in the US. Born on a San Diego Navy base, raised in MA. I do not say the pledge of allegiance, nor do I stand during the national anthem.".. (My Dad was Navy, so first I have to say it I think that's a good thing!!) I don't think Jehovah witness's do either? just because some claim to be Christian don't make them Christian, you know a Christian by their fruits (Actions).
And my point was that one does not have to say the Pledge of Allegiance to be a good American...which is what you were implying in your post.

Originally Posted by Taomon "That does not make me less American than you."...My post does not say you are not American. If you are truly for Obama ? Then why wouldn't you or others for Obama seek everything that he says or does? Here is another challenge. Yes as the post was not an attack to anyone here. Get the book Never be Lied to Again by David J. Lieberman, Put your personal feelings aside and watch Obama's body language. Every time I see Obama my gut wrenches, and every time Obama speaks my blood runs cold! I have searched every where regarding the things I stated in my post, I saw the picture of Obama not putting his hand over his heart. I've seen a video of Obama saying that he leads the pledge of allegiance in the Senate, and talks about the Muslim issue found on CBN. But in the public's view he doesn't do the pledge. This is a contradiction!! (In the video Obama keeps looking down and away from eye contact. As I see him do when he is question on other things! ) He says that he went to a Muslim school but Urban legends calls him a liar.
Which means nothing. You are scared that a Muslim, non-Christian, black man may become president? Look at what the Christian White men have been doing while in office. Why are you using religion and the Pledge of Allegiance as a litmus test? This argument of yours is asinine.

Originally Posted by Taomon "Because both of those books have fostered bigotry and violence. My question to you is, why would you defend either book?"...I've seen the video where Obama makes mockery. It is my understanding that Christians believe before Jesus came as a sacrifice to shed His blood to cover their sins so they could live for ever with him. God told them through Moses to do those things, because how evil travels from generation to generation in order to save them, so they might live for ever with him.
So fucking what? The Bible is a serious of books written by men. You put too much faith in an archaic book written by primitive men. That is your burden. The rest of the rational world knows better than to be upset over a person's view of a book. Although, you are making my argument for me that Christian fundamentalism is the same as Muslim Extremism. The Koran was treated with disrespect in Abu Ghraib and Muslims were up in arms, what was your opinion of those events?

Originally Posted by Taomon If you want the facts you'll have to read it for yourself and come to your own conclusions to your statement here....&#8220;Just because it is in the Bible, does not make it Holy and does not make it right.&#8221;
It's an other contradiction. So it's not about defending it, it's about facts.
The Bible is not filled with facts. In fact, it is less that 15&#37; historically accurate. It is mostly conjecture and opinion...I would call it mostly fantasy.

Here is some other facts: Israel is getting bombed every day by the Palestinians who want only their God to be worshiped all over the world? The true Muslim is what we call terrorist: ((A Quote from an Ex-Muslim (Adam who will never walk again. from CBN News titled A Journey from Islam to Christianity) &#8220;I told him that this religion can not be from God and that I thought that Bin Laden and Al Zawaheri are terrorists. He replied &#8216;no they are not terrorists, they are the real Muslims.&#8217; That's when I decided to leave Islam.&#8221;))
And Palestinians are being attacked everyday by Israeli military and Jewish radicals who believe that the Palestinians are less than human and do not have the right to live in occupied territories (which are constantly expanding) or have adequate access to resources like water. Palestinians are indigenous to that area, they were expelled and/or dominated by the Israeli state in 1945/1946.

If Canada, backed by China, invaded the northern parts of America to expand their territory, we would respond militarily and the American people would use guerrilla warfare as well...how would our response (which you know we would do) be somehow more acceptable than the Palestinians response?

I don't condone the Israeli nor the Palestinian violence, but I understand where it comes from.

So yes there is in all religions good and bad. But what we should all be concerned with is the ones that want to take over and control others, with their violent acts. Once in office where the Muslims (Islam) want him, they also will come here just like the ones that cross our borders and get to vote for Obama under the fallacy of a good change.
Yet, it is the Christians who try and claim America as a Christian nation, irregardless of what our founding fathers laid out in the Constitution, the preamble, and the Declaration of Independence. Religious Right groups (mostly Evangelical radicals) want to take over America one law at a time if necessary. You fear Muslims and embrace Christians. I fear extremism period.

Britannica Concise Encyclopedia: Hamas
Militant Palestinian Islamic movement. The group is dedicated to the destruction of Israel and the creation of a Palestinian Islamic state. It was founded in 1987 by Sheikh Ahmad Yasin, and its leadership comes from the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Hamas's aims are more militant: it takes the position that Palestine cannot be surrendered to non-Muslims. It opposed the 1993 peace agreement between the Palestine Liberation Organization and Israel. Beginning in 2000, the group intensified its violent acts against Israelis, including numerous suicide bombings. In 2006 Hamas participated in the elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council and won a surprise victory over Fatah. They don't want peace, so how would you have Peace when it's not wanted.
Oh, the Britannica Concise Encyclopedia, what an unbiased source considering Britain's colonization of that area and their collusion with Israeli violence. Nothing like a monarchy to re-write history in its own image.

According to this Muslim/Islam in truth is a violent religion. Good reason why these issues need to be addressed.
No, that is an extremists view of Islam. Moderate Muslims do not believe that Islam is a religion of violence, it is a religion of deep faith and love. The same can be said of any religion...including your beloved Christianity.

Originally Posted by Taomon "Based on what?"...On all the above and more!
No, based on your bigoted and biased world view.

Because he keeps contradicting himself! And when it comes to the Muslim issue when he is questioned he can't keep eye contact. He says that he went to a Muslim school but Urban legends calls Obama a liar.
New Flash! A politician running for president is a liar. Film at 11. Hillary and McCain are both liars as well, where does that leave us?

Originally Posted by Taomon "Did you know that the Constitution guarantees that a religious litmus test cannot be a requirement for any office? Did you know that?"...Yes I do, every one knows the fact that most of the voters are Christian. And some worship the Martin Luther King thing, etc. also based on the information that was sent to the senate. He used the information to play the card to get votes from the illegals, and family. Showing that he is using the information for his own personal gain (playing another card here). Speaks to me very loudly that he cares nothing for the Americans black/whites put on the streets and dying of the cold weather because of the illegals, taking up the housing space, that is for US! So Obama plays the Christian card, the black card, etc.
Unlike who? Every politician is a crook. Name one who is not. What we need is to stop picking on one or the other and oust them all, establish an election process that is audit friendly and far removed from everything we do now, and re-elect all offices with term limits.

Originally Posted by Taomon "There is nothing wrong with a Muslim president, if he acts withing the guidelines of the Constitution,"...True, but IF is the big word here! Was there a president that acted within the guidelines of the Constitution or for the People instead of his selfish gain? People are trying right now to make changes in our Constitution to suit themselves.
Exactly! And we need a revolution to oust them all and start over. No need to change the Constitution, but we do need to wipe clean all corruption. And by the way, it was a Radical Christian who has tried to alter the Constitution according to his narrow religious zealism...Senator Sam Brownback. Thank God he dropped out of the presidential race. He saved me a lot of work.

Originally Posted by Taomon "which is more than I can say for the so called Christians in office now."...I think you said more then you realize. Like I said just because they say they are Christians don't mean they are! You know them by their fruits. I'm not claiming to be a Christian or anti-Christian. I too have a problem with so called Christians!!! Bush played that Christian card too. Example. Israel, but we can't forget Bill Clinton! It's my understanding that Christians don't play a part in dividing Israel. They think God will punish all of the USA for Bill Clinton and Bush's act.
And they are saps. God does not intervene in human affairs. The poor will not be punished for the actions of the rich. And Israel should be split if it cannot act with justice and honesty towards the indigenous people of that region...but who are we to say anything of that nature until we treat Native American Indians with more respect.

"True, your rant was ignorant and I am not in bliss."[/QUOTE]

Have you noticed how many hatchet men are coming out of the woodwork to smear Obama with speculation and innuendo. The author of this thread needs to take his/her own advice and question what they hear. Obviously though, they haven't.

"There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." Alfred Korzybski

"What do I believe? As an American I believe in generosity, in liberty, in the rights of man. These are social and political faiths that are part of me, as they are, I suppose, part of all of us. Such beliefs are easy to express. But part of me too is my relation to all life, my religion. And this is not so easy to talk about. Religious experience is highly intimate and, for me, ready words are not at hand." Adlai E. Stevenson

Have you noticed how many hatchet men are coming out of the woodwork to smear Obama with speculation and innuendo. The author of this thread needs to take his/her own advice and question what they hear. Obviously though, they haven't.

"There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." Alfred Korzybski

"What do I believe? As an American I believe in generosity, in liberty, in the rights of man. These are social and political faiths that are part of me, as they are, I suppose, part of all of us. Such beliefs are easy to express. But part of me too is my relation to all life, my religion. And this is not so easy to talk about. Religious experience is highly intimate and, for me, ready words are not at hand." Adlai E. Stevenson
Great quotes.

You mean like the Dems are trying to do to Hillary? Forcing her out before the process is finished so Obama can be unopposed?

Haha, no. A lot of Dems still support Hillary. Hell many are thinking of counting the votes from Michigan and Florida which would basically be giving free votes to Hillary.

LOL, not the same, neither of them ever had a chance to begin with, Obama is barely ahead of Clinton in delegates yet the Party wants her to drop when she could over take him. But do blather on.

Really? Please explain the electoral math that would allow her to overtake him in pledged delegates.

By the way...your party effectively completely ignored Ron Paul as much as possible, so really you aren't one to talk.

I've got a great idea. Ok, we had Bush Sr., then Bill Clinton, then Bush Jr., Next we can have Hillary CLinton, then Jeb Bush, then Chelsea Clinton, then Jenna Bush. We've got our entire lifetime planned out. There it's settled.

If Hillary becomes president, this nation has problems.

I've got a great idea. Ok, we had Bush Sr., then Bill Clinton, then Bush Jr., Next we can have Hillary CLinton, then Jeb Bush, then Chelsea Clinton, then Jenna Bush. We've got our entire lifetime planned out. There it's settled.

If Hillary becomes president, this nation has problems.

Yadda yadda yadda. It makes about as much sense as the old joke:

With people named Bush, Dick and Colin, you knew we were going to get screwed.

It's about time for Geraldine Fararro to sink back into the "where are they now" files..

Forum List

Back