Ignorance is not bliss!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tiger, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Tiger

Tiger Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Ignorance is not bliss!

Those who want change that blindly believe that someone who shows an insolent act regarding the flag. (doesn't put his hand over his heart, or speak the words that we Americans do) Is believing in a liar. He says that he is a Christian, but a Christian doesn't demean the bible. This is what Obama said: “We are not a Christian nation.”

I believe he is just another one that hates Americans, saying he is a Christian so he can be the president. He makes mockery of the books in the bible. Leviticus, and Deuteronomy complaining about what they did then.

A Christian wouldn't do that a Christian knows we don't live by the old testament. So how can you trust what a liar says? No human can stop all the racial, and other prejudice any where in the world. It would take God him self. Or take away our freedom of speech, etc. Then it would be false peace!

If Obama becomes the next president the changes will be No God given right to choose, no freedom of speech. We will all lose our rights, to choose the God we believe in. We will all lose the freedom our ancestors fought and died for. Those of you that hate Americans and America, have the same rights, but you too will lose them! You won't want your family's here!

To many times the Muslim issue comes back to haunt him, He gets it removed from the Internet but people don't forget. Now it's Muslims gave him money for his campaign.

Words of WISDOM: “Don't Believe Anything You Hear, and Only Half of What You See!” That means to check out what you hear. Don't just ask someone else, find the answer for yourself! This is your life and you are the reason for your own circumstances! Ignorance is not bliss!

Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag
    [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o&feature=related[/ame]

OBAMA the MUSLIM
    [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WTW_foa0ozk[/ame]

Does Barack Obama belong to a cult?
    [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VP9SBZxCo9Q&feature=related[/ame]

Jeremiah Wright, Obama and United Church of Christ
    [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0FUnBi1i90E&feature=related[/ame]

Copy this. Pass it on, before he gets it removed.

2. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    Bohemian Grove

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_PAqT2JZOw[/ame]

Skull and Bones
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW9RtfIiMog[/ame]

3. CharlestonChad

CharlestonChad Baller Deluxe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Nice post. You skillfully combined the major smear tactics against obama in just one post.

Muslim, Communist, and Anti-America. :clap2:

4. Teri B.

Teri B. Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Patriotism in America is ABOUT standing up for individual rights and freedoms, not relinquishing them to the mob or fear tactics.

5. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    You mean like the Dems are trying to do to Hillary? Forcing her out before the process is finished so Obama can be unopposed?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Taomon

Taomon Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
    We are not a Christian nation and never were. I was born & raised in the US. Born on a San Diego Navy base, raised in MA. I do not say the pledge of allegiance, nor do I stand during the national anthem. That does not make me less American than you. Stop with the irrational nationalism.

Because both of those books have fostered bigotry and violence. My question to you is, why would you defend either book? Just because it is in the Bible, does not make it Holy and does not make it right.

So we should not try?

Based on what? Because he does not believe the same or pray the same as you? Did you know that the Constitution guarantees that a religious litmus test cannot be a requirement for any office? Did you know that?

There is nothing wrong with a Muslim president, if he acts withing the guidelines of the Constitution, which is more than I can say for the so called Christians in office now.

True, your rant was ignorant and I am not in bliss.

7. CharlestonChad

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Why single out the dems? You have some serious issues if you only see the world in black and white.

The republicans have been trying to force out Paul since he started campaigning, and they've been trying to keep Huckabee down so that McCain can run unopposed.

8. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    LOL, not the same, neither of them ever had a chance to begin with, Obama is barely ahead of Clinton in delegates yet the Party wants her to drop when she could over take him. But do blather on.

9. CharlestonChad

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    haha, nice.

10. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,751
    Fixed it.