I take it you are really not familiar with the election process. Trump won because of an entity known as the electoral college. He is not the only president to have won in spite of lossing the popular vote. Unless you have solid numbers that prove that there were large numbers of voters swayed by Comey or the Russians then all you have is a conspiracy theory by those that are not happy that a bad candidate lost.

Again, you guys can't claim the people wanted Trump when he lost by 3 million votes.

And sorry, 76K voters in three states is not a huge swath of voters, and that's where the Russians spent most of their money promoting fake news.
Do you really want to play stupid games? The electoral college did its job.
We could always claim a large part of that 3 million were dead and illegal but we have no proof as the liberals refused to cooperate with the voter fraud commission. One could ask why they lost their mind over just making sure that those who were allowed to vote did?
But here again we are talking conspiracy theories.
So as pointed out do you have hard numbers that the Russians or Comey convinced anyone to change their vote?
Do you plan on bringing up unicorns or lepricauns next?

No the electoral college didn't do their job. It's fairly clear from the onset that Trump was unfit to this office. He has the emotionally stability of an angry 6 year old boy on an elementary school playground, and a mouth and tweety fingers to go along with it.

No one could have watched any of those debates in either the primary or with Hillary Clinton and walked away believing Trump was qualified or competent to be POTUS. If they tell you differently they're lying through their teeth.

What you voted for was this.

trump-on-his-rivals-cartoon.jpg

Meaning you're not competent enough to be voting on anything, and should probably burn your voter registration card. You don't know enough to be voting.

No proof FBI officials Trump criticisms impacted probes. Also, a week before the 2016 vote, Comey announced re-opening of Hillary email investigation, helping Trump win. Strzok assisted in re-opening the Hillary investagtion at that time. FBI agents are allowed to have political opinions, but it cant impact their work.

And?

Strzok was instrumental in manipulating events in such a way that the Inquisition was called. The Strzok became the right hand of the Grand Inquisitor himself. Strzok designed and developed the plot to entrap General Flynn.

Now none of this has anything to do with the Hillary server corruption, it is all tied to the Inquisition. The IG will be releasing a separate report on the Inquisition.

We see an out of control FSB with a deep hatred of the president who vowed to destroy him. That same FSB then is key to calling an Inquisition with one goal of destroying the President.
Flynn dug his own grave by lying to FBI, and accepting money from foreign governments without approval.

Strzok assisted in re-opening FBI investigation into Hillary's email server, which ultimately hurt Hillary just prior to vote.

Actually there is plenty of proof. California OPENLY has Mexican nationals and other illegals vote. We register illegals every day at the DMV. At least 6 million foreign nationals voted for Hillary in California.

There are only 10 million undocumented aliens in the whole country. Are you really claiming that 6 million of them voted in California? They'd have had a higher turnout for voting than White people did.

I know math is something you struggle with. So let me help you out.

November’s presidential election broke records in California

About 14.6 million Californians — roughly the population of the six states in New England and more than the population of all but four U.S. states as of 2015 — cast ballots in the Nov. 8 presidential election, according to results certified by Secretary of State Alex Padilla.

So by your argument, Illegals made up about 40% of the votes cast in California...

Um, not likely.

Oh, that sounds BAD Stalin..

{" the report states. "FBI Attorney 1 responded, 'Is it making you rethink your commitment to the Trump administration?' FBI Attorney 2 replied, 'Hell no.' and then added, 'Viva le resistance.'"}

You mean "Intelligence agencies" like that, right Comrade Stalin?

Well, it's clear they have the intelligence to see that Trump is a buffoon.

Spoiler Alert. Trump is a buffoon. I think on some level, even you realize this.

But he's the only buffoon you got before Uneducated White Folks are reduced to minority status.

Actually there is plenty of proof. California OPENLY has Mexican nationals and other illegals vote. We register illegals every day at the DMV. At least 6 million foreign nationals voted for Hillary in California.

There are only 10 million undocumented aliens in the whole country. Are you really claiming that 6 million of them voted in California? They'd have had a higher turnout for voting than White people did.

About 14.6 million Californians — roughly the population of the six states in New England and more than the population of all but four U.S. states as of 2015 — cast ballots in the Nov. 8 presidential election, according to results certified by Secretary of State Alex Padilla.

So by your argument, Illegals made up about 40% of the votes cast in California...

Um, not likely.
...And electoral college determined Donald Trump as president of the United States… Thank God for the electoral college.

No the electoral college didn't do their job. It's fairly clear from the onset that Trump was unfit to this office. He has the emotionally stability of an angry 6 year old boy on an elementary school playground, and a mouth and tweety fingers to go along with it.

No one could have watched any of those debates in either the primary or with Hillary Clinton and walked away believing Trump was qualified or competent to be POTUS. If they tell you differently they're lying through their teeth.

Okay, I'm going to have to take the other side here.

Lots of people voted for Trump because they are sick and tired of both parties. Yes, Trump slipped through a lot of loopholes because the GOP and Hillary didn't have their shit together, but he has tapped into a lot of legitimate anger about how things are.

{" the report states. "FBI Attorney 1 responded, 'Is it making you rethink your commitment to the Trump administration?' FBI Attorney 2 replied, 'Hell no.' and then added, 'Viva le resistance.'"}

Spoiler Alert. Trump is a buffoon. I think on some level, even you realize this.

But he's the only buffoon you got before Uneducated White Folks are reduced to minority status.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch ain’t it? LOL

Okay, I'm going to have to take the other side here.

Lots of people voted for Trump because they are sick and tired of both parties. Yes, Trump slipped through a lot of loopholes because the GOP and Hillary didn't have their shit together, but he has tapped into a lot of legitimate anger about how things are.
Only a fucked up idiot thinks that career politicians care about the country, they care about their power and position… That’s it, every single one of them...

Only a fucked up idiot thinks that career politicians care about the country, they care about their power and position… That’s it, every single one of them...

Okay, if you need to believe that.

Frankly, I don't know why anyone would want to run for public office. The pay isn't that good, you have to suck up to a lot of people you normally wouldn't want anything to do with, and if you play the game at a certain level, you and your whole family will find itself under attack.

there's no upside, really.

Okay, if you need to believe that.

Frankly, I don't know why anyone would want to run for public office. The pay isn't that good, you have to suck up to a lot of people you normally wouldn't want anything to do with, and if you play the game at a certain level, you and your whole family will find itself under attack.

there's no upside, really.
It’s all about control, that’s what the federal government/deep state is all about controlling people they disagree with… Power is addictive

It’s all about control, that’s what the federal government/deep state is all about controlling people they disagree with… Power is addictive

Okay, here's the thing... and I'm telling you this as a friend because I don't want you living out in a shack somewhere like the Unabomber fertilizing veggies with your own shit...

We live a pretty good life because the government is good at controlling things and doing it's job. Not perfectly, mind you, anything run by human beings is going to have human error in it.

But the water is clean, the lights are on, and we aren't having riots in the streets. The food I am going to buy today is going to be safe to eat and the products i use will be safe to use.

Okay, here's the thing... and I'm telling you this as a friend because I don't want you living out in a shack somewhere like the Unabomber fertilizing veggies with your own shit...

We live a pretty good life because the government is good at controlling things and doing it's job. Not perfectly, mind you, anything run by human beings is going to have human error in it.

But the water is clean, the lights are on, and we aren't having riots in the streets. The food I am going to buy today is going to be safe to eat and the products i use will be safe to use.
Those things are to be expected with any civilization. But why do you want the federal government/deep state into everybody’s personal lives?
Making people provide baked goods for everybody that is ridiculous, and other things like firearm ownership… It’s none of the federal government business

I take it you are really not familiar with the election process. Trump won because of an entity known as the electoral college. He is not the only president to have won in spite of lossing the popular vote. Unless you have solid numbers that prove that there were large numbers of voters swayed by Comey or the Russians then all you have is a conspiracy theory by those that are not happy that a bad candidate lost.

Again, you guys can't claim the people wanted Trump when he lost by 3 million votes.

And sorry, 76K voters in three states is not a huge swath of voters, and that's where the Russians spent most of their money promoting fake news.
We could always claim a large part of that 3 million were dead and illegal but we have no proof as the liberals refused to cooperate with the voter fraud commission. One could ask why they lost their mind over just making sure that those who were allowed to vote did?
So as pointed out do you have hard numbers that the Russians or Comey convinced anyone to change their vote?

Meaning you're not competent enough to be voting on anything, and should probably burn your voter registration card. You don't know enough to be voting.
And still you fail to understand the election process. The electoral college is not allowed to vote for just anyone. What did you do sleep through grade school and high school?
You do realize that the president is called the president of the United States and not the president of California?
Just to recap in a short little sentience what you should have learned in school. The people that are elected to the college are sworn to vote for the candidate who won the most votes in that state.
I hate to tell you this but I would rather have eight years of Trump then ten minutes of our last retard in chief.
If you thought that the worst candidate in modern history was a better choice then I can understand why you do not understand how the electoral college works or why it was put into place in the first place.

12 Things to Know About the DOJ IGs Report

There’s a lot more, of course, but this is a pretty decent roundup/

1. FBI Agents Lisa Page and Peter Strzok Texted About Stopping Trump.

2. Comey Concluded That He’d Let Hillary Off In Spring 2016.

3. Comey Watered Down His Draft Statement On Hillary Dramatically.

4. Comey Is A Glory Hound.

5. The DOJ and FBI Changed The Law To Exonerate Hillary.

6. The FBI Wildly Botched The Re-Opening Of The Hillary Case.

7. The FBI Agents Prioritized The Russia Investigation Above The Hillary Investigation Reopening.

8. Comey Revealed The Reopened Investigation To Congress Because He Thought Hillary Was Going To Win, and He Wanted To Preserve Her Legitimacy.

9. Five Separate Agents Sent Pro-Clinton, Anti-Trump Texts — Many Of Which Implied Using Official Authority To Target Trump.

10. Comey, Strzok, and Page Used Personal Email To Conduct FBI Business.

11. FBI Employees Leaked To The Press Regularly.

12. Former Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik Should Have Recused.

Details @ 12 Things You Need To Know About The Inspector General's DAMNING Report on The FBI's Hillary/Trump Conduct

[
There are only 10 million undocumented aliens in the whole country.

:lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl:

Ah the fucking lies you Stalinists tell...

DHS claims 12 million. The real number is around 40 million.

Illegal Immigration

Are you really claiming that 6 million of them voted in California? They'd have had a higher turnout for voting than White people did.

Americans Comrade, the question is illegals vs Americans. About 15 million votes were cast in the 2016 election,

Says the moron who thinks 6>9.... :eusa_whistle:

Um, not likely.

:lol:

And the Marxists refutes himself...

You're an idiot, Stalin,.

"The damage caused by their actions extends far beyond the scope of the Midyear investigation and goes to the heart of the FBI’s reputation for neutral factfinding and political independence," the report concludes. "It is not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice." - IG Horowitz

And still you fail to understand the election process. The electoral college is not allowed to vote for just anyone. What did you do sleep through grade school and high school?
You do realize that the president is called the president of the United States and not the president of California?
Just to recap in a short little sentience what you should have learned in school. The people that are elected to the college are sworn to vote for the candidate who won the most votes in that state.
I hate to tell you this but I would rather have eight years of Trump then ten minutes of our last retard in chief.
If you thought that the worst candidate in modern history was a better choice then I can understand why you do not understand how the electoral college works or why it was put into place in the first place.

Oreo is an agent of Iran, a paid troll attempting to foment revolution on behalf of a hostile foreign government.

I'm just sayin..

There are several quotes in the reports where the filthy ass government officials say they want to stop Trump but yet the conclusion of the report is that there was nothing partisan.

That shoots down the credibility of the report. Looks like more deep state cover up.

They have the right to participate in our system of government so they have every right to talk about stopping Trump. The question was whether they used their official position to do so. There is no evidence of that. Comey's decision to not recommend a prosecution of Clinton may have helped her but his telling Congress he was opening the case back up helped Trump.

Not in their official capacity. They were working in their job to undermine our Democracy. Typical for filthy ass Liberals.
Not in their official capacity. They were working in their job to undermine our Democracy. Typical for filthy ass Liberals.

Liar.
The report says the opposite.

[
They're certainly smart enough to read the very plain conclusions drawn by the IG.

Optics are for the less capable. Generally Trump supporters.

Really Comrade?

And what WERE those "conclusions?"

Do you even know what the word "conclusion" means?

This conclusion, dope.

"We analyzed the Department’s declination decision according to the same analytical standard that we applied to other decisions made during the investigation. We did not substitute the OIG’s judgment for the judgments made by the Department, but rather sought to determine whether the decision was based on improper considerations, including political bias. We found no evidence that the conclusions by the prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations; rather, we determined that they were based on the prosecutors’ assessment of the facts, the law, and past Department practice."

Forum List

Back