If you're Pro Gun do you carry?

I think the internet is is working to switch the young minds corroded with democrat ideology cramped in their heads. People like Candace Owens, info wars, turning point USA, Ben Shapiro, and many more are some of the most searched people. Democrats are desperately trying to shut the voices down with algorithms but we are winning, and every 20 something, is still switching to republican. But I think trump will win the black vote in 2020

That would be nice. But too many on the Right like to let others "do it for them".
EVERY vote will count next November....yet MANY will sit it out hoping others get it done for them.

The left will be stealing votes every where possible and Trump hatred will have them out in mass.
Patriots relish in tough times like this! We fight back never give up. I don’t want to die old. Give me
Liberty to give me death

Yes I do carry. Pretty much everywhere but to work, where we’re not even allowed to carry a pocket knife or multi-tool by Corporate Policy.

If not, why not?

I will admit that many times I leave Karl in the truck and run in and out of a store or while I'm at work. I did downsize to a Walther 9mm (I call it Karl) because the Springfield .45 XD is just a lot of gun unless we are in the winter season and a coat is comfortable.

The main reason I ask is because of the 2 most recent shooting in TX of all places, where we are known for hauling guns everywhere we go. I was amazed at how these 2 assholes did not have a single round returned at them until police arrived. Of course I wasn't at either place and have no idea what the scene looked like, nor am I the sort to run towards gunfire.

I know at least 1/3 of the people in the country are at least Pro-Gun enough to own more than a .38 or 12Ga. What I wonder is why there aren't a lot more people carrying. When the founders wrote the COTUS, I think they expected most of the God fearing law abiding good citizens would have weapons handy when some rouge turd reared it's head. It seems to me that we ended up complacent as a society when most of the rouge turds got put down quickly by regular people and police. So many people stopped encumbering themselves with a Colt SAA .45 or a 1911.

By the 1960's we forgot that we are a nation of militia, that every man is supposed to be trained and supposed to be ready to put down nefarious assholes. So if you are pro-gun, why do you not have a LTC if you can get one, or if you even need one? Why aren't more people carrying? I can usually spot a fellow carrier by how they're dressed and I do believe we need the government to promote the concept that the public is responsible for their safety. We need High Schools to teach seniors how to safely handle weapons in order to graduate, and teach them tactics of self defense, how to de-escalate conflict, and how to respond to aggressive criminals.

We would wipe out these mass shootings completely if we as a society could count on 1 in 3 or even 1 in 5 people having the capacity to engage in and win a gunfight.

Plus all the bed wetters would flee to Canada or Cuba and leave us the fuck alone.

No, I do not open or conceal carry.

Thought about it but at the moment no.

I live outside Houston north of Sealy, so for now I see no need but I do own two shotguns for land protection and hunting of boar...

So back to the OP, yes I carry. I have carried every day since our law was enacted in 2011. Currently I'm carrying A 9mm Glock 19 in a Milt Sparks leather IWB holster, worn at the 4 o'clock right position, and two spare15-round magazines in a Kydex carrier at the 4 o'clock left position.

There are also spare magazines and a 400-lumen flashlight under the hatch in the back of the car and if we go to the big city, an AK-47 with four 30-round magazines, and the Point-Blank or Second-Chance body armor.

Since I am not a felon or a pothead, it's all perfectly legal. Flame away, liberals.

Only cowards carry

And on that note.....
I hope on the night you suffer a home invasion and call the COPS (who carry).....they will remember your comment and finish their donuts instead.

168328103_5-58b8853c3df78c353cbe0cf5.jpg

Cops have a JOB where they are required to go into a dangerous situation

YOU are a pussy afraid of the dark without a gun

If not, why not?

I will admit that many times I leave Karl in the truck and run in and out of a store or while I'm at work. I did downsize to a Walther 9mm (I call it Karl) because the Springfield .45 XD is just a lot of gun unless we are in the winter season and a coat is comfortable.

The main reason I ask is because of the 2 most recent shooting in TX of all places, where we are known for hauling guns everywhere we go. I was amazed at how these 2 assholes did not have a single round returned at them until police arrived. Of course I wasn't at either place and have no idea what the scene looked like, nor am I the sort to run towards gunfire.

I know at least 1/3 of the people in the country are at least Pro-Gun enough to own more than a .38 or 12Ga. What I wonder is why there aren't a lot more people carrying. When the founders wrote the COTUS, I think they expected most of the God fearing law abiding good citizens would have weapons handy when some rouge turd reared it's head. It seems to me that we ended up complacent as a society when most of the rouge turds got put down quickly by regular people and police. So many people stopped encumbering themselves with a Colt SAA .45 or a 1911.

By the 1960's we forgot that we are a nation of militia, that every man is supposed to be trained and supposed to be ready to put down nefarious assholes. So if you are pro-gun, why do you not have a LTC if you can get one, or if you even need one? Why aren't more people carrying? I can usually spot a fellow carrier by how they're dressed and I do believe we need the government to promote the concept that the public is responsible for their safety. We need High Schools to teach seniors how to safely handle weapons in order to graduate, and teach them tactics of self defense, how to de-escalate conflict, and how to respond to aggressive criminals.

We would wipe out these mass shootings completely if we as a society could count on 1 in 3 or even 1 in 5 people having the capacity to engage in and win a gunfight.

Plus all the bed wetters would flee to Canada or Cuba and leave us the fuck alone.

You named your pistol?

Get help dude.

7b98c02b9a33749d2a08ca1284771607.jpg

You can't argue with Jayne ... he has a fetching hat.

If not, why not?

You named your pistol?

Get help dude.

I've seen the show, Jayne is certifiably insane.

If not, why not?

I usually carry a small 9mm pistol. I put a laser light on it. I also keep a Public Defender in the arm rest of my car and it's loaded with shotgun shells that uses pellets and bb's for close-range firing, such as in a car-jacking situation. I like it because it IS short range and the risk of shooting an innocent further down range is mitigated and, even if they were hit by a BB, it would likely not be lethal.

10-0217502.jpg

taurus-public-defender--polymer-judge-winchester-pdx1-410.jpg

If not, why not?

You named your pistol?

Get help dude.

Say that to his face. I double dog dare you.

So back to the OP, yes I carry. I have carried every day since our law was enacted in 2011. Currently I'm carrying A 9mm Glock 19 in a Milt Sparks leather IWB holster, worn at the 4 o'clock right position, and two spare15-round magazines in a Kydex carrier at the 4 o'clock left position.

There are also spare magazines and a 400-lumen flashlight under the hatch in the back of the car and if we go to the big city, an AK-47 with four 30-round magazines, and the Point-Blank or Second-Chance body armor.

Since I am not a felon or a pothead, it's all perfectly legal. Flame away, liberals.
Chicken shit

Whathefuckever little man. I'm far more comfortable with my manhood, and can handle a silly verbal assault without even raising an eyebrow.

But apparently, you can't handle the opinion of another.

Last edited:
If not, why not?

I carry period

If not, why not?

You named your pistol?

Get help dude.

Say that to his face. I double dog dare you.
Can't. Show was cancelled back in like 04?- 05?

I'll tell Josh Wheaton though.

If not, why not?

I usually carry a small 9mm pistol. I put a laser light on it. I also keep a Public Defender in the arm rest of my car and it's loaded with shotgun shells that uses pellets and bb's for close-range firing, such as in a car-jacking situation. I like it because it IS short range and the risk of shooting an innocent further down range is mitigated and, even if they were hit by a BB, it would likely not be lethal.

10-0217502.jpg

taurus-public-defender--polymer-judge-winchester-pdx1-410.jpg

You tried any .45 Long Colt in that yet?

Can't carry in my swimsuit, plus sand & ocean water messes the gun up. I got better things to do all day than worry about my gun.

Only cowards carry

And on that note.....
I hope on the night you suffer a home invasion and call the COPS (who carry).....they will remember your comment and finish their donuts instead.

You feel safe behind your computer?

I am not armed either behind a computer or out in public

What do you think I am? A pussy gun owner?

Chicken shit

Whathefuckever little man. I'm far more comfortable with my manhood, and can handle a silly verbal assault without even raising an eyebrow.

But apparently, you can't handle the opinion of another.

Doesn’t seem so

Old ladies go out in public without a pussy gun

Only cowards carry

And on that note.....

You feel safe behind your computer?

I am not armed either behind a computer or out in public

What do you think I am? A pussy gun owner?
We you are a democrat so you are a pussy, lol you vote for the government to welfare your ass from birth to death haha

Forum List

Back