If you're Episcopalian, the founder of your Church was an adulterer who killed two of his wives

All of you people are and were imperfect men and women who promulgated errors, misled people, subjugated and enslaved populations, and murdered your way across the globe.
Count up the number of people murdered by atheists and it exceeds the number murdered by all religions since the beginning of time.

You're an idiot if you think that would even be possible, you "believers" are truly something else. You will never draw anyone to your god like this.
I am not trying to draw people to God. I am here because it is entertaining to me to piss you off, and now I've achieved that. Thanks for the happiness you have given me.

If you are representative of your religion, it sucks.
I am not representative of my religion, I am actually not a good Catholic at all.

But I do enjoy pissing people off, and showing people that THEIR religion has serious logic problems rooted in the fact that they were founded by lunatics or cretins is one way of pissing people off.

I'm NOT here to convert anyone to Catholicism. If I wanted to do that, I would go to the Catholic Forum and talk to people there.

So you're just a hypocrite who doesn't really care about what Christianity is supposed to be, but you use it as a tool to piss people off. And you think you can tell if someone else is going to hell? You don't even know that you are.

I'm Catholic.

And before you go on about everything the Catholic Church ever did, or does now, I already know.

You really shouldn't be casting stones then should you now. Man I tell ya, you religiosos can't even get along with one another. You start a thread on another christian sect? Fuck all aya's; all you male dominator god religious fanatics.
I criticize the Episcopalian Church in the way it was founded, but I agree with most of what that church teaches, and a faithful Episcopalian will probably go to heaven.

You, on the other hand, are going to hell.

Unless you repent your wicked ways.

But you probably won't.

Being on the planet with folks like you is Hell.
You don't have to be on this forum reading my posts. All you have to do is close your web browser.
We're discussing your twisted views on religion hon, and you're deciding for god who is going to hell.
I don't know for sure who is going to hell, but I can make an educated guess that you will, based on my reading of the Bible, which says that if you want to go to heaven (1) you have believe in God, and (2) you can't be in a state of sin when you die. Since you don't believe in God, and never go to Confession, it is easy to logically deduce that if any one goes to hell, it will be you. Show me the error in my logic.

Count up the number of people murdered by atheists and it exceeds the number murdered by all religions since the beginning of time.

You're an idiot if you think that would even be possible, you "believers" are truly something else. You will never draw anyone to your god like this.
I am not trying to draw people to God. I am here because it is entertaining to me to piss you off, and now I've achieved that. Thanks for the happiness you have given me.

If you are representative of your religion, it sucks.
I am not representative of my religion, I am actually not a good Catholic at all.

But I do enjoy pissing people off, and showing people that THEIR religion has serious logic problems rooted in the fact that they were founded by lunatics or cretins is one way of pissing people off.

I'm NOT here to convert anyone to Catholicism. If I wanted to do that, I would go to the Catholic Forum and talk to people there.

So you're just a hypocrite who doesn't really care about what Christianity is supposed to be, but you use it as a tool to piss people off. And you think you can tell if someone else is going to hell? You don't even know that you are.
I might go to hell, that is a distinct possibility.

But my advantage over you is that I am aware of the possibility of going to hell, and you aren't.

I criticize the Episcopalian Church in the way it was founded, but I agree with most of what that church teaches, and a faithful Episcopalian will probably go to heaven.

But you probably won't.

A christian deciding I'm going to hell is uttely laughable and a clear indication that you don't even follow your own religion.
No, I said you have the option to repent to avoid going to hell.

Why don't you?

This is all just a tad out of your jurisdiction, don't you think?
I do believe as a Christian I have a duty to warn non-believers that they are in peril of hell.

Having done that, don't think I care whether or not you listen to me, I don't.

If you end up in hell, it's no skin off my nose.

If that were true you wouldn't be going on and on about it al the time, it clearly is skin off your nose. You know you're lucky, your church used to take a very dim view of you divorced/remarried folks. And I sure hope you've never used birth control.
I am getting a divorce, but I am not remarried, so far I'm good.

King Henry VIII started the Church of England so he could give himself a divorce from Queen Catherine, then he went on to kill two of his wives and divorce another.

Not a good start for a Church is it?
The Spanish Inquisitors had nothing on you. Burn all heretics with "heretic" being anyone who wasn't a Papist.

Anyway, as bad a Christian I may be, I still have a better chance of getting to heaven than an atheist, because an atheist, no matter how much good he does in this world, has no chance at all.

You really shouldn't be casting stones then should you now. Man I tell ya, you religiosos can't even get along with one another. You start a thread on another christian sect? Fuck all aya's; all you male dominator god religious fanatics.

But you probably won't.

You don't have to be on this forum reading my posts. All you have to do is close your web browser.
We're discussing your twisted views on religion hon, and you're deciding for god who is going to hell.
I don't know for sure who is going to hell, but I can make an educated guess that you will, based on my reading of the Bible, which says that if you want to go to heaven (1) you have believe in God, and (2) you can't be in a state of sin when you die. Since you don't believe in God, and never go to Confession, it is easy to logically deduce that if any one goes to hell, it will be you. Show me the error in my logic.

You're too ignorant to really have a conversation with and you have no idea what anyone believes. Like you say, you don't follow this stuff yourself and just want to be annoying. G’day.

King Henry VIII started the Church of England so he could give himself a divorce from Queen Catherine, then he went on to kill two of his wives and divorce another.

The Spanish Inquisitors had nothing on you. Burn all heretics with "heretic" being anyone who wasn't a Papist.
All I'm doing is debating religion. I haven't tortured anyone.

I might go to hell, that is a distinct possibility.....
An all loving, all merciful God would not condemn people to eternal Hell and damnation. Therefore the only logical conclusion is that people, due to their own black hearts, put themselves in Hell. God will be waiting for them when they finally see the light.

This might explain why you chose "black" rook over white. It matches your soul.

Anyway, as bad a Christian I may be, I still have a better chance of getting to heaven than an atheist, because an atheist, no matter how much good he does in this world, has no chance at all.
Well that's what religion is for, some folks just need to look down on someone.

But you probably won't.

You're too ignorant to really have a conversation with and you have no idea what anyone believes. Like you say, you don't follow this stuff yourself and just want to be annoying. G’day.
I am the opposite of ignorant, I know a great deal, and you can't deal with my arguments, so now you're giving up because you can't beat me.

I have actually been humble and admitted I am not a very good Catholic.

Have you ever admitted you were not a good person?

My guess is no.

You advocate hate. Christians advocate love. You wear your Christianity like a mask and use it as an excuse to spread your misery upon others.

An all loving, all merciful God would not condemn people to eternal Hell and damnation. Therefore the only logical conclusion is that people, due to their own black hearts, put themselves in Hell. God will be waiting for them when they finally see the light.

My soul is dark because of all the bad things people have done to me over the years.

One time, I forgave everyone who ever hurt me, even the bullies in school who beat me up when I was a little kid.

Have you ever forgiven anyone?

You advocate hate. Christians advocate love. You wear your Christianity like a mask and use it as an excuse to spread your misery upon others.
Are you a Christian? I ask because you seem to think you know how we should behave.

Anyway, all I did was badmouth a villain like King Henry VIII, and all you non-believers started hating on me.

And so far, I haven't heard from any Episcopalians, but they probably would agree with me that their church had an unfortunate beginning.

Maybe you atheists should take out your hate, examine it carefully, and ask yourselves why you have so much of it stored inside you.

My soul is dark because of all the bad things people have done to me over the years.

One time, I forgave everyone who ever hurt me, even the bullies in school who beat me up when I was a little kid.

You're not a Christian. You are a whiny little prick that claims Christianity to justify your hateful attitudes.

You're not a Christian. You are a whiny little prick that claims Christianity to justify your hateful attitudes.
So, now you're judging me.

The same can be said for those who claim to be "liberals".

The fact remains that for most people, religion and political parties are a means to make our world better for others. Some people use it to fulfill their own desires of spreading hate and misery.

All your hatred doesn't change the fact that all I have to do is ask God to forgive me everything I ever did, and he will. You don't have that option, because you refuse to acknowledge God exists.

Forum List

Back