If You're A Putin Lover

it is the CIA controlled media painting him out as the bad guy.whatever they say the opposite is the case.NATO part of the deep state,is always starting wars which is the case again as always>putin is just figthing back not taking their shit from them defending his homeland..Most here dont realise this.
Maybe you should move to Russia then.

it is the CIA controlled media painting him out as the bad guy.whatever they say the opposite is the case.NATO part of the deep state,is always starting wars which is the case again as always>putin is just figthing back not taking their shit from them defending his homeland..Most here dont realise this.
now i KNOW i hit the nail on the head the fact that two paid shills from langley put a thumbs down on this.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

,was only going to send it to you by pm,too many shills from langley have penetrated this forum.

Oh I was confused when you posted in here that you were going to post it again. Anyways, I still stand strongly in my beliefs. If given the chance, Putin would head for world conquest and destroy us all.

check with your bosses at langley America hater.
You’re confused Putin Lover, I’m just trying to help you get back home.

In the meantime, I’ll throw my support behind the people of Ukraine.

Putin wants a return to the glory of the USSR.........He's ex KGB..........Ukraine has a ton of resources and controlling it gives him Odessa another major port on the black sea.

He has no justification for attacking all of Ukraine..............He intends to OWN IT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER..........whether a puppet there or complete occupation.

George soros a war monger murderer of untold millions and hates trump,wants the world to invade Russia and toots the horn of warmonger NATO all the time,thst says it all right there. :rofl: I can’t belive me,sunniman,and relative ethics,are the only ones here that are not listening to what the CIA media is telling them in the living room,turn off the idiot box in the living room,the same idiot box thst tells you to this day thst oswald shot jfk,and start listening to the alternative media that’s not on the payroll of the CIA as sunniman and relative ethics have done.

george soros who would make Hitler and stalin proud,is saying Putin is evil,you all going to listen to HIM.if so,I can’t help you to see the light.your hopeless. :rofl:

Last edited:
Putin wants a return to the glory of the USSR.........He's ex KGB..........Ukraine has a ton of resources and controlling it gives him Odessa another major port on the black sea.

He has no justification for attacking all of Ukraine..............He intends to OWN IT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER..........whether a puppet there or complete occupation.
He is a cold fish, and he has no qualms about killing his own people either (pretty good evidence he was the one tha triggered the second Chetyan war).

1646574884586.png

you really need to check out that video i sent you.Putin is not the bad guy.NATO is.
Putin is not the bad guy as the CIA controlled media is painting him out to be.

most here at this site even trump supporters,are falling for the propaganda of the CIA media that Putin is invading when it is NATO doing all the invading as always.
Pootin is a generous and benevolent God isn't he?

I am not for the invasion by Putin and I think that NATO is a good for nothing .
Everyone will lose from this war and especially lives and families destroyed that will have lost everything.
I am in France, I am part of Europe which is also good for nothing.
And all this will bring down the economy too, just more suffering and as they say: to win we must prepare the war but in this case there will be no return for anyone with this World War III.

you got to go back and check what i told you in pm messages. what most people here think putin is doing is not true.its all explained in that video/ Relative Ethics is one of the rare few here that understand all this.HE has done his homework.:thup:

far too many people here have fallen for what the CIA controlled media is telling them instead of listening to the objective alternative media.

I really don't care.
What I do know and am positive about is that Russia is going to enslave the free people of Ukraine. The Ukrainians will be slaves to Russia.
Paid fractional wages for whatever job the Russians deem worthy.

Try and spin that. Better yet...get on a boat and become a Russian slave.

Forum List

Back