If You Wonder Why That Player Shoplifted In China...Just Look At His Asshole Father

you have to be very, very stupid/ignorant to shoplift in a foreign country
allow me to go a little off topic--if these people are that stupid--now you can see why they would not listen to a cop with a gun pointed at them--very, very stupid
they think they can do whatever they want
This seems to be more and more common.....no respect for others.......no respect for authority.
Kind of like Robocop in Detroit.

'Manspreader' arrested in assault on New York subway rider
hahaha--I just got on the forum and that movie is on right now
I want to get a 4DK version of it. The Blue Ray has the unrated version...which is cool.

you have to be very, very stupid/ignorant to shoplift in a foreign country
allow me to go a little off topic--if these people are that stupid--now you can see why they would not listen to a cop with a gun pointed at them--very, very stupid
they think they can do whatever they want
This seems to be more and more common.....no respect for others.......no respect for authority.
Kind of like Robocop in Detroit.

'Manspreader' arrested in assault on New York subway rider
hahaha--I just got on the forum and that movie is on right now
I want to get a 4DK version of it. The Blue Ray has the unrated version...which is cool.
underrated film..it is very well done

Back in the good old days in the Navy, we would be lectured before entering a foreign port. "You are representing your country, so be on your best behavior" . Not the exact words but something to that effect. The Chinese must be wondering what kind of riff raff America sends as representatives. Not the best by a longshot at least with Lavar's son and company. I'm curious if these thieves even honor our flag. Lots of misguided blacks athletes certainly don't.

bottom line is this, who gives a fuck if some sorry ass bi racial negro's are kept in China for stealing, who care's !!

1/7th of the population commits 5X the crimes but we best not address that

Forum List

Back