If you were President?

I'd declare martial law. Probably have anyone who disagreed with me assassinated. Then I'd declare myself Emperor. Then I'd nuke Nebraska. Just for shits and giggles. Because do we really need Nebraska? Fuck Nebraska.
Lol what is Nebraska anyways?

It's a large landing pad for the aliens to use when they beam up unsuspecting farmers for a good old fashioned anal probing.
"Unsuspecting"? Haha, joke's on you pal. That's what we want you to think. You keep your Harvey Weinsteins. We'll stick with our aliens, thank you very much. Far less repellent, when all is said and done.

I'd reverse most of the shit Trump has done and do as I pointed out in my democrats winning thread.

-Rebuild the unions
-enforce anti-trust laws
-reform education and fund it
-Rebuild our infrastructure
-Invest in science and go to mars, nuclear fusion and cancer research
-I'd be the president of human rights

How would you run this country?
Well, first of all, the President does not run the country. He should provide leadership, and suggest legislation, but, by himself, can do little.

That said, I would suggest two big infrastructure projects right off the bat. First, we are within a generation of losing much of the agriculture in the Midwest because of the depletion of the Oglalla Aquifer. Yet, about 1 year in 3 we have an excess of water in the Fort Peck reservoir. A canal from the Fort Peck dam to the Nebraska Sand Hills could start replenishing that aquifer. Second, thowing a grid to the wind rich and solar areas of the US. Texas started doing that and it has paid off many times over. We could fund it the same way we funded the Interstate Highway System.

Many other things that need addressed, but that would be the first items.

The most impressive thing I've noticed with Trump is, all that power and he has none. Judges strike down his Executive Orders, even when the mirror Obama's, and Congress won't pass anything for him to sign.

Here we have the most powerful man in the world neutered by the establishment. It really is a site to behold.

Once another Obama clone gets in there they will be free to start wars with impunity and to pretty much as they like no matter how unconstitutional, just like Obama did. The GOP won't make a peep.[/QUOTE

Powerful? That dumb shit has no power because he is the most ignorant asshole ever to sit in the Oval Office.

I'd shutter the Dept of Ed and any agency that is redundant. Congress can allocate money, that doesn't mean the executive branch must spend it.

Read the constitution. It's like Trump deciding not to spend allocated money on sanctuary cities. Trumps latest judicial spanking.

The most impressive thing I've noticed with Trump is, all that power and he has none. Judges strike down his Executive Orders, even when the mirror Obama's, and Congress won't pass anything for him to sign.

You left out why Trumps executive orders keep getting struck down. They are like gerrymandered election districts, it isn't where the lines are drawn, but the motive behind choosing where they're drawn.

Fire EVERYBODY in the executive branch and then...

not replace them.

:popcorn:

Sounds like Trumps state department plan.

Uh-huh, if that's his plan then what the fuck is President Twitter waiting for ? Should only take a couple of hours, fire everybody but one guy, have that one guy turn out all the lights, then fire him too.

Rinse, wash, repeat with the rest of the executive branch departments....:rock:

So, instead of spending way more per student than any other developed country, you'd spend way, way, way more?
Like we do with the department of defense?
We need to spend more on defense After all we need to destroy the world 5 x over

Don't get me wrong I believe in defense, but the far right is insane! I'd cut it to 350 billion per year and audit the department of defense to make it more efficient. I'd stay the hell out of war unless we need it for defense.

So, instead of spending way more per student than any other developed country, you'd spend way, way, way more?
Like we do with the department of defense?
We need to spend more on defense After all we need to destroy the world 5 x over

Nah...we can cut back, we don't need to destroy the world, just all the living organisms on it; gotta do that every now and then so abiogenesis and evolution can start over with a clean slate. That's why ole mother earth created humans, it got tired of using comets, asteroids and gamma ray bursts to cleanse itself and wanted to try something different.

"We’re going away. Pack your shit, folks. We’re going away. And we won’t leave much of a trace, either. Maybe a little Styrofoam … The planet’ll be here and we’ll be long gone. Just another failed mutation. Just another closed-end biological mistake. An evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet’ll shake us off like a bad case of fleas." -- George Carlin

Forum List

Back