If you were President?

Back in the day the harder you worked the more you made. Now adays the harder you work the less you get paid/and taken advantage of

I'd fire pretty much everyone, especially all the corrupt sell-outs who voted for Orwellian, unconstitutional legislation. I would end the fed and get us out all the wars based on lies and deceit.

I would reverse the damage by the previous 4 or 5 subversive globalist puppet presidents and prosecute them for their crimes. I would expose all the lies and corruption, going back decades.

I would eliminate numerous unnecessary government departments, and with all the money saved from wasteful spending and trillions of dollars on war, I would get us out of debt.:biggrin:

I would end the collusion between government and big pharma and government and the animal ag industries (see the documentary What the Health if you don’t know what I’m talking about.)

I would do my part in exposing what goes on in factory farms and the animal industries, so that people will vote with their dollar and slaughterhouses will shut down.

I would stop the cover-up on alternative, better cleaner forms of energy… so that people don’t have to spend so much money on gas, and to help the environment.

I would do what I can to drastically change the educational system so that students actually learn
and so that the US ranks highest among all advanced nations, instead of the way it is now.

I would reverse the overall direction we’ve been going in and get us back to freedom, prosperity, peace and free markets.
OK, there are a few things for starters. :biggrin: :thewave:

Retail is the only industry with inventory, and that's at the store level.

That's a flat out lie. Amazon, Wall mart, Grocery wholesalers, plumbing supplies and I could go on and on with different industries that have wholesale warehouses.

They're distribution centers, NOT warehouses.

Wholesale warehouses are retail stores. They want you to think you're getting a deal.

You're full of shit, many of them only sell to the trades or retailers.

There haven't been warehouses for decades.

The Industrial Renovation: the architectural trend sweeping the globe - CNN

Why don't you try to feed your crap to another gullible regressive? I drive by huge warehouses all through Houston, one near the VA hospital covers 3 blocks and is Grocers Supply. Beer Distributors have huge warehouses as do soft drink companies.

Again, distribution centers. Nobody warehouses product anymore.

Forum List

Back