If You Were a Member of the Press and Could Ask Biden a Question, What Would It Be?

If You Were a Member of the Press and Could Ask Biden a Question, What Would It Be?

I might ask:

"Mr. President, during your interview with George Stephanopoulos, when he asked you about afghan civilians falling from our military jets in mid air, you snapped at him, "that was four days ago... five days ago, " when it was only two. You also indicated that no mistakes were made.

Two questions. Do you consider civilians falling from US military jets in flight acceptable, and 2) have you had any assessment of your cognitive ability, and what were the results?"

or

"Mr. President, can you recite the alphabet backwards, please?"

Could you imagine the silence in the room?

More questions, please. Better ones than mine. Witty is great, but two thumbs up for funny ones.
I'd thank him for deciding to be the first President of this century to oppose forever wars

Mr. President, It’s clear Donald Trump caused hundreds of thousands to die from bad covid advice and measures, that he tried to sell influence in Ukraine, and that he actively tried to incite insurrection… why hasn’t he been executed for treason?
View attachment 528652
Weird how Karma catches up with people, isn't it?

1629511217491.png

Last edited:
I'd thank him for deciding to be the first President of this century to oppose forever wars
Trump has said that one of his proudest accomplishments was that he did not start any new foreign wars...

It's amazing how much we folks on opposite sides of the political spectrum have in common sometimes.

If you think the forever wars are over you haven't been paying attention.
The only question now is, where will the forever war be fought now that AFG is Taliban?

The US has open borders. The EU is closer. Maybe it will be an adjacent country to AFG? Maybe Iran will do something stupid and get attacked? Who knows, but what I do know is that the fighting is not over.

Wasn't he suppose to start WW#3??
The generals had all made a pact not to let him.

I might ask:

"Mr. President, during your interview with George Stephanopoulos, when he asked you about afghan civilians falling from our military jets in mid air, you snapped at him, "that was four days ago... five days ago, " when it was only two. You also indicated that no mistakes were made.

Two questions. Do you consider civilians falling from US military jets in flight acceptable, and 2) have you had any assessment of your cognitive ability, and what were the results?"

or

More questions, please. Better ones than mine. Witty is great, but two thumbs up for funny ones.

His answers to your questions....

"Look... the things is... you know...uh...um...look... c'mon man!"

My #1 question:
Who or whom convinced you to close Bagram Airbase in the middle of the night on July 2nd without notifying the Afghan military who found out hours later?

Seriously.....

I might ask:

or

Mr Vegetable. Your daughter said something definitely happened in the shower with you, what was it?

My #1 question:
Who or whom convinced you to close Bagram Airbase in the middle of the night on July 2nd without notifying the Afghan military who found out hours later?

Seriously.....

^^^^^^^
This was a major early on decision that layed the foundation for the cascading clusterfuck right up to today!

Joe,do you like to be pampered when you go home to Delaware on the weekends?
"Yes Joe said.When I wore the cloth diapers the pins were always poking me"
Okay, Which One of You Left 800 Used Adult Diapers on the Side of the Road?

Forum List

Back