If You Want To Folllow

Aka Project GunWalker.

I don't pay to read links. I'd recommend Hot Air, especially Jazz Straw and Ed Driscoll, they've been at the beginning of breaking this story for over a year. Much of their current analysis is spot on:

An example before yesterday's 'breakout' by the MSM:

Operation Gunwalker and the Mexican cartels « Hot Air

Another great site, also free, is Pajama's Media, in particularly articles by Bob Owens:

Pajamas Media » Bob Owens

Who asked you to pay?

Aka Project GunWalker.

I don't pay to read links. I'd recommend Hot Air, especially Jazz Straw and Ed Driscoll, they've been at the beginning of breaking this story for over a year. Much of their current analysis is spot on:

Another great site, also free, is Pajama's Media, in particularly articles by Bob Owens:

Who asked you to pay?
The site you posted. Links don't work, say you must register. Can't register without being a customer first. I don't like to pay to read.

Who asked you to pay?
The site you posted. Links don't work, say you must register. Can't register without being a customer first. I don't like to pay to read.

strange, that didn't happen to me.

Forum List

Back