If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end

What is America's culture? Please explain to this American born citizen....I will wait for this laugher.

Christian responsible people.

Maybe you should visit some other "just as good" culture to find out exactly why American culture has so much value.

Or even better, you stay at the mud huts and we won't have to hear such nonsense anymore.

America is multi-cultural and has been since it's inception. Even you screen name points that out. Basque cultural did not originate here, yet in Jordan Valley, they have celebrations that are only done in Spain and Portugal, where the Bosco originated.

America is multi-cultural and has been since it's inception. Even you screen name points that out. Basque cultural did not originate here, yet in Jordan Valley, they have celebrations that are only done in Spain and Portugal, where the Bosco originated.

I have yet to see where gay executions are part of the dominant culture in the USA.

Oh wait, they aren't. I suppose USA is more united than is easy to think.

I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. and damn it, i want AMERICA to be AMERICAN.

It is

Actually no it's not.

Perhaps you don’t understand what it means.

So you're telling me that if you replace the current population with another with totally different ideals the culture will remain the same?
If you think thats true you're a total fucken retard.

I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. and damn it, i want AMERICA to be AMERICAN.

It is

Actually no it's not.

So you're telling me that if you replace the current population with another with totally different ideals the culture will remain the same?

Did I say that?

It is

Actually no it's not.

Did I say that?

Yeah pretty much.

What is America's culture? Please explain to this American born citizen....I will wait for this laugher.

It has something to do with faith in God, speaking English, working hard, pulling your own weight, quality parenting and core family values, respecting your neighbor, patriotism...etc etc....you know, all the things that filthy un-American Liberals are against.
Now look, cocksuck, don't lecture me about being American when you have the flag of treason in your avatar.

Don't let me trigger you bud...stay "tolerant"...you're not suppose to get it...you're one of them, the un-American filth I speak of...you take great pride in your filth and having your head in your ass.
"Flag of treason?"
That's what all nutless pussies who need government to lead them around by the nose says.

It is

Actually no it's not.

Now dear idiot, our ideals and culture has change much even in my lifetime. In the history of our nation, we have had many waves of immigration, from Ireland, Eastern Europe, Germany, smaller ones from China and Japan, a steady trickle from the Philippines. And each has had a positive effect for our nation. We expanded our nation by the Mexican-American War, and a great many people of Mexican ancestory were included in our nation, regardless of their wishes. Again, a positive result.

And then there is the simple maturation of our nation.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Yet, after we won the Revolutionary War, these words were only true for white male property owners over 21. The history of our nation is a revolution every generation. Not with fire arms, but in seeking the best ways to make those words a reality.

It has something to do with faith in God, speaking English, working hard, pulling your own weight, quality parenting and core family values, respecting your neighbor, patriotism...etc etc....you know, all the things that filthy un-American Liberals are against.
Now look, cocksuck, don't lecture me about being American when you have the flag of treason in your avatar.

Don't let me trigger you bud...stay "tolerant"...you're not suppose to get it...you're one of them, the un-American filth I speak of...you take great pride in your filth and having your head in your ass.
"Flag of treason?"
That's what all nutless pussies who need government to lead them around by the nose says.
My dd214 states Honorable. My great-grandfather fought from Fort Donaldson to New Orleans in the Union Army. Yes, the men like Lee committed treason to the United States, and it was only Lincoln's wise magnanimity that prevented the people who had worn the uniform of a US officer and joined in the treasonous rebellion from facing a hanging for treason after the end of the war.

If the Alt Right, like the OP, want America to be American, I suggest they all emigrate to Argentina.

It is

Actually no it's not.

Now dear idiot, our ideals and culture has change much even in my lifetime. In the history of our nation, we have had many waves of immigration, from Ireland, Eastern Europe, Germany, smaller ones from China and Japan, a steady trickle from the Philippines. And each has had a positive effect for our nation. We expanded our nation by the Mexican-American War, and a great many people of Mexican ancestory were included in our nation, regardless of their wishes. Again, a positive result.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Yet, after we won the Revolutionary War, these words were only true for white male property owners over 21. The history of our nation is a revolution every generation. Not with fire arms, but in seeking the best ways to make those words a reality.

Oh shut the fuck up.
No one knows culture like a Texan.
Go ahead and try and make it about race and I'll destroy you.

If the Alt Right, like the OP, want America to be American, I suggest they all emigrate to Argentina.

As opposed to keeping illegal foreign filth out and adhering to our Constitution? How do you un-American pukes consistently side with thirdworlders over your fellow countrymen and your Constitution?
And you wonder why The RIGHT owns all of D.C.
Keep your warped and twisted shit up.....PLEASE!

i went to school in the 50's and there was no talk about Lee being a traitor. Our parents, who have been called the great generation had no problems with how the south was allowed back in the union under honorable terms . It's the traitorous new left trying to rewrite history.

Oh shut the fuck up.
Now extremely dumb fuck, it has been about race, gender, and economic status since those words were written. It took nearly 100 years to eliminate outright slavery. It was not until 1920 that women got the vote. It was in the 1960's that Jim Crow was outlawed. And we still have a way to go. Don't stand in the doorway, don't block off the hall.

i went to school in the 50's and there was no talk about Lee being a traitor. Our parents, who have been called the great generation had no problems with how the south was allowed back in the union under honorable terms . It's the traitorous new left trying to rewrite history.
And the south expressed it's thanks with Jim Crow laws that crippled the economy in that region for the next 100 years.

The problem here is that Germany has developed over time by taking in other peoples and other peoples disappearing and the like. Culture grows out of what you have.

France is the same. American culture? Would that be Native American culture? Oh, er.... no, you don't want the US to go back to the culture it was 500 years ago, do you?

Culture cannot be bottled, you try and do that, it will stagnate.

The BIGGEST killer of culture is new technology.

Kids don't dance around the Maypole, got to fairs and thing like this much any more, they play games on their computers or watch TV or chat on their phones. Why? Because it's more interesting.

Actually no it's not.

Oh shut the fuck up.
Now extremely dumb fuck, it has been about race, gender, and economic status since those words were written. It took nearly 100 years to eliminate outright slavery. It was not until 1920 that women got the vote. It was in the 1960's that Jim Crow was outlawed. And we still have a way to go. Don't stand in the doorway, don't block off the hall.

You just described the southern democrat to a T!

Forum List

Back