If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end

Germans came to work for a better life and far too many modern Hispanics coming for the free ride
Horse shit. In East Texas, the illegals are working their assess off and far too many of the whites are loafing and toking.

Assimilated into what? What is an Oktoberfest, in terms of assimilation? What about the Amish?

A once a year party? Bwahahahaha!!!

I'll ask you again, what did German immigrants assimilate into?

They became Americans. You dont see neighborhoods filled with people speaking German do you?

I'm sure they did generations ago.

You mean right after they got off the boat?

Germans immigrated to Texas by the shit load but when I go to New Braunfels nobody speaks German.

So how many generations is it going to take for mexicans to assimilate?
I'll go ahead and tell you...never.

I'll go ahead and tell YOU...it's happening right now.

I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. and damn it, i want AMERICA to be AMERICAN.
Depends on how it's done.

If we're able to enjoy the various wonderful cultures that make up this country, all as Americans, it's a strength, and we're lucky to have it. It's one of the primary qualities of this country that make it special.

But once certain people turned America into a divided, hyphenated country, we lost track of what E Pluribus Unum means, and it's this oppressed grievance group vs. that one. These are the same people who hate this country's history and traditions and who think that America needs to pay for its past sins, so it's understandable that their agenda is in question.

Last edited:
Assimilated into what? What is an Oktoberfest, in terms of assimilation? What about the Amish?

A once a year party? Bwahahahaha!!!

I'll ask you again, what did German immigrants assimilate into?

They became Americans. You dont see neighborhoods filled with people speaking German do you?

I'm sure they did generations ago.

You mean right after they got off the boat?

Germans immigrated to Texas by the shit load but when I go to New Braunfels nobody speaks German.

So how many generations is it going to take for mexicans to assimilate?
I'll go ahead and tell you...never.

Okay you tell us, what percentage of, say, the fourth generation descendants of Mexican immigrants still can't speak English?

Back up your answer with evidence.

I can tell you some seventh and eighth generation Texas Germans in the Hill County still speak with a German accent.

Are they not American enough?

...it is undeniable the only issue they really cared about was Mexicans and Muslims.

Wrong as usual. The Obama economy was lethargic and a great disappointment to moderate voters in swing states. Trump promised to improve their standard of living and that's why they voted for Trump. If the economy had been roaring along, Hillary would have won, warts and all. But keep deluding yourself with the red herring that Americans voted for Trump because they're a bunch of racists.

Your political ancestors:

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg
[

At which Democratic gathering was that photo taken?

Multiculturalism and diversity is the end-all for liberals because, once we have achieved this end, there will be no more crime, no more disease, no more suffering and it will be Christmas every day!

Forum List

Back