If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end

America is multiculural. Every culture of the world.

True...and that's why this country is going to shit fast.
Thirdworlders outnumber REAL Americans in Mexifornia....looks what happening here.....it's no coincidence...the browner it gets the worse it gets...weird huh?

America is multiculural. Every culture of the world
The United States Of America is multicultural but the "culture" of America is real and we all know that whether we live it or not. It is superior to all other cultures and immigrants that embrace it succeed...citizens that embrace it succeed.
Those that fight it will never be happy here...

What is America's culture? Please explain to this American born citizen....I will wait for this laugher.

What is America's culture? Please explain to this American born citizen....I will wait for this laugher.

It has something to do with faith in God, speaking English, working hard, pulling your own weight, quality parenting and core family values, respecting your neighbor, patriotism...etc etc....you know, all the things that filthy un-American Liberals are against.

What is America's culture? Please explain to this American born citizen....I will wait for this laugher

The simple explanation and answer to your question is that there are various origins of tradition and they can refer to the forms of artistic heritage of a particular culture, beliefs or customs instituted and maintained by societies and governments, such as national anthems and national holidays, such as Federal holidays in the United States. Also in the founding of a nation and their preamble that all men are free to pursue happiness. We are unique in so many ways, there is where you will recognize the American culture.

I understand but I have difficulty with the patriotism bs. I follow laws I carried my own weight as a white married business owning man. This country is all about the almighty buck and is designed for the rich. The judeo Christian values it was founded ob have been replaced by corporate filth and on that I stake all that I have.

I understand but I have difficulty with the patriotism bs. I follow laws I carried my own weight as a white married business owning man. This country is all about the almighty buck and is designed for the rich. The judeo Christian values it was founded ob have been replaced by corporate filth and on that I stake all that I have
Culture is not patriotism at all if it were the civil war would have never been possible.
But my question to you is why? Why do you hate patriotism? Is it because you here others say they hate it? What is it in some Americans that causes a self hating attitude? Have you traveled abroad and by abroad I don't mean GB or HI. Have you been to Asia? Africa? South America?
Take a trip and you will come home longing for American culture and you will be as Patriotic as I.....

I understand but I have difficulty with the patriotism bs. I follow laws I carried my own weight as a white married business owning man. This country is all about the almighty buck and is designed for the rich. The judeo Christian values it was founded ob have been replaced by corporate filth and on that I stake all that I have.

BS

Some pissy pessimists want to think their hopeless outlook correlates with reality. It doesn’t.

It has something to do with faith in God, speaking English, working hard, pulling your own weight, quality parenting and core family values, respecting your neighbor, patriotism...etc etc....you know, all the things that filthy un-American Liberals are against.
Now look, cocksuck, don't lecture me about being American when you have the flag of treason in your avatar.

Forum List

Back