If you REALLY hate paying taxes...

I live in one of the BIG DONOR areas in a DONOR STATE. It is OUR money that supports the 'tards in the RED states... LOL

The Tax Foundation - Tax Research Areas > Federal Taxes Paid vs. Spending Received by State

We pay so y'all can keep whining, LOL...

It appears that you are the one who is whining. Here's a simple solution to your lament: vote to repeal all those welfare programs you despise so much.

Bullseye.. and Pithy

Then how did we get from 1776 to 1913 without an income tax?

Life was much different and harder then – you also can’t compare 19th Century America to 20th/21 Century America. That’s the problem with the reactionary mindset.

"Things were different" then is not an answer. If we didn't need an income tax before 1913, then why did we need it afterwards? None of you libtards can ever answer questions like that.

America is on it's way to being a 3rd world country precisely because the US government is spending us into oblivion.

Nonsense and hyperbole.

It's an obvious fact.

More like; "The less we pay, the more we keep". Doesn't that sound better?

No – because as already noted there’d be no funding for important aspects of the infrastructure such as roads, bridges, sewage/waste treatment, schools, parks, building codes, and sundry regulatory authorities that keep your water clean and food safe.

People will simply pay for those things directly. Private business will provide them, and they will be greatly improved as a result.

[The problem isn’t taxation per se, but how and what the money is spent on. I, for one, am tired of my tax dollars being spent on wars and corporate welfare.

Yes, the problem is taxation. When a third party takes your earnings by force, you are never going to be satisfied with how that money is spent.

I'm glad you will not be signing up for Social Security and Medicare. That leaves more for the rest of us.

Where did I say I wouldn't be signing up for them? I'll be sucking in all the government benefits I'm eligible. It's the Cloward-Piven strategy in reverse. The more benefits people like me suck in, the sooner the whole Ponzie scheme collapses.

I'm also guessing you will NEVER be driving on roads or bridges, calling 911, flying, visting parks and museums, checking books from the libraries, etc.. .

That would be a stupid assumption. Why wouldn't I use stuff that I've paid for with my taxes?

That's the problem with some people. They want these things but expect them to come for free. :eusa_whistle:

Nope. Turds like you are the ones who want free stuff. However, when government forces me to pay taxes, then I will take advantage of whatever those taxes have paid for. Only a Stalinist thug would claim that only people who approve of those taxes are entitled to what they pay for.

Where did I say I wouldn't be signing up for them? I'll be sucking in all the government benefits I'm eligible. It's the Cloward-Piven strategy in reverse. The more benefits people like me suck in, the sooner the whole thing collapses.

102 Things NOT To Do If You Hate Taxes - The Pragmatic Progressive Forum

You really need to STAND UP and MAN up about what you believe, and never fall prey to hypocrisy!

Or we can just vote out the scumbags who want to raise them so tics like you can suck off the government tit.

I live in one of the BIG DONOR areas in a DONOR STATE. It is OUR money that supports the 'tards in the RED states... LOL

The Tax Foundation - Tax Research Areas > Federal Taxes Paid vs. Spending Received by State

RedStateWelfareQueens.jpg

That "map" is an intellectual LIE...

Only problem is that libfuck actually have the audacity to refer to tax cuts as "welfare."

That map really shows, which states have the LEAST PRODUCTION as opposed to the most.

Yeah, in what universe does the government OWN INDIVIDUALS PRIVATE PROPERTY (MONEY)?????

The productive workers of this nation GIVE THE GOVERNMENT WELFARE, and the government takes that WELFARE and PAYS FREE MONEY TO LAZY ASSHOLES THAT VOTE DEMOCRAT...

The government is shit - it steals from its productive citizens and redistributes it to its non-productive citizens (welfare recipient democrats)...

Last edited:
102 Things NOT To Do If You Hate Taxes - The Pragmatic Progressive Forum

You really need to STAND UP and MAN up about what you believe, and never fall prey to hypocrisy!

It is not so much that I hate paying taxes. What I hate is knowing that the Money I pay in taxes, will be wasted, stolen, and allocated at times for things I do not even support. What I hate is that we have a 4 Trillion dollar a year budget and there are actually people around who think that is no big deal. People who think we need to spend more. Were being raped people, Politicians on both sides are taking our money and using more of it to reward pals than they do to provide us with services. Starve the Monster!

I'm also guessing you will NEVER be driving on roads or bridges, calling 911, flying, visting parks and museums, checking books from the libraries, etc.. .

I have no problem with our taxes paying for the things you are referring. Where I see the problem is that when the Federal Government pays to build a road. They by law must use Union labor and/or Pay the top Prevailing union wage in the Nation to the workers who work on the road.

Here where I live we got 15 Million stimulus funds, to extend a major artery road and create a bypass of sorts. Only not one worker, or company with in 150 miles of here benefited from it. No instead to satisfy the law Union workers from Detroit, and Unionized contractors from Detroit, Came up here and built our road for us. At a cost at least double what you could build a road for if you did not have so many stupid fucking laws that assure you spend as much as possible on everything you fucking do.

This same kind of waste repeats it self a million times a day in the Federal government. Money is allocated to build a something, and instead of taking the fair bid, some asshole congressperson pulls strings and gets his school hood pals company the gig at 50% more than we should have to pay to do it. Wasted, stolen, lost. Some estimates say more than half of every dollar we send to the FED is ultimately wasted in some way. Which is why I always favor more local decentralized government.

Last edited:
Or we can just vote out the scumbags who want to raise them so tics like you can suck off the government tit.

Only problem is that libfuck actually have the audacity to refer to tax cuts as "welfare."

That map really shows, which states have the LEAST PRODUCTION as opposed to the most.

Yeah, in what universe does the government OWN INDIVIDUALS PRIVATE PROPERTY (MONEY)?????

The productive workers of this nation GIVE THE GOVERNMENT WELFARE, and the government takes that WELFARE and PAYS FREE MONEY TO LAZY ASSHOLES THAT VOTE DEMOCRAT...

The government is shit - it steals from its productive citizens and redistributes it to its non-productive citizens (welfare recipient democrats)...

You are so right about one thing, the red states really are mostly unproductive....

You are so right about one thing, the red states really are mostly unproductive....

Again, I have to bring this up and again I think it will go unanswered because the libs here don’t seem to want to even think. That statistic is complete bullshit and meaningless without the data that it is structured on. What is that spending on? Where do those figures come from? Does that include military bases, subsidies or any of the MILLION different things that the feds spend cash on. Without that info then this is just another statistic framed incorrectly by bullshit bias. Give us something concrete or file that BS where it belongs.

Forum List

Back