If you owned a business, who would you hire to run it: Obama or Romney?

If you owned a business, say about 200 employees, with a lot of capital and stock and all that economic shit..........but you became ill, and needed someone to run the thing to keep it going so your kids and grandkids would benefit in the future from it, who would you hire to run that company: Barack Obama or Mitt Romney???

Simple question. Simple answer. Simple and obvious point.

Obama.

1. I'm looking out for the long term. I don't want Romney to fire everyone and sell the company off to some major national competitor like Staples. What will my lkids do? I want to keep the family business for generations. Not sell it off. What about the 200 well paid employees and their pensions? Romney would fuck them. Obama would not.

2. Obama is thoughtful and educated. Romney is smart but a bit of a doofis. I think he's got old money and he's not as sharp as you think. More of a delegator like Palin or Perry. He got hooked up with those scumbags at Bain Capital. He's just like Bush. A bit dumb.

Romney. Obama has never run a business in his life. He knows only working for government and/or pushing an agenda. That is what he did as a community organizer and that is what he's doing now.

He'd run a company into the ground in no time because he has no sense when it comes to spending money wisely. He can't even pick a good company to invest in. Look at Solyndra and Obama rushed that loan through. I still wonder where the money went and suspect that it changed hands and ended up in some Democrat campaigns.

Just navigated us out of the second Great Depression and got Bin Ladin. :clap2: Saved GM, remember?

If you owned a business, say about 200 employees, with a lot of capital and stock and all that economic shit..........but you became ill, and needed someone to run the thing to keep it going so your kids and grandkids would benefit in the future from it, who would you hire to run that company: Barack Obama or Mitt Romney???

Considering the fact that with Romney as governor, MA ranked 47th in the nation for jobs; and the fact that Obama has created more jobs in 3 years during the worst economic environment since the Great Depression than Bush did in 8 years after inheriting a booming economy from Clinton - I think I'll go with Obama.

If the point is that the answer to this question should guide who we vote for for president, I think it's a very dubious point. Our government is not a business and I don't want it run "for profit".

That's fucking obvious since quite the opposite seems to be the goal....

:eusa_boohoo:

interesting, the country isn't a business.

if i wanted someone to maximize my earnings, i'd hire romney.

if i want someone who protects my rights, and whom i trust to try to do the right thing. i wouldn't.

simple...

That's a no-brainer question--of course ROMNEY. A self-made muti--millionaire compared to Barack Obama who has never worked a single day in his life in the private sector--and that is why he is so over his head on economic issues. Obama just doesn't understand how the private sector WORKS.

If your business is a "non-profit" then Barry would be your man.

I'm sorry but Mitt Romney IS a successful businessman...Barack Obama not "isn't" a successful businessman...I'm quite certain he will never BE a successful businessman.

If your business is a "non-profit" then Barry would be your man.

I'm sorry but Mitt Romney IS a successful businessman...Barack Obama not "isn't" a successful businessman...I'm quite certain he will never BE a successful businessman.

Bush and Romney aren't self made men. Born into it.

Clinton and Obama however.

Well, it's obvious that Obama doesn't know shit about "all that economic shit" so...

Yep creating jobs and saving the economy money and helping people sure is shit

Was that before or after he got elected?

Obama has created nothing but a shit storm. He's saved nothing but his own ass, and he's helped no one but himself.

I would promote from within. If I don't have anyone in whom I trust enough to run the show for a while in my absence, nobody that I have cultivated and developed to be able to step up to the plate, then I've already failed anyway.

I'm voting for Ron Paul because I want the people to run their own economy. That's why it's called a Free Market. Not sure why everyone stays under the impression that our economy, as a whole, needs to be controlled by someone....

interesting, the country isn't a business.

if i wanted someone to maximize my earnings, i'd hire romney.

if i want someone who protects my rights, and whom i trust to try to do the right thing. i wouldn't.

simple...

Great post. I agree. Of course, I certainly wouldn't vote for either one when it comes to protecting my rights....Which is my primary concern...

Romney. Obama has never run a business in his life. He knows only working for government and/or pushing an agenda. That is what he did as a community organizer and that is what he's doing now.

He'd run a company into the ground in no time because he has no sense when it comes to spending money wisely. He can't even pick a good company to invest in. Look at Solyndra and Obama rushed that loan through. I still wonder where the money went and suspect that it changed hands and ended up in some Democrat campaigns.

Just navigated us out of the second Great Depression and got Bin Ladin. :clap2: Saved GM, remember?

1. Our military got Bin Laden. 2. What does everyone seem to think that GM would have been destroyed and that we all not have automobiles anymore? GM would not have ceased to exist. The stock plummetted, they would have filed bankruptcy, their debt would have been dissolved, some other rich A-hole would have purchased the company and continued to produce automobiles. What Obama did do was take all of the debt that GM incurred, and dumped it on the American taxpayers. This would not have been such a bone-head move had the U.S. not been in debt up to it's eye-balls. If he had surpluses in the billions then it might not have seemed so ridiculious (even though I'd still have been against it). It would be like your neighbor made a bunch of dumb decisions with his finances and then someone else from your neighborhood came to your door and said that all of his debt was going to get dumped on you and the rest of your financially responsible neighbors. People keep saying they want us to have a free market but then defend these kind of actions. All the government did for GM was tell them (and other large companies) that they can gamble their money around any way they want and if they lose it all, that's ok because the house will pick up the tab. The "achievements" you just listed are extremely flawed in nature....IMO of course

Considering the fact that with Romney as governor, MA ranked 47th in the nation for jobs; and the fact that Obama has created more jobs in 3 years during the worst economic environment since the Great Depression than Bush did in 8 years after inheriting a booming economy from Clinton - I think I'll go with Obama.

1. I agree about Romney. 2. It's not the President's job to "create jobs." I wonder how many of these were government jobs that had to be paid for by taxpayers money-- or borrowed money?

Forum List

Back