"If you only knew the power of the Dark Side!"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
All the anti-government vitriol is like this below. :) But the 'evil Empire' isn't quite as bad ass as people would like you to think.

Attachments

• $80345-spaceballs-dark-helmet-lightsa-uTYE.gif
    $80345-spaceballs-dark-helmet-lightsa-uTYE.gif
    843.9 KB · Views: 169
I do know the power of the dark side...it passed obamacare, used the I.R.S. to target political enemies, used the NSA to spy on our people, will not protect the border so as to increase it's voter roles, let our people die in Bhengazi, allowed Iraq and Afghanistan to fall back into chaos, supports radical islamic terrorists as "founding fathers" and has cut our military while ignoring the military threats posed by Russia and China...supplied "assault rifles" and military hardware to violent drug cartels...

So...I am afraid I am very familiar with the Dark side...

I do know the power of the dark side...it passed obamacare, used the I.R.S. to target political enemies, used the NSA to spy on our people, will not protect the border so as to increase it's voter roles, let our people die in Bhengazi, allowed Iraq and Afghanistan to fall back into chaos, supports radical islamic terrorists as "founding fathers" and has cut our military while ignoring the military threats posed by Russia and China...supplied "assault rifles" and military hardware to violent drug cartels...

So...I am afraid I am very familiar with the Dark side...

Well that was a pretty good synopsis of the most popular talking points for 2014.:D

Forum List

Back