If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

One lives by the sword. One does not. There is no comparison.
So embezzlement is okee dokee?

??
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but to understand what is okee dokee, ask yourself if Christ did it. If He didn't, then you probably shouldn't either. He kept the 8th commandment. So should we.

As for the embezzlers, does Christ love them while they are in the act of sinning? Can He change their hearts?
Ask Matthew.. :)
Christians don't have commandments.
But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.

Yeah...whatever.

Christians have one Commandment, love our Father and each other.
Christ was a Jew. He fulfilled the Law. All 600+ of them. For the Jews. He did not break # 8.
We are not under the Law, but strive to be like Christ. Embezzlement is not Christ like..
Christians are under a new and better covenant. The Mosaic Laws were never given to the Gentiles. They were for a specific group for a specific time.
I missed the national revelation.
Apparently we could be reading something different about keeping the commandments

So embezzlement is okee dokee?

??
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but to understand what is okee dokee, ask yourself if Christ did it. If He didn't, then you probably shouldn't either. He kept the 8th commandment. So should we.

As for the embezzlers, does Christ love them while they are in the act of sinning? Can He change their hearts?
Ask Matthew.. :)
Christians don't have commandments.
But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.

Yeah...whatever.

Christians have one Commandment, love our Father and each other.
Christ was a Jew. He fulfilled the Law. All 600+ of them. For the Jews. He did not break # 8.
We are not under the Law, but strive to be like Christ. Embezzlement is not Christ like..
Christians are under a new and better covenant. The Mosaic Laws were never given to the Gentiles. They were for a specific group for a specific time.
I missed the national revelation.
Apparently we could be reading something different about keeping the commandments
Simple...
The closer in time and place to 40AD, the less we know of the supposed son of God.

Forum List

Back