If you hate science, technology and exploration so fucking much

It depends on what part of San Francisco you're from.

No it doesn't, there has not been a conservative on the Board of Supervisors here in decades.

Sup. Mark Farrell was named chair of the Budget Committee, succeeding Sup. Carmen Chu – a pair that are indisputably the most conservative supervisors on the board. While progressive Sups. Eric Mar and John Avalos will help balance out the permanent committee, their influence will be offset by the temporary members added during budget season:

Chiu's committee assignments keep the moderates in charge | SF Politics

The general sense is that San Francisco has gotten a lot more conservative in the last few years

Supervisor races could steer SF's course - SFGate

You really don't know how to use Google, do you? Send me a mail and I will send instructions on where you can go to find stuff out.

You do understand that "the most conservative" is a comparative, don't you? In other words, compared to the drooling idiots on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, who generally tend to make you look like an ultra conservative right wing zealot, these guys are conservative. Compared to the political spectrum in the real world they are generally slightly to the left of Nancy Pelosi.

I live in San Francisco, and read the Chronicle every day rdean, I don't need Google.

Last edited:
No it doesn't, there has not been a conservative on the Board of Supervisors here in decades.

Sup. Mark Farrell was named chair of the Budget Committee, succeeding Sup. Carmen Chu – a pair that are indisputably the most conservative supervisors on the board. While progressive Sups. Eric Mar and John Avalos will help balance out the permanent committee, their influence will be offset by the temporary members added during budget season:

Chiu's committee assignments keep the moderates in charge | SF Politics

The general sense is that San Francisco has gotten a lot more conservative in the last few years

Supervisor races could steer SF's course - SFGate

You really don't know how to use Google, do you? Send me a mail and I will send instructions on where you can go to find stuff out.

You do understand that "the most conservative" is a comparative, don't you? In other words, compared to the drooling idiots on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, who generally tend to make you look like an ultra conservative right wing zealot, these guys are conservative. Compared to the political spectrum in the real world they are generally slightly to the left of Nancy Pelosi.

I live in San Francisco, and read the Chronicle every day rdean, I don't need Google.

Clearly you need something. Because what you know couldn't fill a thimble.

If you hate science, technology and exploration so fucking much...Why don't you throw your computers in the trash! Why not? :eusa_pray: They were developed by people that took centuries of physics and mathematical theory to come into place.

The internet was fucking developed by something you really hate. THE GOVERNMENT.
I am sure you can talk on the PHONE...Oh'shit!!!!! The phone was developed by a scientist with the phone lines haven been stretched on polls by the GOVERNMENT.

How about driving a fucking car? Oh'nooo's we can't be doing that as that was developed by a man that loved science and technology!:eek: Even worse the roads were paved by the government.:eusa_pray:

Forget the fucking smart phones as they're really bad for people that hate technology so fucking much as you do.

Forget scientific studies on how life came to be...You don't want to listen or care.
Forget giving our children the best education
Forget having clean water
Forget having clean air

Why not just sit down with your bible and read the words of your all powerful lord???? Certainly the fucking Taliban does the same fucking thing in the middle east. :eek:

You can't even accept science so I wouldn't expect you to accept humanity moving out into our solar system. How pointless it must be as your idea's are only slightly better then the goat fuckers of the middle east.

If we weren't spending so much money in failed social programs, we would have the money to move out into our solar system.

The computer's, the wires for the internet, phones and parts of the car are made from petroleum. In fact more oil in each barrel, goes into making many of our products rather than gas for cars.
The left want to shut down oil and that would for sure cause us to have to throw away all of the things plus more that you mention.

We all want good education. Not what the left has done to our education.
Common Core test scores have come out to be very bad, yet they keep trying to sell it as being a good thing. :cuckoo:
Everyone wants clean water and cleaner air.
Blame the poor.

Forget the war.

If you hate science, technology and exploration so fucking much...Why don't you throw your computers in the trash! Why not? :eusa_pray: They were developed by people that took centuries of physics and mathematical theory to come into place.

The internet was fucking developed by something you really hate. THE GOVERNMENT.
I am sure you can talk on the PHONE...Oh'shit!!!!! The phone was developed by a scientist with the phone lines haven been stretched on polls by the GOVERNMENT.

How about driving a fucking car? Oh'nooo's we can't be doing that as that was developed by a man that loved science and technology!:eek: Even worse the roads were paved by the government.:eusa_pray:

Forget the fucking smart phones as they're really bad for people that hate technology so fucking much as you do.

Forget scientific studies on how life came to be...You don't want to listen or care.
Forget having clean air

Why not just sit down with your bible and read the words of your all powerful lord???? Certainly the fucking Taliban does the same fucking thing in the middle east. :eek:

You can't even accept science so I wouldn't expect you to accept humanity moving out into our solar system. How pointless it must be as your idea's are only slightly better then the goat fuckers of the middle east.

Nobody hates science, wtf are you talking about dumbass?

rdean you're right on the science side. ;) This within my mind also extends to stat's that have to do with crime.

Both are real methods...Science and crime stat's.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...from-the-usmb-republicans-11.html#post7665306

Something you might find interesting. I started this thread and couldn't get any Republican to outline a single plan on anything. Just a few tax schemes and moving the burden to the elderly. So I popped out a single Democratic idea. One that covers a lot of bases. I'm sure they will figure out a way to tear it down, but I don't see how.

We've long ago quit trying to explain anything to you, moron. Now we just point at you and laugh.

Going to the other extreme isn't the solution. The solution is to run a first world nation that has the best infrastructure, science and innovation imaginable. ;)

Wanting to go back to 1791 with idea's that failed without learning the lessons of history that came after = is a loser.

A party that is based on such is going to lose. More and more people are leaving the republican party for the democrats. Sadly, that isn't a very good option either- so we need a moderate party that doesn't care so much about social issues but good ideas and governance.

Who wants to do that? Do you even know what you are babbling about?

Forget having clean air

If we weren't spending so much money in failed social programs, we would have the money to move out into our solar system.

The computer's, the wires for the internet, phones and parts of the car are made from petroleum. In fact more oil in each barrel, goes into making many of our products rather than gas for cars.
The left want to shut down oil and that would for sure cause us to have to throw away all of the things plus more that you mention.

We all want good education. Not what the left has done to our education.
Common Core test scores have come out to be very bad, yet they keep trying to sell it as being a good thing. :cuckoo:
Everyone wants clean water and cleaner air.
Blame the poor.

Forget the war.

Not blame the poor.
Helping the poor to get out of poverty, by giving them a hand up, for everyone who is able bodied to work. Not giving money every week for them to sit around and do nothing all day.

Sometimes War is necessary.
You want to just forget the War and let the Muslim Terrorists kill everyone?

Forum List

Back