What innovation, science or break through do you want to see before 2020.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Here is some things I want to see by 2020.

1. Cure for Cancer

2. Skylon and grasshopper built to their potential

3. Confirmation in the nasa experiment of a warp signal.

4. Means to lower the risk of heart disease or to repair the heart.

Here is some things I want to see by 2020.

1. Cure for Cancer

4. Means to lower the risk of heart disease or to repair the heart.

The change that will enable all breakthroughs is to treat superior minds the way superior athletes are treated from childhood on, including being as socially popular as the star athletes, being paid a high salary to go to college, and getting 50% of corporate patents. This can be done, but the High IQs these days won't listen to it because they have been psychologically crippled and have had their personal pride taken away from grade school on.

Download not only brains, but consciences - this way you could live in a virtual world infinitely (assuming power source), and every experience would seem as real as if they were.

That would take care of biologocal diseases, so long as your brain developed along enough to keep as your "permanent" conscience.

Also - America needs to advance passed using toilet paper. Does it really clean your ass? Then pick up poop with your hands, clean them off with paper only, and eat off of them. Would you? Are they clean? So neither are your asses.

How about technology like in the Matrix where you can download any skill or ability to your brain and instantly have access to it?

Then I could be a fighter pilot with ninja assassin skills that has mastered french gourmet cooking and can make love like Cassanova

You can do anything you want so long as the design is vast, perhaps theres even a way that your brain designs the world "as it happens." It *does have the computing power, its just not honed or fully tapped yet. The more i learn about physics and how our brains control our bodies by electromegnet impulses....or how each disease ends up having earthly treatment (once discovered), the more freaked out i get because in some fucked up way it seems computerized - in its totality - already. Another freaky thing is that everything humans imagine eventually is inventable. I can call my mom wireless, and the soundwave travels invisibally and also without sound - until it reaches its source i.e. the other phone. Humans one day got sick of the two cans connected by rope and *poof,* the science (ahem - magic) was discovered.

One last thing - is that matthew, if youre really alanytical, introspective, creative and practical.....you immediately drop politics. Catch up, sOn!! ; )

Assuming the world is *not currently a computer system, lol, i dont think backward time travel is possible, only future time travel and only on account of relative speed. I dont believe the past is still (physically) there to go and revisit.

Forum List

Back