If you disagree

Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

Because approximately 31% of the voters in the US vote Democrat, 29% vote Republican, and the rest, fully 38%, vote independent. In other words, I disagree because he can't even get the basic numbers right.

Dude, it's on the page I linked, if you're too lazy to find it or whatever else the problem is, I think I'm about done. :thup:

Are you talking about this comment?

Are you embarrassed to say Mitt Romney? I would be.

Answering for myself, slightly, but less so that if I was committed to vote for barack obama.
I assume he's your boy. How do you feel about that?

See above post. :thup:

Question did I respond to it? No I don't think I did and if I did not comment to it I never saw it.

But you say you vote third party? Jake Starkey claims he's a Republican. You two have one thing in common. saying you;re one thing but arguing with Republicans and defending liberals. and being defended by them.

But I know you're not going to vote for him, so it is irrelevant. :thup:

But you are going to vote for Romney, and that's a little shameful for someone that claims to be a Constitutionalist.

Again what has Romney done that was unconstitutional compared to what obama has done that is unconstitutional?

Short memory on you eh?

Obviously nothing, he hasn't been the President at any point so he hasn't been able to uphold some of the things most constitutional watchdogs consider to be tantamount to trampling on the Constitution, but they wouldn't be going anywhere under a Romney administration.

in other words, you dont have any real evidence. You're just sore that your guy was rejected.

The rich will vote Republican, the poor won't because the Repubs don't care about the poor. The poor will vote Democrat, who doesn't want the poor to get into that 1% rich list or else they will vote Republican. Thus, both parties screw the poor - am I right?

The rich will vote Republican, the poor won't because the Repubs don't care about the poor. The poor will vote Democrat, who doesn't want the poor to get into that 1% rich list or else they will vote Republican. Thus, both parties screw the poor - am I right?

You do realize that Republicans do care about the poor and that the whole premise that they don't is a complete and utter lie, right?

Still lacking the intellect to think for yourself, huh? You are, at least, consistent... and unashamed of your mediocre abilities.

Oh, and on the bullshit from Bill.... Only 56.8% voted at all in 2008. 56.8% is approximately half the population. Bullshit Bill's claim is that almost 100% of Americans vote... Ergo, his whole comment is bullshit.

Last half first:
Not sure about your #s but if true, so? As if no republican president ever achieved a "landslide victory" (triumphant headlines from our librul press) with less than 50% of eligible voter participation? Hint: The beginning sounds like ray, and the ending sounds like gun, and one of the results of his terms in office was a bit of fairy dust that sounded quite close to that name.

Meanwhile, back to why the right hates memes:
Many of the more sophisticated ones effectively communicate a considerable amount of easily remembered information and the attitude they mean to convey. Done correctly, these little visuals counter their chosen corner of 40 years of carefully planted paradigms without the expense of purchasing media conglomerations or "think tanks" (oxymoron anyone?) to do so.

I can see why you'd be pissed off.

Last edited:
Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

What are the "facts" about what the Republicans have done to the middle class, and how are they beyond reasonable doubts. Please use your own words, not Bill's.

And also, explain how the Democrats did not have a hand in any of the policies, even though we have a two party system, with checks and balances.

TIA

Every time I say what I believe or perceive, I am informed that I am [insert all the slams and insults here]. SO. Why would I willingly go there.

Even looking at this thread. If you think my perceptions are faulty because they don't line up with yours, and you think Bill Maher is wrong, and I have the same perceptions he does, then what would be the point? Every person in this thread thinks Bill is talking out his ass.

It's an automatic door slam. I've already spent a year trying to get through to people. I can't really justify the continued waste of time.

The reason you have been unsuccessful is that people know you are full of shit. It's a good thing that you've been trying to get your bull shit through to people and have failed. Kinda renews my faith on others.

Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

The very first sentence is wrong.

The assumption is that 100% of eligible voters actually vote. The truth is only about half of registered voters actually cast a ballot.

His argument is based on a false statement and is therefore invalid.

I disagree because Bill Maher is clearly part of the 1% richest, and yet he votes democrat. Ergo his entire premise is based on a lie.

So is Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, they both are democrats.

See, when people realize this 1% support Republicans garbage is propaganda by the DNC, it makes the rest of their arguments rather ineffective.

Dude, it's on the page I linked, if you're too lazy to find it or whatever else the problem is, I think I'm about done. :thup:

Are you talking about this comment?

Answering for myself, slightly, but less so that if I was committed to vote for barack obama.
I assume he's your boy. How do you feel about that?

See above post. :thup:

Question did I respond to it? No I don't think I did and if I did not comment to it I never saw it.

But you say you vote third party? Jake Starkey claims he's a Republican. You two have one thing in common. saying you;re one thing but arguing with Republicans and defending liberals. and being defended by them.

This is where you've managed to go wrong, again.

Why does third party voter equate to Republican in your mind?

I'm a liberal, I vote for third party candidates that share liberal beliefs, but don't go the corporate whore route the major parties always take.

Why is this so tough to understand?

Just say 'okay, I get it'.

Again what has Romney done that was unconstitutional compared to what obama has done that is unconstitutional?

Short memory on you eh?

Obviously nothing, he hasn't been the President at any point so he hasn't been able to uphold some of the things most constitutional watchdogs consider to be tantamount to trampling on the Constitution, but they wouldn't be going anywhere under a Romney administration.

in other words, you dont have any real evidence. You're just sore that your guy was rejected.

You should probably refrain from entering discussions you don't belong in since you clearly have no clue what's going on. :thup:

Every time I say what I believe or perceive, I am informed that I am [insert all the slams and insults here]. SO. Why would I willingly go there.

Even looking at this thread. If you think my perceptions are faulty because they don't line up with yours, and you think Bill Maher is wrong, and I have the same perceptions he does, then what would be the point? Every person in this thread thinks Bill is talking out his ass.

It's an automatic door slam. I've already spent a year trying to get through to people. I can't really justify the continued waste of time.

Your post demonstrates your desperation. Rather than explaining the achievements of Obama and the proposals he has for creating a more prosperous, harmonious, and peaceful nation, you engage in mindless demagoguery.

It seems that the ONLY thing democrats have to offer this nation is demagoguery. I'm not sure the nation actually needs to be further divided.

Still lacking the intellect to think for yourself, huh? You are, at least, consistent... and unashamed of your mediocre abilities.

Oh, and on the bullshit from Bill.... Only 56.8% voted at all in 2008. 56.8% is approximately half the population. Bullshit Bill's claim is that almost 100% of Americans vote... Ergo, his whole comment is bullshit.

Last half first:
Not sure about your #s but if true, so? As if no republican president ever achieved a "landslide victory" (triumphant headlines from our librul press) with less than 50% of eligible voter participation? Hint: The beginning sounds like ray, and the ending sounds like gun, and one of the results of his terms in office was a bit of fairy dust that sounded quite close to that name.

Many of the more sophisticated ones effectively communicate a considerable amount of easily remembered information and the attitude they mean to convey. Done correctly, these little visuals counter their chosen corner of 40 years of carefully planted paradigms without the expense of purchasing media conglomerations or "think tanks" (oxymoron anyone?) to do so.

230284_700b.jpg

See how that works? You don't even have to have the words in place, and you know exactly what I'm saying. Its a time saver, really.

And time is short, is it not?

Last half first:

230284_700b.jpg

See how that works? You don't even have to have the words in place, and you know exactly what I'm saying. Its a time saver, really.

Yup. And 93% of the time, Cali Girl is the one on the right.

It gets old.

Colic, ya think?

Last half first:

230284_700b.jpg

It gets old.

Colic, ya think?

Cali can be a pill, but she isn't half as bad as some of them. The one in the super girl costume (all the while not being very girl friendly at all) comes to mind. NONE of the right likes what the left has done with the genre, for all the reasons I mentioned. Its kind of hard to work with certain materials when they've made it a habit to snub them as below their, um, intellect.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

230284_700b.jpg

It gets old.

Colic, ya think?

Cali can be a pill, but she isn't half as bad as some of them. The one in the super girl costume (all the while not being very girl friendly at all) comes to mind. NONE of the right likes what the left has done with the genre, for all the reasons I mentioned. Its kind of hard to work with certain materials when they've made it a habit to snub them as below their, um, intellect.

Oh! I was worried for a second there, but then I realized. CG hasn't crawled up YOUR ass and died, so therefore and etc. ;)

Trust. You'd have a different opinion of her, were you in my shoes.

It gets old.

Colic, ya think?

Oh! I was worried for a second there, but then I realized. CG hasn't crawled up YOUR ass and died, so therefore and etc. ;)

:lol: I'm sure my day will come. I'm finding it hard to quake, mind you, but it will come. :lol:

:lol: I'm sure my day will come. I'm finding it hard to quake, mind you, but it will come. :lol:

No quaking involved. Just disgust. Humor, sometimes.

Forum List

Back