If you disagree

Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

Maher is a whiny partisan flag waver.

He gets his orders from the dnc and then bloviates it as he sees fit. And since he's not a "leader" he can say whatever he wants, even though he hasn't said anything original in decades.

Why would the poor, trapped on welfare keep voting dem after 80 years of servitude?

Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg
You want a serious answer, I'll give you one...

How 'bout I post a big image of, saaaay, Michael Savage, complete with distortion-packed quotation, then ask you and the rest of the Boiking-Kool-Aid-for-lunch bunch to "kindly" 'splain why they might disagree?

Seriously...You post swill like this as OPs all the time, then turn around and moan-n-groan about getting mocked and derided over it?

Wow.

:lol:

I'm not voting for either of them, what part of "I keeps it real", as I said yesterday, did you not get?

Sure you do, I've watched your post I know what you support. and what you support is what's in the white house.

Says the guy that forgets what I said from the page before. :rofl:

You can stop if you want.

No I didn't forget what you said I wanted you to support your bullshit and what you thought I said.

Sure you do, I've watched your post I know what you support. and what you support is what's in the white house.

No I didn't forget what you said I wanted you to support your bullshit and what you thought I said.

Great, provide links where I state my support for Obama's policy.

It'd probably be easier to find links for when I don't support it, but you seem pretty persistent. :thup:

Great, provide links where I state my support for Obama's policy.

It'd probably be easier to find links for when I don't support it, but you seem pretty persistent. :thup:
You don't have to come out and say you support obama, those who do not resist and reject what he is doing are as big of a support of obama as those who actually come out and say they support him. Silence speaks volumes.

^ Quotes people on what they don't say. :rofl:

When someone thanks you it's placed at the bottom of your post. I notice you and jake starkey have something in common board liberals like too thank you a lot.

Yeah this is what I thought.

So it's never occurred to you that there are liberals that don't vote for their major party?

I'm sure liberals support other liberals in the GOP
But obama is all yours

When someone thanks you it's placed at the bottom of your post. I notice you and jake starkey have something in common board liberals like too thank you a lot.

So it's never occurred to you that there are liberals that don't vote for their major party?

I'm sure liberals support other liberals in the GOP
But obama is all yours

Why did this statement make sense to you?

It certainly doesn't to me.

I mean besides the fact that I explained all of this to you yesterday. :thup:

You have me confused with someone else.

Nope.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/234251-megyn-kelly-what-a-women-eusa_clap-5.html
Care to explain how that clarifies where you stand?

^ Quotes people on what they don't say. :rofl:

I mean besides the fact that I explained all of this to you yesterday. :thup:

Forum List

Back