If you could, would you?

Things being the way they are, I can't say I would change much. Especially if it would change the way things have turned out so far. There are some decisions I have made that given the chance, I would do over.

Joan said:
I have always regretted not going on to college, but in high school, I just thought I was much too cool to get that deep into books! Although my marriage didn't work out, it did produce 4 wonderful children. Yes, there were many times (and still are) that I would gladly kick their butts, but they have been my world for so long and have given me 8 beautiful grandchildren, so I don't think I would like to change anything. Even with all the teasing that goes on here, I wouldn't trade my kids for anything - they may not be all geniuses, or college graduates, but they have more heart than many, many people I've known, and have brought me more happiness that I feel sometimes that I deserve. And now that that little speech is out of the way, the ground rules for Christmas are as follows: there will be no ball throwing, no food fights, and no egg tosses.
Rules were made to be broken!!!!
But being as you must be talking so nice about me & My kids I will let the other break the rules...lol
Jeff :funnyface

Forum List

Back