If you could pick ONE Superhero for your Team who would you pick and why?

Magneto is no super hero, he is a super villain, he has killed thousands maybe millions in the comic books.

So if we are going with super villains, i'll go with molecule man to beat magneto, if he fails, ill choose graviton.

of coarse if he has the infinity gauntlet, ill take Thanos.

The best super powered 'human' ever created by Marvel is probably The Sentry, however, he was insane, and finally killed himself, that was the only way he was going to die, how did Magneto fare aganst him? not to good.

Superman. No question.

I've always hated that guy

Maybe so, but if your looking for a team member he's the first round pick.

I shoulda said "except superman because thats not fair"

I mean seriously...how do you create a super hero with...like....17 powers?

Seriously, you create one the same way all the others are created. You make 'em up. But I think Superman only has maybe 6 actual powers.
Hmm super strength, flight, super speed, laser vision, ice breath, doesn't have to breathe, x-ray vision, invulnerability (not infinite), super healing, super sight, super hearing, super smell... am I missing anything?

He has super sight, hearing, strength, flight, smell and invulnerability. Laser and x-ray vision is just part of sight. Ice breath is due to strength. Breathing is part of invulnerability. Looks like six to me.

I would want someone with a lot of heart as my number 1 pick. Someone who would never quit as long as breath was left in their body, so in building the best super hero I am starting with the heart and dedication of Captain America.

Magneto is no super hero, he is a super villain, he has killed thousands maybe millions in the comic books.

So if we are going with super villains, i'll go with molecule man to beat magneto, if he fails, ill choose graviton.

The best super powered 'human' ever created by Marvel is probably The Sentry, however, he was insane, and finally killed himself, that was the only way he was going to die, how did Magneto fare aganst him? not to good.
If we're going to include villains then COME ON!

GALACTUS!!!! Eater of worlds!!' "Of what import are brief, nameless lives . . . to Galactus??"

92105-67800-galactus.jpg

GALACTUS!!!! Eater of worlds!!' "Of what import are brief, nameless lives . . . to Galactus??"

92105-67800-galactus.jpg
I thought about Galactus, but the keeper pretty well put him in his place in the original Guardians of the Galaxy series, from the 90's. (The keeper is a ramped up Silver Surfer, with all the power cosmic Galactus bestowed upon him, Quasar's Quantam Bands, and a minion of Gaea, so bestowed many of the powers of Dr. Strange.) Check out Guardians of the Galaxy 25 from the 1990 run, for the full story(and a great cover)

Anyway, the most powerful entity Marvel has , is probably the Living Tribunal, as he judged between Infinity and Eternity, both of whom, exist Galactus and the worlds upon which the comics are based, I'm sure there is something bigger(Thanos with the Infinity Guantlet), but I'm not sure what they would be in the Marvel Universe.

92105-67800-galactus.jpg
I thought about Galactus, but the keeper pretty well put him in his place in the original Guardians of the Galaxy series, from the 90's. (The keeper is a ramped up Silver Surfer, with all the power cosmic Galactus bestowed upon him, Quasar's Quantam Bands, and a minion of Gaea, so bestowed many of the powers of Dr. Strange.) Check out Guardians of the Galaxy 25 from the 1990 run, for the full story(and a great cover)

Anyway, the most powerful entity Marvel has , is probably the Living Tribunal, as he judged between Infinity and Eternity, both of whom, exist Galactus and the worlds upon which the comics are based, I'm sure there is something bigger(Thanos with the Infinity Guantlet), but I'm not sure what they would be in the Marvel Universe.
Nice! The Living Tribunal's duty, I believe, is to keep apart the infinity stones. Even Thanos won't mess with him.

But then you've got the Beyonder who held the "Secret Wars" and the One Above All who has only appeared once (I think anyways) in the form of Jack Kirby. :thup:

92105-67800-galactus.jpg

Nice! The Living Tribunal's duty, I believe, is to keep apart the infinity stones. Even Thanos won't mess with him.

But then you've got the Beyonder who held the "Secret Wars" and the One Above All who has only appeared once (I think anyways) in the form of Jack Kirby. :thup:
I miss the 'KING', I was lucky enough to meet him when I was younger, but I really didn't know who he was then, I was reading stuff from the early 80's, and had really only seen his art on some t-shirts.

I still haven't and probably never will get to meet his 'collaborator, Stan is getting old.

anyway, we need a comic book forum, so I know what books are worth buying, I get all the Valiant titles, X-files from IDW, the revamped Solar, Magnus, Turok and Dr. Spektor, and the only Marvel I even buy anymore is Deathlok(favorite all time character), Shield, and The Punisher, I never was a DC fan.

Just picked up the Acts of Vengeance Omnibus books and started reading them(never did get to read them all), now a days I buy more hardcover reprints than I do original books, most originals I buy anymore are all graded by cgc, though I did get an Avengers 80(first Red Wolf) and 4 copies of FF 177(first Texas Twister) off ebay last week.

Back when I was a kid, hulk 265 came out, and debuted 'the rangers' and the team went nowhere, but I liked the characters in the team, so I buy high grade copies of their early appearances and try to find a 9.8, unfortunately, the Avengers is around a 9.0, but the best FF copy might have a shot.

Told you we needed a comic book thread, or forum.

anyway, we need a comic book forum, so I know what books are worth buying, I get all the Valiant titles, X-files from IDW, the revamped Solar, Magnus, Turok and Dr. Spektor, and the only Marvel I even buy anymore is Deathlok(favorite all time character), Shield, and The Punisher, I never was a DC fan.

Just picked up the Acts of Vengeance Omnibus books and started reading them(never did get to read them all), now a days I buy more hardcover reprints than I do original books, most originals I buy anymore are all graded by cgc, though I did get an Avengers 80(first Red Wolf) and 4 copies of FF 177(first Texas Twister) off ebay last week.

Back when I was a kid, hulk 265 came out, and debuted 'the rangers' and the team went nowhere, but I liked the characters in the team, so I buy high grade copies of their early appearances and try to find a 9.8, unfortunately, the Avengers is around a 9.0, but the best FF copy might have a shot.

Told you we needed a comic book thread, or forum.
A comic book forum would be cool

92105-67800-galactus.jpg

I just thought of something...You would never get get Galactus to join any team...ever....

*thinking up more excus....err...reasons*

We should use this thread to highlight the powers of our favs because you guys brought up some winners that I forgot all about

NOVA

nova36.jpg

Super human strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, flight, energy generation, regenerative healing factor.

Forum List

Back