If you could have one question answered

If you could have one question answered without a doubt, with 100% certainty, what would it be?
Mine would be "how did we get here"
I can answer that for you. Americans have had their heads up the collective ass for decades. They bought into the false left/right paradigm and became pawns for Washington. Took decades for millions to finally say "Wait a minute! What the fuck?! These assholes aren't working for us, they are working against us!!"
In the early 1980's I was an anti-government activist spouting the warning you just announced....I was told I had a bad attitude.....You will still find me anti-social on government issue and a huge proponent of freedom from having those in power protect us from ourselves..Oops, FBI at the door knocking, yet again...

If you could have one question answered without a doubt, with 100% certainty, what would it be?
I can answer that for you. Americans have had their heads up the collective ass for decades. They bought into the false left/right paradigm and became pawns for Washington. Took decades for millions to finally say "Wait a minute! What the fuck?! These assholes aren't working for us, they are working against us!!"
Who is elchorizo?

Who is elchorizo?
A sausage maker...

agreed. but I meant the origin of life lol

oh lol...good fucking question

Why does everything that is good for you taste bad, but everything that is bad for you tastes good. It would be so much easier if broccoli tasted like Filet Mignon.

oh lol...good fucking question
I see you answered the question,,fucking, that's how we gotz here...

Who is elchorizo?
one of the owners of usmb

that's easy;

big explosion, for no reason
earth was a tumbling molten ball with no moon
then, by chance, it got hit by a wondering planet.
that gave use our spin and tilt, and set itself up as a ring that turned into the moon, perfect set up.
then for some reason, it got pummeled with comets giving us our water.
high tides, lighting bolts and wala, life
toss in some magic pixie dust and....

Forum List

Back