An inside look of Trump' 757: Documentary

Nice ride. Bet he'll miss it when he has to fly Air Force 1, but it's a security requirement.
I'm sure he will. Living at the WH will also be a step down.

The personal sacrifices he's making is a great example of how much he truly cares for the people of this country. I'm glad he was willing to step up and try fixing the mistakes Obama and Hillary have made over the years.

Nice ride. Bet he'll miss it when he has to fly Air Force 1, but it's a security requirement.

The personal sacrifices he's making is a great example of how much he truly cares for the people of this country. I'm glad he was willing to step up and try fixing the mistakes Obama and Hillary have made over the years.

What a martyr. :badgrin:

PASSION_TRUMP-lead.png

What a martyr. :badgrin:

PASSION_TRUMP-lead.png

lol

Seriously though... he knows we're headed down the wrong path. So do millions of other Americans. It's why he's stepping up to help fix things.

Btw... did you watch the vid? I like his attention to detail. The guy is a perfectionist.
I can see him being a good president.

Forum List

Back